56% Of Americans Approve Of Trump's Handling Of Virus

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
A pair of polls released Friday morning show the nation rallying around President Donald Trump as the "wartime" leader directs the federal government's response to the coronavirus pandemic. Surveys by ABC News / Ipsos and Axios / Harris found that more than half of Americans approve of Trump's handling of the crisis.

Poll: Americans rally around Trump with 56% approving of his handling of the coronavirus crisis
The Blaze? :laughing0301:

"Blaze Media is an American conservative media company founded in December 2018 by a merger between TheBlaze, a pay television network founded by Glenn Beck, with CRTV LLC, which operated Conservative Review and CRTV (Conservative Review Television), an online subscription network."

Screw off Asclepias, you'r on 'ignore' anyway.

A pair of polls released Friday morning show the nation rallying around President Donald Trump as the "wartime" leader directs the federal government's response to the coronavirus pandemic. Surveys by ABC News / Ipsos and Axios / Harris found that more than half of Americans approve of Trump's handling of the crisis.

Poll: Americans rally around Trump with 56% approving of his handling of the coronavirus crisis

"Blaze Media is an American conservative media company founded in December 2018 by a merger between TheBlaze, a pay television network founded by Glenn Beck, with CRTV LLC, which operated Conservative Review and CRTV (Conservative Review Television), an online subscription network."
The actual polls were linked in the OP.

Because he is a great American who loves his country and is OUR President. Warrior. God Bless him.

The actual polls were linked in the OP.
Faux news. Sorry.

I'm ready to blast the fuck out people that caused this. No fear hear. Bring it bitches.

I dont think we need a hot war, but we do need to end Chicom domination of our own media and we need to put in significant advantages to corporations to be based in the USA and not have so much production in China.
I'm ready to go at them. Tired of their bullshit.

While our mutlinational corporations were making money off them and telling us how peaceful the Chicoms are and how much they love capitalism now, the Chicoms have been pumping out hatred of the West for the last 50 years and never let up. Even today they blame us for the Opium Wars and claim we are the most racist nation on the planet, which our local traitors support for political advantage, undermining their own country.

I'm ready to blast the fuck out people that caused this. No fear hear. Bring it bitches.
"No fear hear."

I think you meant "here".

I dont think we need a hot war, but we do need to end Chicom domination of our own media and we need to put in significant advantages to corporations to be based in the USA and not have so much production in China.
When are you going to go at them? Or are you just talking bullshit?

While our mutlinational corporations were making money off them and telling us how peaceful the Chicoms are and how much they love capitalism now, the Chicoms have been pumping out hatred of the West for the last 50 years and never let up. Even today they blame us for the Opium Wars and claim we are the most racist nation on the planet, which our local traitors support for political advantage, undermining their own country.
I might regret this but what is a chicom?

Chinese communist. We shot the fuckers in the 1950's.

Chinese communist. We shot the fuckers in the 1950's.
So you must be like 90 years old?

My Uncle was in the Korean War. It was a war, not a "police action." I will share a story from my one of my life heroes, He was at the Puson Perimeter manning a 50.Cal they sent out a patrol of 18 men across the frozen river. He was counting heads coming back. He reached 50 he called for permission to fire.He got none. They came upon his position so he gutted the 50. CAl with its butterly magazine and ran up the hill. He said North Koreans were running past him. He continued the fight until dawn. Was in a fox hole with his bayonet. Thought that was his last night on earth.

Last edited:
BTW he he got hist M1 rifle bayonet off a dead soldier. 1st Cav.

Forum List

Back