56% Of Americans Admit They Are Better Off

How does that compute with what we're being fed daily? It doesn't AT ALL
The total collapse of our MSM into blathering tools of leftist propaganda is the 2nd most damaging result of the TDS pandemic.
We need to retake the Senate, the House, and the Oval Office for a minimum of four more presidential terms. The Cilil Warmongering Democrat Party needs to be put in their place for their crimes of orchestrated treason. And calumny put on the Propaganda spew by both the press and political courses at 95% of former prestigious universities needs a reckoning that will stop the false narrative result.

We were not better off under W Bush, Not better under Donald J Trump

I believe George W Bush was a disaster for America but I take the "Are you better off" question as a personal one. I believe the country has been going downhill since 9/11/2001. Far too much hate. By March 2003 it felt to me as "America's century" was over and Trump has sent that feeling into overdrive.
Bush hatred was perpetrated by the Democrat Party at the national level.

I believe George W Bush was a disaster for America but I take the "Are you better off" question as a personal one. I believe the country has been going downhill since 9/11/2001. Far too much hate. By March 2003 it felt to me as "America's century" was over and Trump has sent that feeling into overdrive.
After 9-11, Bush had unprecedented support from both parties.
He ruined that support with a senseless invasion of Iraq.

After 9-11, Bush had unprecedented support from both parties.
He ruined that support with a senseless invasion of Iraq.
You can't handle the truth, rw. The Democrat Clinton Cartel undermined President Dubya from before he beat Al Gore for President in Florida. They used every lie in the book of Hollyweird Thespianism, and you know it, too, don't you.

What you actually believe is the urinary flow of lies put out by Cartel boogiemen with pen, ink, and a computer hooked into what people hate the most, then with promises to make journalists famous, they got the press to beat Dubya to an unrecognizable pulp, starting with his baby pictures and a what-me-worry false narrative for cash to creative but sold-out journalists come infotainment obfuscators.

IOW, bleh!

Policy wise, I hated George Bush for his Iraq war. Of far less consequence I disliked his return to Reaganomics with it effects on a balanced budget. Personality wise, there's nothing to hate back then or now. His finest hour:

Go D-Backs​

Last edited:

Policy wise, I hated George Bush for his Iraq war. Of far less consequence I disliked his return to Reaganomics with it effects on a balanced budget. Personality wise, there's nothing to hate back then or now. His finest hour:

Go D-Backs​

I was online from the beginning, and getting beaten up because I knew from my great uncle the best and brightest judge in my home town that the Bush family were not only people of faith, they came from a long line of patriots and leaders, they were always using their assets to light the world with freedom and equality, with women dedicated to literacy for everyone, to men who championed those enslaved by thoughtless laws and arrogance.

Good grief, the clinging to journalism's distortion of the truth is forgotten, and probity fails where important people wear dark glasses to look cool. :rolleyes-41:

You can't handle the truth, rw. The Democrat Clinton Cartel undermined President Dubya from before he beat Al Gore for President in Florida. They

History disproves your rant.

Democrats supported Bush on No Child Left Behind and Medicare Part D.
After 9-11 they supported his formation of Homeland Security, Patriot Act, Invasion of Afghanistan. Many high profile Dems even supported his invasion of Iraq.

It was not until the rationale for invading Iraq turned out to be a pack of lies did Democrats turn against him.

You can't handle the truth, rw. The Democrat Clinton Cartel undermined President Dubya from before he beat Al Gore for President in Florida. They

History disproves your rant.

Democrats supported Bush on No Child Left Behind and Medicare Part D.
After 9-11 they supported his formation of Homeland Security, Patriot Act, Invasion of Afghanistan. Many high profile Dems even supported his invasion of Iraq.

It was not until the rationale for invading Iraq turned out to be a pack of lies did Democrats turn against him.
Slo-Joe has the integrity to admit you "probably shouldn't" vote for him.

You are too dim to understand the importance of that.

Forum List

Back