51% of Republicans .. Fox News Poll

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
More than half of likely Republican voters would like someone other than Donald Trump to be their party's presidential nominee. That's according to a new Fox News poll released Wednesday, which asked who those voters would prefer the win the GOP nomination. Just 48 percent said they would prefer Trump to "someone else," while 51 percent said they would prefer someone else."

click bait ... :lmao:

13439075_657382534413519_2127923305313965927_n.jpg

The republican party has gone nuts.

TO you, a world that has gone nutz is one where no one is telling another person what to do. I know you like to suck the cock of a dictator but, seriously, go fuck your self in the ass.

More than half of likely Republican voters would like someone other than Donald Trump to be their party's presidential nominee. That's according to a new Fox News poll released Wednesday, which asked who those voters would prefer the win the GOP nomination. Just 48 percent said they would prefer Trump to "someone else," while 51 percent said they would prefer someone else."

Doesn't matter. Come November,most of them will line up like the good little lemmings they are and vote for the candidate with the R beside the name. Same for the Dems.

More than half of likely Republican voters would like someone other than Donald Trump to be their party's presidential nominee.

I suspect about the same share of Democrats would rather a nominee other than Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders. Sadly, the noted individuals are the ones we are given by the two major parties. I don't particularly like any of them.
  • I don't much trust Mrs. Clinton, but I agree with some of her policy proposals.
  • I don't at all trust Trump and I agree with almost none of his policy proposals..
  • I trust Mr. Sanders, but I vehemently disagree with his free trade policy position.

Doesn't matter. Come November,most of them will line up like the good little lemmings they are and vote for the candidate with the R beside the name. Same for the Dems.
2 half-assed people scraped up from the bottom of their respective barrels are this far along......

Yeah, what this country needs for the next face of the franchise that is "USA.INC" is yet another Wall Street owned politician......it has worked so well the last 55 years. (snicker)

Gotta vote for someone,the third party options are no better really.

Well then they should have voted for one in the primaries.

Then you people need to stop bashing the Republicans.

Forum List

Back