51-34% Poll says Trump should be disqualified from running

Win Trump loses next year, his followers will say the election was stolen. Fuck them. Either they play the game by the rules, or fuck em.
That's easy to say. But it will further divide our country and foment civil unrest.

I'm no fan of Trump, but I have a hair trigger on hypocrisy, and here it's just glaring. I thought Democrats were supposed to be big supporters of majority rule?

That's easy to say. But it will further divide our country and foment civil unrest.

I'm no fan of Trump, but I have a hair trigger on hypocrisy, and here it's just glaring. I thought Democrats were supposed to be big supporters of majority rule?
The law knows no hypocrisy. Trump is not exempt. That's the point, Americans: Trump is not exempt.

The election will proceed with or without Trump, and he most likely will have two convictions if not three by the Republican National convention next year.

That will be ineresting.

Voters, pundits, and others have been debating whether Trump should be disqualified from running for President.

Did he violate Section 3 of the 14th Amendment, which reads, "

"With the smallest majority possible, respondents to a POLITICO Morning Consult poll have declared that Trump should be disqualified from the 2024 ballot for violating the Section 3 of the 14th Amendment, the ‘Insurrection Clause." ’MSN

“After a series of questions about the Constitution and Trump’s conduct after the 2020 presidential election, 51 percent said the 14th Amendment prohibits Trump from running again because he engaged in insurrection, compared with 34 percent who said the opposite,” POLITICO reported.

Section 3 of the 14th Amendment reads that those “engaged in insurrection or rebellion” against the United States, or those who have “give aid or comfort to the enemies thereof,” are disqualified from holding public office, including the presidency.

Now, an odd assembly, which includes liberals and conservatives, are holding that Trump’s behavior in the aftermath of the 2020 election, leading up to the January 6th riot, violated the 14th Amendment and should disqualify him from the 2024 ballot. It’s a longshot with wonkish undertone, but the issue is expected to be decided in the courts."

SCOTUS will have to decide for all of us.

He has certainly demonstratrated he is not morally or ethically capable of being President again, in my opinion.
Just like anti-Trumpsters to think they can keep Trump off the ballot even if he hasn't been found guilty of anything. We'll just say he's guilty without a trial.

Voters, pundits, and others have been debating whether Trump should be disqualified from running for President.

"With the smallest majority possible, respondents to a POLITICO Morning Consult poll have declared that Trump should be disqualified from the 2024 ballot for violating the Section 3 of the 14th Amendment, the ‘Insurrection Clause." ’MSN

“After a series of questions about the Constitution and Trump’s conduct after the 2020 presidential election, 51 percent said the 14th Amendment prohibits Trump from running again because he engaged in insurrection, compared with 34 percent who said the opposite,” POLITICO reported.

Section 3 of the 14th Amendment reads that those “engaged in insurrection or rebellion” against the United States, or those who have “give aid or comfort to the enemies thereof,” are disqualified from holding public office, including the presidency.

Now, an odd assembly, which includes liberals and conservatives, are holding that Trump’s behavior in the aftermath of the 2020 election, leading up to the January 6th riot, violated the 14th Amendment and should disqualify him from the 2024 ballot. It’s a longshot with wonkish undertone, but the issue is expected to be decided in the courts."

He has certainly demonstratrated he is not morally or ethically capable of being President again, in my opinion.

And not a one of them could say why.

Whole dang thread on TDS. So many worried Trump will be head to head against Biden. Lol

Years after bs Harvest election and you guys still pissing youtselves over Trump. Pathetic.

That lawyering Trump out of the election will be worse than just letting him lose. It will leave half the country bitter and poised for revenge.
I'd love that because Trump support does not equal half of the nation. And enough of his supporters will walk away and go home, and all will be well.

51% is more than Grifty got in either election.

I'd love that because Trump support does not equal half of the nation. And enough of his supporters will walk away and go home, and all will be well.
Maybe, but I seriously doubt it. Whichever "side" loses next November will meltdown into full denial. It's gonna be ugly.

Forum List

Back