50,000 new Trump donors the past 72 hours, total of 15 million raised

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
My God. Trump is running away from the DNC faster then a Surrender Monkey can draw a red line!!

Eric trump ^

UPDATE: We have now raised almost $15 million in small dollar donations (including 50,000 NEW donors) since @SpeakerPelosi started this impeachment charade 72 hrs ago! Unbelievable numbers!! Keep it going — you and the dems are handing @realDonaldTrump the win in 2020!

Of course if you are a really deranged radical leftist you could donate to either or both of the Commie/Socislists!

The dems lit a fuse they will not be able to catch up to and snub out....

Forget the dollars, 50,000 new donors in 3 days is massive.

If you can't win on policies you can't win at the ballot box.

I’m one of the donors! :2up:

I made another donation when democrats decided to take another step towards insanity. :)

Pardon me for a bit......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Wipe, flush. Just made another Rump donation to his cause.

Pardon me for a bit......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Wipe, flush. Just made another Rump donation to his cause.

Rude.

WTF else is he going to say?

Until the donor list is made available and the claim can be independently varified, it's just fucking Twitter...

Life can’t be easy for a democrat who depends on handouts from others.

Who said I was a Democrat? You assume anyone fed up with the Rump is a Democrat. Newsflash: Every Fiscal Conservative alive is fed up with Rump.

RUMP RUMP RUMP RUMP
upload_2019-9-27_18-14-13.jpeg

Rude.

Welcome to America. Check your niceness at the Border.

Who said I was a Democrat? You assume anyone fed up with the Rump is a Democrat. Newsflash: Every Fiscal Conservative alive is fed up with Rump.

RUMP RUMP RUMP RUMP
View attachment 281582
Yeah, you don’t sound like a democrat at all.

LMAO!

RUMP RUMP RUMP RUMP
View attachment 281582
I didn’t say you were a democrat!

Looks like you just outed yourself as a democrat who depends on the handouts I was talking about. :laugh:

My God. Trump is running away from the DNC faster then a Surrender Monkey can draw a red line!!

Eric trump ^

UPDATE: We have now raised almost $15 million in small dollar donations (including 50,000 NEW donors) since @SpeakerPelosi started this impeachment charade 72 hrs ago! Unbelievable numbers!! Keep it going — you and the dems are handing @realDonaldTrump the win in 2020!

Of course if you are a really deranged radical leftist you could donate to either or both of the Commie/Socislists!

FUCK YES!

RUMP RUMP RUMP RUMP
View attachment 281582
I didn’t say you were a democrat!

Looks like you just outed yourself as a democrat who depends on the handouts I was talking about. :laugh:

Standard Rump lie. If you tell a lie long enough and hard enough does it become the truth? No, cupcake, it's still a lie. I use to be a Republican years ago until the GOP lost it's mind. I voted for Nixon twice, Reagan twice, Bush Sr twice, Bush Jr twice. I voted for more Republicans than Democrats by far. But when Bush Jr. got into office, the GOP Train took a dirt road and it's gotten so far off the rails it's somewhere in the middle of the Pacific Ocean in the deepest part. Many of us, so called, Moderates or Centrists used to be Republicans before the GOP lost it's friggin mind.

So keep supporting Rump. But more and more people near the center are coming out of the coma they have been in. All of a sudden Warren doesn't sound so bad after all. Not perfect but it would be good to see some sanity brought back into America and to finally have you criminally insane people shut the hell up.

Forum List

Back