5 former Memphis officers indicted on murder and kidnapping charges in Tyre Nichols’ death as nation braces for release of police video

So now there's been a white officer suspended. The family has come out as pissy because "why wasn't this white officer named from the beginning"

well it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out. THEY DIDNT WANT THE CITY TO BURN TO THE GROUND that's why.

And ohhhh look, IT WORKED.
news reports say he was not at the scene at the beating. He was involved in the stop at first but not there after he ran ans was caught and beat

I

I understand now. It’s Trump’s fault. I think these black police officers were really White Supremacies
Well Trump did tell cops in a nation wide speech that they (cops) should rough up suspects who have been apprehended and handcuffed. He said "you know how you hold their head when you put them in the cop car? Don't do that. Bang their heads into the car as you put them in the car. Even though they are handcuffed. Rough up suspects."

Isn't that what they did?

You're god damn right it's Trump's fault. And other conservative white men who grew up in the Jim Crow era and think that's what made America great.

Trump is also guilty of the insurrection. How come his followers are going to jail but he's not for sending them full of lies?

Well Trump did tell cops in a nation wide speech that they (cops) should rough up suspects who have been apprehended and handcuffed. He said "you know how you hold their head when you put them in the cop car? Don't do that. Bang their heads into the car as you put them in the car. Even though they are handcuffed. Rough up suspects."

You're god damn right it's Trump's fault. And other conservative white men who grew up in the Jim Crow era and think that's what made America great.

Trump is also guilty of the insurrection. How come his followers are going to jail but he's not for sending them full of lies?
This is what he said about MS-13 gang members:

Now, we're getting them [criminals] out anyway, but we'd like to get them out a lot faster, and when you see these towns and when you see these thugs being thrown into the back of a paddy wagon, you just see them thrown in, rough, I said, please don't be too nice. Like when you guys put somebody in the car and you're protecting their head, you know, the way you put their hand over, like, don't hit their head and they've just killed somebody. Don't hit their head. I said, you can take the hand away, okay?

So, no that's not what they did....1) this wasn't a MS-13 gang member 2) they were doing a lot more then simply not holding his head as they placed him in a cop car.

What happened here, was a leftist city, like so many before, totally out of control executive branches.

Now, we're getting them [criminals] out anyway, but we'd like to get them out a lot faster, and when you see these towns and when you see these thugs being thrown into the back of a paddy wagon, you just see them thrown in, rough, I said, please don't be too nice. Like when you guys put somebody in the car and you're protecting their head, you know, the way you put their hand over, like, don't hit their head and they've just killed somebody. Don't hit their head. I said, you can take the hand away, okay?

So, no that's not what they did....1) this wasn't a MS-13 gang member 2) they were doing a lot more then simply not holding his head as they placed him in a cop car.

What happened here, was a leftist city, like so many before, totally out of control executive branches.
Sorry but this is a bad message to be sending out to the police. And I bet you had to go back and find out who specifically he was referring to. I didn't remember. All I remembered was he told cops to not be so nice when a suspect is handcuffed. Unacceptable. No exceptions. Because you don't put someone in the back of the paddy wagon uncuffed.

And it's not the cops job to dole out justice. That's the courts job.

Stop it. You're just wrong.

While the speech was largely focused on the fight against the gang MS-13, it appeared that Trump was directing his comments about police interactions with suspected criminals in general.

He described the precautions typically taken by police where they place a hand over a suspect's head while they're being put into a police car to protect them.

"When you see these thugs being thrown into the back of a paddy wagon, you just seen them thrown in, rough. I said, ‘Please don’t be too nice,’" he said.

Fuck you Struth if you think this is acceptable. Maybe Majorie Taylor Green can say shit like this and win election but not anyone running for POTUS. It's one of many deal breakers that make Trump not fit to serve. Just one.

For example the payment to Stormy was a felony. Trump will be charged. A felon can't be POTUS right?

Sorry but this is a bad message to be sending out to the police. And I bet you had to go back and find out who specifically he was referring to. I didn't remember. All I remembered was he told cops to not be so nice when a suspect is handcuffed. Unacceptable. No exceptions. Because you don't put someone in the back of the paddy wagon uncuffed.

And it's not the cops job to dole out justice. That's the courts job.

Stop it. You're just wrong.
Yes, of course I wanted to look at what he was referring to instead of your cut and paste propaganda.

I have no problem with the police not holding the heads of MS-13 members. They are a horrible gang that commits horrible acts of violence, and are not welcome in the United States. Why do you want to comfort MS-13 members? I think it's a horrible message to make them comfortable....geez...maybe you can welcome them to your town

While the speech was largely focused on the fight against the gang MS-13, it appeared that Trump was directing his comments about police interactions with suspected criminals in general.

He described the precautions typically taken by police where they place a hand over a suspect's head while they're being put into a police car to protect them.

"When you see these thugs being thrown into the back of a paddy wagon, you just seen them thrown in, rough. I said, ‘Please don’t be too nice,’" he said.

Fuck you Struth if you think this is acceptable. Maybe Majorie Taylor Green can say shit like this and win election but not anyone running for POTUS. It's one of many deal breakers that make Trump not fit to serve. Just one.

For example the payment to Stormy was a felony. Trump will be charged. A felon can't be POTUS right?
yes he was referring to MS-13

No, Trump made no payments to Stormy...nothing he did involving her was a felony. He was the victim of the Dems heroes Michael Cohen, and Michael Avanitti though.....they are felons

Yes, of course I wanted to look at what he was referring to instead of your cut and paste propaganda.

I have no problem with the police not holding the heads of MS-13 members. They are a horrible gang that commits horrible acts of violence, and are not welcome in the United States. Why do you want to comfort MS-13 members? I think it's a horrible message to make them comfortable....geez...maybe you can welcome them to your town
Because people are innocent until proven guilty. Suddenly you're okay making the cops judge jury and executioner?

No shock you don't mind when cops rough up "MS-13" suspects. Code for Hispanics. Just like you don't mind cops murdering blacks who don't obey their lawful commands. But then you cry for that bitch who got shot at the Insurrection for doing the exact same thing. She certainly wasn't obeying the cops lawful commands.

Why are you defending traitors and insurrectionists? The police should have mowed them all down right? They are worse than MS-13. At least that's what my side thinks. So should we rough up the suspects we think are evil like the insurrectionists? When they are sentenced to jail time, rough them up on the way to prison. Right?

Wrong!

Because people are innocent until proven guilty. Suddenly you're okay making the cops judge jury and executioner?

No shock you don't mind when cops rough up "MS-13" suspects. Code for Hispanics. Just like you don't mind cops murdering blacks who don't obey their lawful commands. But then you cry for that bitch who got shot at the Insurrection for doing the exact same thing. She certainly wasn't obeying the cops lawful commands.

Why are you defending traitors and insurrectionists? The police should have mowed them all down right? They are worse than MS-13. At least that's what my side thinks. So should we rough up the suspects we think are evil like the insurrectionists? When they are sentenced to jail time, rough them up on the way to prison. Right?

Wrong!
Nobody said they had to execute them, or find them guilty...just they didnt have to hold their head when putting them in squad car after arresting them.

MS-13 isn't code for hispanic....they are however generally hispanic. Suggesting all hispanics are in a gang is racist. As a black person, I certainly have issue with cops murdering blacks, I have a cops murdering anyone.

I haven't defend any insurrectionist....so not sure what you are talking about. I don't agree with the cops mowing anyone down, I certainly don't have a problem with the cops being tough on any rioters.

He told cops that? Thread, please.
Why did Nancy Pelosi deliberately call out the Capitol Police prior even though Trump told her to??
I can tell you didn’t mind when Biden was a Senator against integrated School Systems because of the JUNGLE

Please tell us why Pelosi refused to alert the Capitol Police prior ignoring Trump’s request? Talk about Jim Crow? What do you think about SENATOR BIDEN’s remarks AGAINST school integration because it would be a RACIAL JUNGLE??

sealybobo

Here's some information about a case involving the gang (MS-13) that you want to comfort:

But a recent trial in the seemingly endless suburban landscape of Long Island, New York, has thrown a spotlight on the harsh reality of gang activity, and the circumstances in which it flourishes. In particular, one of the most brutal organizations at work in the US: Mara Salvatrucha, or MS-13.

The details of the trial are horrific. Leniz Escobar, also known as “La Diablita”, is a 22-year-old woman accused of luring five teenagers to a Long Island park in 2017 to smoke marijuana – where they were then ambushed. Four of the five young men – Jorge Tigre, 18; Michael Lopez, 20; Jefferson Villalobos, 18; and Justin Llivicura, 16 – were hacked to death by more than a dozen members of MS-13, a street gang

Yeah...so, I am not overly concerned that a police officer doesn't hold their head when he helps them in the squad car

Nobody said they had to execute them, or find them guilty...just they didnt have to hold their head when putting them in squad car after arresting them.
STFU please. Pretty pathetic defense of what Trump says. It's why we can't take trump supporters seriously. They'll defend anything.

Like Michael Cohen went to jail for Stormy Daniels hush money. Trump didn't because he was President. He's not president anymore. Time to slap him with a felony so he can't run again.

Yea we know you can't see the hypocrisy of your arguments you make when insurgents don't have to obey the officers lawful commands and can get violent but shouldn't be shot, but when it's a young black man, you ask those questions. So why didn't the insurrgents listen to law enforcement officers? And why didn't the cops shoot them?

You're a black man? A black trump supporter? It's like a unicorn. Very rare. LOL

sealybobo

Here's some information about a case involving the gang (MS-13) that you want to comfort:

But a recent trial in the seemingly endless suburban landscape of Long Island, New York, has thrown a spotlight on the harsh reality of gang activity, and the circumstances in which it flourishes. In particular, one of the most brutal organizations at work in the US: Mara Salvatrucha, or MS-13.

The details of the trial are horrific. Leniz Escobar, also known as “La Diablita”, is a 22-year-old woman accused of luring five teenagers to a Long Island park in 2017 to smoke marijuana – where they were then ambushed. Four of the five young men – Jorge Tigre, 18; Michael Lopez, 20; Jefferson Villalobos, 18; and Justin Llivicura, 16 – were hacked to death by more than a dozen members of MS-13, a street gang

Yeah...so, I am not overly concerned that a police officer doesn't hold their head when he helps them in the squad car
I don't give a fuck. Cops need to learn when they have someone in cuffs, treat them with kid gloves. That's how we want our police to act. You are clearly part of the problem. You and Trump

Wrong!
“ MS -13 Suspects??” Translation; They are really innocent. Thread that proves police killed someone in cold blood just because they’re “ suspects” Not too far away from where I live MS-13 tortured and killed two girls with a machete, cut their breasts off. They are guilty of horrific murders. Comparing SCUM like this to what happened 1/6? It should happen to one of YOUR kids

“ MS -13 Suspects??” Translation; They are really innocent. Thread that proves police killed someone in cold blood just because they’re “ suspects” Not too far away from where I live MS-13 tortured and killed two girls with a machete, cut their breasts off. They are guilty of horrific murders. Comparing SCUM like this to what happened 1/6? It should happen to one of YOUR kids
HE REPRODUCED? 🤮

I don't want to hear any stories about what some suspect allegedly did. Tell it to the judge. Until then, the person is innocent until proven guilty. Maybe things are done differently in Irsrael.

I don't want to hear any stories about what some suspect allegedly did. Tell it to the judge. Until then, the person is innocent until proven guilty. Maybe things are done differently in Irsrael.
ALLEGEDLY did??? LOL !! I think those BLACK Police Officers ALLEGEDLY killed that African American that we’ve been hearing about 👍👮‍♀️

ALLEGEDLY did??? LOL !! I think those BLACK Police Officers ALLEGEDLY killed that African American that we’ve been hearing about 👍👮‍♀️
Anytime some thug that democraps love does something wrong it's allegedly! My gosh they called the 911 terrorists alleged.

Right. So don't rough them up when you're putting them in the police car or in their cell. Be humane. Civilized. As Melania said. Be Best.

Right. So don't rough them up when you're putting them in the police car or in their cell. Be humane. Civilized. As Melania said. Be Best.
So we can both agree that what we witnessed wasn’t real. Why were they fired then? I forgot… You didn’t see it 😜

Forum List

Back