JUST IN: 5 Black Former Memphis Police Officers Indicted by Federal Grand Jury in Connection with Fatal Beating of Black Motorist Tyre Nichols

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Where's BLM on this? I'm still thinking this Tyre fellow was sleeping with one of the cops wife.

I thought I read somewhere that Nichols was involved with one of cops gf or wife. What those 5 cops did to that man was WAY worse than what Officer Chauvin did with George Floyd. Why haven't we seen the video of these cops kicking this man in the head 10,000 times like we did George Floyd? :dunno:

It is a sick way to kill a man. Their judgement in the next life will reflect this I'm sure.

Where's BLM on this? I'm still thinking this Tyre fellow was sleeping with one of the cops wife.

Just a little history on why this event happened..

DOJ Forces Cities to Lower Police Exam Standards to Aid Minority Applicants - The New American
Since 1990 the Justice Department has filed 24 hiring discrimination lawsuits against cities and states from New Jersey to Los Angeles. In almost every case, cities or states settle with a consent decree a binding agreement to change questionable practices.
The Justice Department has indicated that almost every case that provokes litigation related to racial disparities begins with an outside complaint, though it refuses to release the name of the complainant in the Dayton case.
Lower the standards for applicants, end up with a police force full of thugs. You can thank the brown turd Obammy's DOJ, Eric the Racist Holder.....

People should know by now that black on black violence doesn't sell newspapers or generate clicks. You need the racial angle if you want to get noticed..

• Banned

Forum List

Back