5 former Memphis officers indicted on murder and kidnapping charges in Tyre Nichols’ death as nation braces for release of police video

So we can both agree that what we witnessed wasn’t real. Why were they fired then? I forgot… You didn’t see it 😜
I didn't witness anything. So no we can't agree to anything. Why were they fired? Because Trump told our nations police that it's okay to rough up suspects when you have them cuffed and you are putting them in the back of the cop car.

Doesn't matter if the person is a suspected murderer, rapist, gang member, identity thief, guy who was caught on tape punching a 90 year old women.

As much as I want the cops to fuck that person up the truth is I want our police to not have the power or authority to dole out justice to a suspected criminal after they have been apprehended.

You know I'm right.

And I will agree with you that a part of me too wants the cops to fuck these people up.

I was also happy to hear someone murdered Jeffrey Dahmer in prison. But does that mean I want prisoners murdering each other? Of course not. It would be great but as a politician I would vote against prison's being unsafe.

I didn't witness anything. So no we can't agree to anything. Why were they fired? Because Trump told our nations police that it's okay to rough up suspects when you have them cuffed and you are putting them in the back of the cop car.

Doesn't matter if the person is a suspected murderer, rapist, gang member, identity thief, guy who was caught on tape punching a 90 year old women.

As much as I want the cops to fuck that person up the truth is I want our police to not have the power or authority to dole out justice to a suspected criminal after they have been apprehended.

You know I'm right.

And I will agree with you that a part of me too wants the cops to fuck these people up.

I was also happy to hear someone murdered Jeffrey Dahmer in prison. But does that mean I want prisoners murdering each other? Of course not. It would be great but as a politician I would vote against prison's being unsafe.
OH!!!! So those Police Officers were fired NOT because of what the ENTIRE WORLD saw on Video but because of Trump. You are a BRANDON Kool Aide Loser

Trouble is; it wasn’t 5 WHITE Police 👮‍♀️ it was 5 NEGRO Police . Your “ comprehension skills “ are remarkable 👍

Trouble is; it wasn’t 5 WHITE Police 👮‍♀️ it was 5 NEGRO Police . Your “ comprehension skills “ are remarkable 👍
Don't forget the one WHITE BOY, unfortunately there are some black police who do the work of the white police. When was the last time you saw an unarmed white boy beaten or murdered by black police.

Don't forget the one WHITE BOY, unfortunately there are some black police who do the work of the white police. When was the last time you saw an unarmed white boy beaten or murdered by black police.
Deflection. This was BLACK officers beating a BLACK Man to death ☠️ and all of a sudden the WHITE BOY is involved? Talk about desperation 👮‍♀️☠️👍😮‍💨

You know I'm right.

That's just goofy.

OH!!!! So those Police Officers were fired NOT because of what the ENTIRE WORLD saw on Video but because of Trump. You are a BRANDON Kool Aide Loser

The Taskforce for 21th Century Policing was used to restore confidence in and respect for law enforcement. Trump threw it out. He flavors brutality.

I do not know the particulars. What if the white boy felt uncomfortable and was coerced due to it? The police though do circle the wagons protecting each other.

The Taskforce for 21th Century Policing was used to restore confidence in and respect for law enforcement. Trump threw it out. He flavors brutality.
Again; stop with your nonsensical rambling on about Trump. He does not favor “ brutality “ That aside; regardless of what Trump “ favors” what those BLACK Police Officers did is on them; NOBODY else

Forum List

Back