5 former Memphis officers indicted on murder and kidnapping charges in Tyre Nichols’ death as nation braces for release of police video

Frankenstein

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2022
Why is anyone bracing for anything it was 5 black cops, it wasn't racial right? it was bad but was it racial? Burn loot murder going on a rampage

Read the rules regarding starting a thread. You need to provide a link that shows where the 5 cops have been indicted.

• Furthermore, when starting a new thread and declaring something as fact in your opening post, you must also link to a source. For example, "Polls say 2/3 of people think x, y, z." You need to link to a source for one of those alleged polls. Telling others to Google it on their own is not acceptable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, it sounds kind of smart, given how the police were caught flat footed when the George Floyd tape was released.
Point flew over your head as usual it wasn't 5 white cops beating a black guy it was five black cops! BLM and the like are about nothing but taking advantage of a situation racially to burn loot murder

Point flew over your head as usual it wasn't 5 white cops beating a black guy it was five black cops! BLM and the like are about nothing but taking advantage of a situation racially to burn loot murder

BLM protested over Police killing unarmed blacks without being held accountable.

The prosecutors are ahead of this one and officers are being held accountable.

Lets see what the protests look like tonight

If these cops brutalized a suspect to death, it doesn't matter what color they are... they should be held to account.

All that said, the riots of 2020 were a combination of factors, including Covid, anger over government inaction on police misconduct for decades, and economic anxiety that simply isn't likely to be repeated now.

But still a good idea to be on alert just in case this tape is really awful.

Black folks are against police brutality period....

I don't recall you folks coming to the aid of this guy when he killed a white woman??

596cf459dda4c8483b8b4567.jpeg

But I do recall plenty of black folks down at city hall demanding justice for her...but that is often the case with black folks -- when they have fought for civil rights thru-out the history of this country, it was done with everyone in mind, for future generations..that is why the movements like women's rights and gay rights were built on the backs of the black liberation movements...

Black folks are against police brutality period....

I don't recall you folks coming to the aid of this guy when he killed a white woman??

View attachment 751219

But I do recall plenty of black folks down at city hall demanding justice for her...but that is often the case with black folks -- when they have fought for civil rights thru-out the history of this country, it was done with everyone in mind, for future generations..that is why the movements like women's rights and gay rights were built on the backs of the black liberation movements...

Plenty?

I have plenty fingers on one hand!

Forum List

Back