5 doctors mysteriously die within a few weeks.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
The hospitals they worked at assure us that their deaths were totally not related to the experimental Coof vaccines they forced them to get. What a relief, I can finally schedule my first WuFlu Vax shot knowing it’s completely Safe & Effective.

Hmmmmmmm....Hmmmmmmm...wonder what it could be?

1659145311560.png

The hospitals they worked at assure us that their deaths were totally not related to the experimental Coof vaccines they forced them to get. What a relief, I can finally schedule my first WuFlu Vax shot knowing it’s completely Safe & Effective.

Did they know the Clintons? That should always be asked first in very perplexing cases

As a life qualified underwriter. Are there autopsy reports? 27 yr olds just don't die like a fly in real life without some congenital defect

Now that heroin is the number one killer of 27 yr olds less accidents and congenital defects, so GD troubling

Just asking some questions imho

OMIGOODNESS....the very ones who have been pushing the vaxx on the rest of us telling us it is safe are gonna be taking the dirt nap.

YEAH..THE DIRTNAP....these same doctors lying to us, getting money for pushing this crap on us and our kids, atheletes dying, kids dying, Young men and women...and now...the shoe is on the other foot. Well. i'm all out of .....sympathy.

Last edited:
The vaccine that is not a vaccine works on the immune system. There will be and there already is an increase in cancers....Sweden i think it is is reporting an uptick in rare cancers and exrtremely aggressive cancers. Won't matter much though cause.....our kids will probably be sterile from the vaxx anyway. More room for the illegals/terrorists/criminals coming over the border. The left wildl damn sure be using the military then to protect their sorry asses.

The vaccine that is not a vaccine works on the immune system. There will be and there already is an increase in cancers....Sweden i think it is is reporting an uptick in rare cancers and exrtremely aggressive cancers. Won't matter much though cause.....our kids will probably be sterile from the vaxx anyway. More room for the illegals/terrorists/criminals coming over the border. The left wildl damn sure be using the military then to protect their sorry asses.
Millions are gonna die, I do not care one whit about dead fascist democrats, but many otherwise decent people got suckered by them, and anyone who forced this shit upon their children has a very special place awaiting them in hell!

There's nothing "mysterious" about her death.

The fact of the matter is that the overwhelming majority of athletes who die while competing in a triathlon die during the swimming event, just like this girl did.

As a life qualified underwriter. Are there autopsy reports? 27 yr olds just don't die like a fly in real life without some congenital defect

Now that heroin is the number one killer of 27 yr olds less accidents and congenital defects, so GD troubling

Just asking some questions imho
ask the life insurance companies seeing a spike never seen since ww2....all in the last 2 years.

It's the effects of the climate emergency Bigots!

wmmqmqmmqjqjq.jpeg

Forum List

Back