Suddenly, Biden Wants to Seal Parts Of the Wall

The Texas Governor's dumping those illegals in DC was a stroke of pure genius on his part. Hitting the left hard where it hurts is the only way to get them to wake the fuck up.
Greg Abbott isn't exactly a MAGA sort of political whore. He still locked the state down, did the mask bullshit and otherwise does the bidding of the elite until the majority of us get pissed off. Toll roads and other issues do not make Abbott look good. He is ambitious and wants to be the next president in a wheel chair.

The political gelding of David Dewhurst by Ted Cruz sealed the demise of elitists republicrats in TX. I just wish Alan West would have won the primary but the global elite made sure he remains sidelined.

Alan West actually needs to be a ten year dictator with the power to purge the nation of leftist scum.

I'll sign up for flight school.

Last edited:
He's catching heat from liberal politicians who are having "migrants" dumped in THEIR cities 😄

I don't know why he's doing it. We all know walls don't work, that's why we taxpayers paid for the wall around his vacation home. Anybody that wants to breach the wall will simply climb over it or dig a tunnel. Most of the illegals get into our country through checkpoints. If we stop all the illegals, who's going to do all this work Americans don't want to do?

Did I forget anything? :eusa_shhh:

I don't know why he's doing it. We all know walls don't work, that's why we taxpayers paid for the wall around his vacation home. Anybody that wants to breach the wall will simply climb over it or dig a tunnel. Most of the illegals get into our country through checkpoints. If we stop all the illegals, who's going to do all this work Americans don't want to do?

Did I forget anything? :eusa_shhh:
Good summary of their excuses to let the barbarian hordes colonize the once greatest country the world has ever seen

If there is anything funny about this issue is that neither Trump, nor a single fucker that supported him asserted a wall was the "solution" to illegal immigration. It's an added obstacle. It requires cartels and those trying to breech the border to invest in things like tunnels and otherwise change strategy to conduct their nefarious activity.

It's a strategic concept that forces opposition into "funnels". Army engineers build obstacles to force enemies into kill zones as well as destroy obstacles so that paths can be established around ambush areas such as mine fields. It's a simple issue really, that's why bed wetting turds can not grasp it.

Xiden's donors among the collectivist elite have finally realized they've lost the battle over the border and immigration policy are seeking to patronize people who vote but aren't zealots of either party. So they've ordered the people who change the potato's diaper and tell him what to say in front of cameras that the war with eurasia was actually the war with east asia and that's how it's always been in oceania.

Only people who have read 1984 and view it as a warning will understand the reference. The bed wetting left who view 1984 as an instructions manual will remain the NPC's they are.

If there is anything funny about this issue is that neither Trump, nor a single fucker that supported him asserted a wall was the "solution" to illegal immigration. It's an added obstacle. It requires cartels and those trying to breech the border to invest in things like tunnels and otherwise change strategy to conduct their nefarious activity.

It's a strategic concept that forces opposition into "funnels". Army engineers build obstacles to force enemies into kill zones as well as destroy obstacles so that paths can be established around ambush areas such as mine fields. It's a simple issue really, that's why bed wetting turds can not grasp it.

Xiden's donors among the collectivist elite have finally realized they've lost the battle over the border and immigration policy are seeking to patronize people who vote but aren't zealots of either party. So they've ordered the people who change the potato's diaper and tell him what to say in front of cameras that the war with eurasia was actually the war with east asia and that's how it's always been in oceania.

Only people who have read 1984 and view it as a warning will understand the reference. The bed wetting left who view 1984 as an instructions manual will remain the NPC's they are.

Besides the problem of having illegals bused to liberal cities, the party made a grave miscalculation. They assumed that all races outside of whites can be bought and sold like cheap wine. Just give Hispanics things and they will always vote Democrat; it worked with the blacks. Now the Democrats are bleeding Hispanic votes by the tens of thousands.

It turns out that Hispanics don't like illegal immigration either. First generation Hispanic Americans had to wait years in line to be eligible to become Americans. Second generation Hispanics understand what their parents had to go through to legally get here. They are not happy with this cutting in line BS, even if it's from people of their home country. So in the end, Democrats are buying votes for the Republican party.

If this trend continues, it will be the Democrats who will be fighting to get the wall up and make the border nearly impassible.

Forum List

Back