4th US Site Pauses COVID-19 Vaccinations After Adverse Reactions

Here is the article

Love that vaccine

If I ever get it I am gonna stark break dancing.

Pop and lock.
Only if you feeling great

EX2izUbX0AYktZV.jpeg

Here is the article

Love that vaccine

One of my wife's friend's son had a heart attack today. He's only in his 50's and has a couple issues. I asked my wife to ask her if he recently got the shot within the last couple days. But my wife won't ask her because her friend sorta leans to the left and would probably be outraged if my wife would her ask that.

When you have a liberal friend, you have to handle them with kid gloves, because they're so easily upset.

Here is the article

Love that vaccine
That is the same one shot, Johnson & Johnson being stopped in other parts of the world or was the one shot Astrozenica? Glad I got the Moderna two shot.
Was your shot just an experimental one?

Until they've been tested on the general population for any extended period of time, they're all "experimental."

Here is the article

Love that vaccine
That is the same one shot, Johnson & Johnson being stopped in other parts of the world or was the one shot Astrozenica? Glad I got the Moderna two shot.
At this point they all are experimental, to me. Authorization for Emergency Uses (EUA) is not a fully FDA approved vaccine, but I wasn't waiting 5 years go get more toward normal. I do recommend calling ahead to find out what they are giving the day your appointment is set for. I originally wanted the Pfizer (for almost microscopic advantage of stats on VAERS Datebase the night I scheduled and knew Pfizer was what my son, daughter, and sister-n-law got, so figure I was set) but when I got there for the first shot it was Moderna, sort of locking me into Moderna for the second. Stats are Stats and all may be judged to be safe on average, but you might like the averages better on one than another.

Here is the article

Love that vaccine

Until they've been tested on the general population for any extended period of time, they're all "experimental."
The Army has it own new experimental vaccine (developed at Walter Reed, under a different concept than the Rma type vaccines around now. Was developed to deal with widening variety of SARs corona type bacteria infections to meet anticipated needs of the military. I think they started testing on real live soldiers, last week.

Here is the article

Love that vaccine

I remind again: these vaccines are not vaccines. They do not immunize you against anything other than to lessen the symptoms and the shots have not been FDA approved because there hasn't been the time to do the testing yet. You are a beta test.

One of my wife's friend's son had a heart attack today. He's only in his 50's and has a couple issues. I asked my wife to ask her if he recently got the shot within the last couple days. But my wife won't ask her because her friend sorta leans to the left and would probably be outraged if my wife would her ask that.

When you have a liberal friend, you have to handle them with kid gloves, because they're so easily upset.
This is SO TRUE!!

They probably think the shots are all wonderful and dying of them is an honor.

Biden has failed to lead
It could be that Biden is taunting his Republican enemies so they will refuse to be vaccinated.

Biden would be secretly delighted if one the red shitholes such as Texas, was to become a Covid killing field.

Anybody who won't buy that theory is forgetting that Biden is a Librul.

Here is the article

Love that vaccine
They're all experimental lol

New Topics

Forum List

Back