DMX given Covid vaccine days before lethal heart attack

Here is the story: Great vaccine!
No, it wasn't the drugs; it was the shot he got last week! :rolleyes-41:
Perhaps.

EX2izUbX0AYktZV.jpeg

The "editors notes" in the article can't even confirm that the interview by the unnamed person exists. Why does this article exist?
You know, i think we as a people need to collectively demand that the "unnamed source" claim is no longer valid. They do this shit time and time again and i no longer trust the news. Name your source or just shut the fuck up.

The "editors notes" in the article can't even confirm that the interview by the unnamed person exists. Why does this article exist?
Why does the site exist? They seem to violate their own mandate, "Our focus is on delivering the truth in its purest form" by being sly with the truth.

Three states have paused the J&J vaccine, Georgia is the latest to do so.

Georgia is the third state to temporarily shut down a vaccination site using the Johnson and Johnson shot after adverse reactions.

Here is the story: Great vaccine!No, it wasn't the drugs; it was the shot he got last week! :rolleyes-41:

Very interesting. I guess you all know that a number of states have stopped the J&J shot now ------- darn!! We can't win for losing, you know? I think a lot of us had put our faith in this brand, so American.

I think the best thing for me to do is just wait out the epidemic.

My surf bum stepson in So. Cali took the J&J vaccine 4 days ago and is still feeling very sick.
I heard they were doing DNA tests on people....pretty soon he's gonna start crawling walls and feeling his spider-sense pinging all over the place.

He's in his late 40's
Here is the story: Great vaccine!No, it wasn't the drugs; it was the shot he got last week! :rolleyes-41:

Very interesting. I guess you all know that a number of states have stopped the J&J shot now ------- darn!! We can't win for losing, you know? I think a lot of us had put our faith in this brand, so American.

I think the best thing for me to do is just wait out the epidemic.

Wife and I had borh Moderna and Pfizer respectively and very mild to non-existent side effects.

Forum List

Back