4th of July weekend Chicago body count - 15 shot so far

We're still being led to believe by the media and sharpton types that the biggest threat to blacks are racist white hispanics like Zimmerman... Interesting how they will twist, lie and deny reality to score political points as people get killed. pathetic.

If you are led to believe that you can be led to believe anything. You probable believe that Zimmerman by killing black in his neighborhood it saving his neighborhood. Twisted lies. Sharpton never said such.

killings on Chicago streets is about gangs, drugs and other crime. Murdering children in your neighbor because they are black is nothing more than racist. Trayvon had nothing to do with gangs, drugs or other crimes. Unemployment rate among young black men is over 50% and that leads to crime.

What do you want Obama to say / do about violence in Chicago?

That where we have the strictest gun control laws, we see the most gun violence. And maybe that it's the PEOPLE in those areas, not inanimate objects, that are the cause of all that violence.

No, it just proves local bans don't work, and you need a national ban.

Logic fail. If gun violence across the country was akin to what it is in Chicago, THEN your statement might have a modicum a validity. Stated differently, why don't we see the same level of 'gun violence' outside of Chicago? Answer: Because it's the PEOPLE in Chicago killing each other, not the firearms.

God you're stupid.

Incidently, Chicago had much worse gun violence before the ban was put into effect in 1984

Another logic fail. EVERY large city saw higher levels of violent crime in 1984. That's right, despite the skyrocketing sales of firearms in America over the last 30 years and the exponential increase in conceal carry permits, violent crime is DOWN. Blows your theory that guns cause violence out of the water.

Really, really stupid. Good luck with that.

Last edited:
Hooray! Murder! High five republicans!

Happy 4th commie. Today, I sent 300 rounds down range with my AR, M1A1, and my trusty Nagant.

I don't usually own commie rifles but the Nagant is deadly accurate, not that a coward leftist like you would know, LOL.

Don't call me coward asshole. You're supporting someone who is parading around murders for political purposes. Have fun with that.

And you libs ignore the daily murders because it doesn't support your agenda. When suburban whites get shot THEN you get outraged

That where we have the strictest gun control laws, we see the most gun violence. And maybe that it's the PEOPLE in those areas, not inanimate objects, that are the cause of all that violence.

Logic fail. If gun violence across the country was akin to what it is in Chicago, THEN your statement might have a modicum a validity. Stated differently, why don't we see the same level of 'gun violence' outside of Chicago? Answer: Because it's the PEOPLE in Chicago killing each other, not the firearms.

God you're stupid.

Incidently, Chicago had much worse gun violence before the ban was put into effect in 1984

Another logic fail. EVERY large city saw higher levels of violent crime in 1984. That's right, despite the skyrocketing sales of firearms in America over the last 30 years and the exponential increase in conceal carry permits, violent crime is DOWN. Blows your theory that guns cause violence out of the water.

Guy, the fact is, countries that limit or outlaw private gun ownership have MINIMAL murder rates compared to the United States.

There are actually cities that have WORSE murder rates than Chicago.

In fact, Chicago doesn't even make the top 10.

America's 10 Deadliest Cities 2012

God you're stupid.

Guy, the fact is, countries that limit or outlaw private gun ownership have MINIMAL murder rates compared to the United States.

How are those gun bans working in Mexico and Venezuela or brazil?

God you're stupid.

You know what is really interesting about your ten deadliest cities?
The most common characteristic of these predominantly black cities is that for decades, all of them have been run by Democratic and presumably liberal administrations. Some cities -- such as Detroit, Buffalo, Newark, N.J., and Philadelphia -- haven't elected a Republican mayor for more than a half-century. What's more is that in most of these cities, blacks have been mayors, chiefs of police, school superintendents and principals and have dominated city councils.
http://econfaculty.gmu.edu/wew/articles/13/HonestExaminationOfRace.htm

[
How are those gun bans working in Mexico and Venezuela or brazil?

Mexico doesn't have a gun ban. The right to bear arms is actually in the Mexican constitution.

But I think that if you are trying to compare us to third world countries in general, that's not an area we ought to be aspiring to.

We need to be doing as well as other industrialized countries.

killings on Chicago streets is about gangs, drugs and other crime. Murdering children in your neighbor because they are black is nothing more than racist. Trayvon had nothing to do with gangs, drugs or other crimes. Unemployment rate among young black men is over 50% and that leads to crime.

It's this statement right here that proves you dont know shit.

"Trayvon had nothing to do with gangs, drugs or other crimes."

You're either the most ill informed person in the country,or you lie.

Ignorant enough to think that unemployment is an excuse/reason for criminal behavior.

Inform me and prove otherwise or stfu.:cool:
Trayvon had no criminal record. Being suspended for marijuana use, the drug being legalized is not a crime. He did no go to jail but Zimmerman dodged criminal prosecution possible because of is father is a different story. Trayvon tested for drug but Zimerman was not. Racist.
Zimmerman accused of domestic violence, fighting with a police officerThe three incidents took place in Orange County, Fla.
In 2005, Zimmerman, then 20, was arrested and charged with “resisting officer with violence” and “battery of law enforcement officer,” both which are third-degree felonies. The charge was reduced to “resisting officer without violence” and then waived when he entered an alcohol education program. Contemporaneous accounts indicate he shoved an officer who was questioning a friend for alleged underage drinking at an Orange County bar.

In August 2005, Zimmerman’s ex-fiancee, Veronica Zuazo, filed a civil motion for a restraining order alleging domestic violence. Zimmerman counterfiled for a restraining order against Zuazo. The competing claims were resolved with both restraining orders being granted.
In December 2006, Zimmerman was charged with speeding. The case was dismissed when the officer failed to show up in court.

Zimmerman accused of domestic violence, fighting with a police officer - U.S. News

Zimmerman was the THUG.

Ignorant enough to think that unemployment is an excuse/reason for criminal behavior.

Did not say it was an excuse but long term unemployment is a factor in crime.

HIGHER CRIME RATE LINKED TO LOW WAGES AND UNEMPLOYMENT, STUDY FINDS
Higher Crime Rate Linked To Low Wages And Unemployment, Study Finds

Shit.....I gotta pay $20 every time I go for a session of target practice around me.

fAiL

By the way.....ammo still damn near impossible to get save for 12G and 20G......everybody else experiencing similar??? Im in New York.......getting 45LC, 44mag or 44sp almost impossible and when I can, I can get only 20 rds.

I got my pump but really thinking of shelling out the $$800 for a semi-auto Mossberg......

I live in rural/suburban communities and have similar experiences

even reloading components are scarce

center fire rifle is around.

No problem getting 220 swift or 7.62 X 54 R or rifle ammo that is offbeat

rimfire ammo, what I want, is impossible to find.

[

Spoken like someone who has never known hunger...

hunger is an excuse for rape, murder and assault?

ps

there is such a thing as UEC, welfare, food stamps etc.

mow lawns, clean rain gutters, paint houses etc

in this neighborhood a ladder and canvassing the development for work will do the trick.

Problem is many poor want the work/money to come to them.

Forum List

Back