48-year-old former Marine officer with the accompanying no-nonsense demeanor who doesnt care about politics, GOP Senator Todd Young is the new McCain

You defend McCain. No conservatives here do.
You mean, no Trump cultists do. And that is because he spoke against ypur Orange God. It's not complicated. You aren't clever or sneaky.

McCain ripped off the poor and middle class as one of the Keating 5. No cons liked him. He was saved by the dems.

Meaning YOU.

You seem to like corruptocrats who make their wealth by ripping off the middle class.

McCain ripped off the poor and middle class as one of the Keating 5. No cons liked him.
Except for when you frauds voted for him in every election he was in. Sure pal.

I am not defending McCain. That is just the lie you just made up to soother yourself. This appears to be your one skill.

McCain ripped off the poor and middle class as one of the Keating 5. No cons liked him.
Except for when you frauds voted for him in every election he was in. Sure pal.

I am not defending McCain. That is just the lie you just made up to soother yourself. This appears to be your one skill.

No, McCain was elected by dems. Repubs didn't like him. Because he was corrupt. You people like corruption.

McCain was probably a good man stuck in a somewhat corrupted mind. He lost me against Obama, where I no choice but to vote third party.

he will be president one day, my friends

Republicans hate McCain even though they voted McCain while usmb members defended McCain.

McCain was one of the Keating 5 you ignorant twat.

Look it up.
were they the white competitors of the Jackson 5? i'm 32.

Mc Cain supplied arms to Syrian Islamic death squads who were trying to ethnically cleanse the Christians from the Middle East.
In the primaries, Trump was the only one to speak out on this evil alliance.
That's when I got on the Trump Train.

So, he’s a sellout with a serious attention whore streak who is viscious and foul with those who do not worship him?
Yes. Correct on all counts. And apparently Todd Young is a globalist neo-con who loves nothing better than
to "cross the aisle" and help out democrats so he's loved by the left (until he does something the left
doesn't like).

he will be president one day, my friends

Republicans hate McCain even though they voted McCain while usmb members defended McCain.

Then he sold his soul to spite Trump and fucked the country. Hope he's burning in hell.

Forum List

Back