48-year-old former Marine officer with the accompanying no-nonsense demeanor who doesnt care about politics, GOP Senator Todd Young is the new McCain

From the link:

Young’s profile on foreign policy, in that sense, resembles the reputation that another Democratic colleague on the Foreign Relations panel — Sen. Chris Coons — has developed as an honest broker across the aisle. Coons has lately become a Senate ambassador of sorts for his friend and fellow Delawarean Biden, but it will be harder for Young to fully step into that role for the GOP.

That’s because as often as lawmakers assert that consensus-building on foreign policy displays a vital united front to the rest of the world, bipartisanship isn’t easy to come by in today’s political environment. Not to mention that Young’s partnerships with Democrats shouldn’t be mistaken for cracks in his conservative mantle: He fought hard against his Democratic foreign-policy allies to ensure the GOP kept the Senate.

Good for him.

So, he’s a sellout with a serious attention whore streak who is viscious and foul with those who do not worship him?
He may not be as bad as far left crazy Politaco makes him out to be

they have a political agenda to destroy America as we know it and its best not to form lasting opinions based only on what Politico says

One reason McCain was considered such a hero is because the North Vietnamese offered him early release as a prisoner of war once McCain's daddy became commander over US forces in the Vietnam Theater. This has always seemed strange to me. Wouldn't this make McCain the most prized prisoner and give the NV the most leverage?

I think that if the NV actually offered to release McCain ahead of the other prisoners, they were just messing with him and the other prisoners. They weren't going to release him. They were going to make a show of releasing him an then throw him back in his cell on his head.....April Fools, even if not April.

One reason McCain was considered such a hero is because the North Vietnamese offered him early release as a prisoner of war once McCain's daddy became commander over US forces in the Vietnam Theater. This has always seemed strange to me. Wouldn't this make McCain the most prized prisoner and give the NV the most leverage?

I think that if the NV actually offered to release McCain ahead of the other prisoners, they were just messing with him and the other prisoners. They weren't going to release him. They were going to make a show of releasing him an then throw him back in his cell on his head.....April Fools, even if not April.
One reason McCain was considered such a hero is because the North Vietnamese offered him early release as a prisoner of war....

He cashed in that chit before the turn of 2000.

I lost what small shred of respect I had for McQuisling when he carpetbagged his attention whore ass into Colorado, to pimp for the meaningless "gun show loophole".

While there have been more loathsome opportunists involved in politics, he certainly gave it his all to compete in that realm.

That worthless Obama won because McCain was a RINO that could not get enough Conservatives to vote for him.

The way he treated Trump is a national disgrace. If it wasn't for that SOB we could have done away with Obamacare.

If this young man is another McCain then piss on him.

Last edited:
That worthless Obama won because McCain was a RINO that could not get enough Conservatives to vote for him.
I thought it was because Obama was brown? You racists don't even know what is coming out of your mouth next.

he will be president one day, my friends

He will not be President. I have met this man more than once. He is a moron. A talking dildo.
Well, if anyone knows what a talking dildo is like it has to be you.

Forum List

Back