48%: The Democratic Party needs to face an ugly reality

TRump's unemployment rate is almost 11% including the underemployed

Trump destroyed the wonderful start Obama gave him

January 2017 unemployment was 4.7 when Trump took over. We are at 11%. Need at least 6% to Obama’s level.
At current rate at the end of 4 years. Trump will end up with ZERO job creation.
Well if the left can shut the country down for 4 more years, then yes
Nope that is not the plan. The plan is to flush these corrupted goons out of the WH. Clean and fumigate the WH.
We did that with the Obama mafia
Bugging campaigns and giving guns to cartels....nice

This is just a guess, of course, but somewhere around 48% of those who vote in November will be voting for Donald Trump. Without going into the laundry list of obvious examples or any of the standard talking points, there are certainly plenty of reasons not to. Yet he has a perfectly reasonable chance of winning.

Right now, polls show that about 43% of Americans approve of the job he's doing. This, after everything that has happened, and that number should be a very sobering indication of where this country is right now. Personally, I try to understand how these people can do this, but I still only understand some of it.

Anyway, here's the point: Elections are about contrasts. Choices. How can that many people support this disaster of a person? For many of them, they're looking at the alternative. And when those who provide their information and opinions for them point at things like PC and Identity Politics and Cancel Culture and an overall culture in decay, they can make reasonable points not to vote for the Democratic party. Even with, amazingly, this profoundly damaged person in the White House.

It's certainly too late to make any changes before November, but the Democratic party had a chance to take over the middle, and I don't see that happening. There is no excuse, zero, none, for the race to be this close. Regardless of who wins, the Democrats have too often allowed the wrong voices to represent them. It allows the Trumpsters to tie all the silliest crap coming from the hardcore Left to the milquetoast, feeble Biden.

This should be a learning experience, but I'm doubtful.

We'll see. I can make the argument that the moderates on the Democratic party side are the exact reason the party is in the position it's in. As you said, not enough of a contrast. On top of that, the older baby boomers in the party just don't seem to be able to fight a ground war against Trump and his supporters on their terms. And I lay the entire fault for that at the feet of the baby boomers that just will not leave and allow some fresh blood out front. Yes, I'll be consistent that I want to see both Republican and Democrat baby boomer politicians taking a hike. I think you would be surprised what we could get done as a country. The basic problem is that most of our country's problems can't be solved with soundbites, memes, gifs, and one or two word slogans. And that is the hallmark of right wing in this country. Unfortunately, it's what the Republican party has become.
Yeah, I keep a pretty close eye on the younger Dems, and I know they're pretty pissed right now. They saw Bernie get pushed out by the baby boomer Dems twice now, and even some of them are pissed at HIM for not fighting more against the Dem establishment. And I do really do get the feeling that, once the Bidens and Pelosis have taken a hike, the party is going to change.

One thing I also find interesting is how the GOP establishment lost control of the party and it belched out Trump, while the Dem establishment was able to hold off Bernie and his supporters. This is a profoundly transitional moment for both parties - Trump is an ugly, clownish one-off, and the Dem establishment is about to topple. I definitely get the feeling there is a "next" on the way.

Unlike the Democrats, we on the right seen our party going in the wrong direction, and that's why we voted for Trump. It was a protest vote; a message we were (and are) hoping the GOP hears. We like this drop in border crossings, we don't want any stupid immigration reform, we want people running for office to give us what they promised, or at least try to.

We on the right made change. We put a successful multi-billionaire in charge of our party, and you put a cocktail waitress in charge of yours.
And the result is.......

Nearly 500 national security experts – both civilians and former senior uniformed officers — have endorsed Joe Biden for president, saying the "current president" is not up to "the enormous responsibilities of his office."

January 2017 unemployment was 4.7 when Trump took over. We are at 11%. Need at least 6% to Obama’s level.
At current rate at the end of 4 years. Trump will end up with ZERO job creation.
Nope that is not the plan. The plan is to flush these corrupted goons out of the WH. Clean and fumigate the WH.
I will vote for Obama if he ran for president this year. Topic is Trump don’t get distracted.

This is just a guess, of course, but somewhere around 48% of those who vote in November will be voting for Donald Trump. Without going into the laundry list of obvious examples or any of the standard talking points, there are certainly plenty of reasons not to. Yet he has a perfectly reasonable chance of winning.

Right now, polls show that about 43% of Americans approve of the job he's doing. This, after everything that has happened, and that number should be a very sobering indication of where this country is right now. Personally, I try to understand how these people can do this, but I still only understand some of it.

Anyway, here's the point: Elections are about contrasts. Choices. How can that many people support this disaster of a person? For many of them, they're looking at the alternative. And when those who provide their information and opinions for them point at things like PC and Identity Politics and Cancel Culture and an overall culture in decay, they can make reasonable points not to vote for the Democratic party. Even with, amazingly, this profoundly damaged person in the White House.

It's certainly too late to make any changes before November, but the Democratic party had a chance to take over the middle, and I don't see that happening. There is no excuse, zero, none, for the race to be this close. Regardless of who wins, the Democrats have too often allowed the wrong voices to represent them. It allows the Trumpsters to tie all the silliest crap coming from the hardcore Left to the milquetoast, feeble Biden.

We'll see. I can make the argument that the moderates on the Democratic party side are the exact reason the party is in the position it's in. As you said, not enough of a contrast. On top of that, the older baby boomers in the party just don't seem to be able to fight a ground war against Trump and his supporters on their terms. And I lay the entire fault for that at the feet of the baby boomers that just will not leave and allow some fresh blood out front. Yes, I'll be consistent that I want to see both Republican and Democrat baby boomer politicians taking a hike. I think you would be surprised what we could get done as a country. The basic problem is that most of our country's problems can't be solved with soundbites, memes, gifs, and one or two word slogans. And that is the hallmark of right wing in this country. Unfortunately, it's what the Republican party has become.
Yeah, I keep a pretty close eye on the younger Dems, and I know they're pretty pissed right now. They saw Bernie get pushed out by the baby boomer Dems twice now, and even some of them are pissed at HIM for not fighting more against the Dem establishment. And I do really do get the feeling that, once the Bidens and Pelosis have taken a hike, the party is going to change.

One thing I also find interesting is how the GOP establishment lost control of the party and it belched out Trump, while the Dem establishment was able to hold off Bernie and his supporters. This is a profoundly transitional moment for both parties - Trump is an ugly, clownish one-off, and the Dem establishment is about to topple. I definitely get the feeling there is a "next" on the way.

Unlike the Democrats, we on the right seen our party going in the wrong direction, and that's why we voted for Trump. It was a protest vote; a message we were (and are) hoping the GOP hears. We like this drop in border crossings, we don't want any stupid immigration reform, we want people running for office to give us what they promised, or at least try to.

We on the right made change. We put a successful multi-billionaire in charge of our party, and you put a cocktail waitress in charge of yours.
And the result is.......... 91% turn over. Some of his gangsters are in jail or going to jail. Nice.

So you think it's wrong when a boss doesn't get expected results from his workers? He made a television series on this, and a successful one at that. YOU'RE FIRED!
Nope a lot of these people resigned. Apprentice show is a tv show this is about a leadership of a powerful country. Leadership that Trump shows no qualifications. He proved that over and over on top of being a racist piece of shit.

Ah yes, the racism crap you brainwashed fools are parroting. Well let me ask: Did Trump ever say something like poor kids are just as bright as white kids? Did Trump ever say you need to speak Indian to go to a 7-11 store? Did Trump ever say he'd never send his kids to a bussed school because it would be a racial jungle? Did Trump ever go in front of a crowd of black people and say that Democrats "would put y'all back in chains?"

Of course not. So given the fact you are told what to say, but not why you should say it, I'm asking you to think for yourself for a change: what did Trump ever say that was racist--especially compared to Creepy Joe?

I will vote for Obama if he ran for president this year. Topic is Trump don’t get distracted.
I know you would....but when you call people goons, you need to be honest........I just gave you a group much more goon like and you said you'd vote for them

And the result is ........ Nearly 100 prominent and life time republicans endorsed Biden.

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden was endorsed Thursday by a group called “Republicans and Independents for Biden,” which consists of nearly 100 former lawmakers, including former Republican governors from Michigan, New Jersey and Massachusetts, as the number of former Republican lawmakers endorsing Biden continues to grow in the weeks leading up to Election Day.

And the result is ........ Nearly 100 prominent and life time republicans endorsed Biden.

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden was endorsed Thursday by a group called “Republicans and Independents for Biden,” which consists of nearly 100 former lawmakers, including former Republican governors from Michigan, New Jersey and Massachusetts, as the number of former Republican lawmakers endorsing Biden continues to grow in the weeks leading up to Election Day.
WE know, we are happy they are gone...they can take their shitty trade deals and warmongering to the democrat party.....

And the result is.......... 91% turn over. Some of his gangsters are in jail or going to jail. Nice.

So you think it's wrong when a boss doesn't get expected results from his workers? He made a television series on this, and a successful one at that. YOU'RE FIRED!
Nope a lot of these people resigned. Apprentice show is a tv show this is about a leadership of a powerful country. Leadership that Trump shows no qualifications. He proved that over and over on top of being a racist piece of shit.

Ah yes, the racism crap you brainwashed fools are parroting. Well let me ask: Did Trump ever say something like poor kids are just as bright as white kids? Did Trump ever say you need to speak Indian to go to a 7-11 store? Did Trump ever say he'd never send his kids to a bussed school because it would be a racial jungle? Did Trump ever go in front of a crowd of black people and say that Democrats "would put y'all back in chains?"

Of course not. So given the fact you are told what to say, but not why you should say it, I'm asking you to think for yourself for a change: what did Trump ever say that was racist--especially compared to Creepy Joe?

What difference does it make Ray? You are a racist dog shit similar to Trump. Why would you even know the difference? Trump has said and done that are not acceptable and yet you supported him. I’m sure you love it when he said KUNG FLU.
Your dog destroyed this country.

WE know, we are happy they are gone...they can take their shitty trade deals and warmongering to the democrat party.....
What shitty trade deals? You are missing something big. These people are switching to Biden. You should be scared If I were you.

What shitty trade deals? You are missing something big. These people are switching to Biden. You should be scared If I were you.
I'm not, more people are walking away from the dem commie shit show.......these are establishment people who want to retain their wealth and power with govt......I call them Republicrats.......pretty soon we can get rid of the Repu and call them all Democrats......

Look at these names
Bill Weld
Christine Whitman
Rick Synder

All governors and all leftwing in just about everything......it's no big deal

And the result is.......... We are talking thousands of restaurants that are closing permanently and this is dated only July. DONT FUCKING WORRY THESE WAITRESS WILL VOTE.

Yikes! Yelp says 60% of restaurant Covid-19 closures are permanent

Sixty percent of restaurants that shut down during the pandemic are now closed for good, says the report from Yelp, the online service that provides crowd-sourced reviews.

I'm not, more people are walking away from the dem commie shit show.......these are establishment people who want to retain their wealth and power with govt......I call them Republicrats.......pretty soon we can get rid of the Repu and call them all Democrats......

Look at these names
Bill Weld
Christine Whitman
Rick Synder

Fine. I’ll take their votes and endorsements. Don’t forget their families and friends that goes with them.

Look at these names
Bill Weld
Christine Whitman
Rick Synder

Fine. I’ll take their votes and endorsements. Don’t forget their families and friends that goes with them.
Ok....dont let the door hit you where the good lord split ya

And the result is ...... Here is the update of restaurants closures. Dated September 2020. 100,000 restaurants with 3 millions employees. They will vote.

According to a new survey released by the National Restaurant Association, a staggering 100,000 restaurants have closed on a permanent or long-term basis in the U.S. That’s nearly 1 in 6 restaurants shuttered and 3 million restaurant employees out of work. Restaurants are closing at an alarming rate, and without help, they fear it’s only going to get worse.

This idiotic OP shows what happens when people get attached to liberal OMISSON media, and ignore conservative INCLUSION media, and then walk around not knowing anything, :rolleyes:

Trump accomplishments (partial list)

1. RECORD positive numbers on the economy,
2. stopped the absurd practice of giving China unrestricted access to our valuable market, and reduced the amount of imports coming from China.
3. holding China accountable for cyber theft,
4. taking Mexico and Central American countries to task for illegal immigration,
5. created 10 million jobs, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs,
6. unemployment claims hit 50 year low, highest median wage in US history,
7. lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history, 8.lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years,
9. lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma,
10. 4 million Americans off food stamps,
11. vocational training topped 4 million - highest ever,
12. opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines thereby making America # 1 energy producer in the world (no other president ever did that), 13. Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE,
14. FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. > drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases,
15. reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars,
16. Signed Right-To-Try legislation,
17. $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic (the most ever),
18. Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act,
19. expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care (I got surgeries and benefits from this myself),
20. United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957,
21. withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord,
22. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
23. made the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces,
24. withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal, 25. moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem,
25. protected Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court, 26. issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay,
27. MCA deal,
28. reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports
29. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
30. net exports increased $59 Billion in 2018,
31. improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement,
32. we have begun BUILDING THE WALL.
33. provided quality detention centers for migrant children in Southwest Key Programs
34. created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities
35. Got Israel/UAE aggreement establishing Middle East peace
36. Defeated ISIS and killed their leaders incl. # 1 al Baghdadi.
37. Killed Iranian terrorist leader Sulemani.
38. Stopped domestic terrorist mobs by sending federal troops & National Guard
39. record of number of regulations cut, further boosting the economy
40. highest median wage in US history
41. rebuilt the US military to a $721 Billion/yr budget
42. increased wages for military personnel
43. We found out when we expected President Trump to lead us through a COVID pandemic, as our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April. to less than 1,000 this week, as a result of the many smart things that the president has done. > it's a HUGE SUCCESS.
44. Ventilators (we now have so many we're exporting them),
45. the Navy hospital ships sent to New York,
46. the stimulus checks,
47. The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
48. opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
49. federal aid to hospitals, and quickly expanding production & distribution of medical supplies.
50. travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
51. Trump's advocacy of hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats),
52. fast, continual development of a vaccine.
53. created peace treaties between Israel and middle east Arab countries.

Last edited:
And the result is ...... Here is the update of restaurants closures. Dated September 2020. 100,000 restaurants with 3 millions employees. They will vote.

According to a new survey released by the National Restaurant Association, a staggering 100,000 restaurants have closed on a permanent or long-term basis in the U.S. That’s nearly 1 in 6 restaurants shuttered and 3 million restaurant employees out of work. Restaurants are closing at an alarming rate, and without help, they fear it’s only going to get worse.
Overwhelmingly in Democratic cities, all in response to the Covid virus, created and pushed by Democrats, in addition to shutting down the economy, just to try to make Trump look bad.

Economy is rebounding back despite the virus. :biggrin:

1.4 Million jobs added in August, with the unemployment rate dropped from 10.2% to 8.4%. Record highs in the stock market right now. The Covid mortality rate has plummeted from over 17,000/week in April to just 2243/week, week ending September 12. Also, a major reduction in new Covid cases, with hospitalizations down 37% in August.

Provisional Death Counts for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
National Center for Health Statistics
www.cdc.gov
www.cdc.gov

And the result is .......... Millions of millions of Americans suffering from total disaster:
1. Evictions.
2. Unemployment.
3. Losing health coverage.
4. Business closures.
5. Hunger.
6. Fear.
7. DEATHS AT 200,000+ and counting.
8. Infections of 7+ millions and counting.

Sooooo what is the plan smart guy? Don’t tell me you want the same ugly bad person who created this pandemonium?

Your lousy dude said mask is not good because a waitress told him. He even mocked Biden for wearing a mask.
Remember the Fifth Avenue Rule. He could shoot somebody and they wouldn't care.

Did you ever imagine that the Rule would come so close to reality? He really knows his fans, give him that.

Last edited:

And the result is .......... Millions of millions of Americans suffering from total disaster:
1. Evictions.
2. Unemployment.
3. Losing health coverage.
4. Business closures.
5. Hunger.
6. Fear.
7. DEATHS AT 200,000+ and counting.
8. Infections of 7+ millions and counting.

Sooooo what is the plan smart guy? Don’t tell me you want the same ugly bad person who created this pandemonium?

Your lousy dude said mask is not good because a waitress told him. He even mocked Biden for wearing a mask.
Remember the Fifth Avenue Rule. He could shoot somebody and they wouldn't care.

Did you ever imagine that the Rule would come so close to reality? He really knows his fans, give him that.
You woulnd't know reality if it bit you in the ass............lol

Your tribe eats it's on..........enjoy.

And......your point about this is?

Yes, this virus has done serious harm to not only our country, but all over the world. Do you think we would have been exempt from all this?

Outside of China (if you can trust their reporting) we had the least damage to our GDP than every other G7 nation. In spite of all our deaths, other countries lead in the per capita death rate. We come in at 8th regardless of what the leftist media tells you.

The original estimate for US deaths with Covid was over 2 million. Now in late September, we are at 200K out of 340 million people. As Protectionist pointed out, our jobs are recovering at a record pace. Our stock market fluctuates, but is still holding strong. That doesn't happen unless investors have confidence.

On a personal note, my 89 year old father called me last month to inform me he was under quarantine. My 94 year old Uncle (his brother) was dying from colon cancer, and his son called the family because he took a turn for the worst.

Knowing it was likely the last time they'd see him alive, there were plenty of hugs, kisses and crying involved. When my Uncle got to the hospital, he tested positive for Covid. His son and everybody taking care of him had the test taken. Negative. All the people that gathered at his sons house to see him off were quarantined.

Out of all 11 people, not one had Covid. After his passing, I called my cousin to give my condolences. He was upset because the hospital tested his father as positive. He explained his father couldn't walk. He never went anywhere. Nobody that was near him had Covid, and he didn't give this highly contagious virus to anybody.

Point is, when government money is involved, there is plenty of false reporting. So I don't believe our death rate is accurate, and I don't believe our number of cases are accurate.

What difference does it make Ray? You are a racist dog shit similar to Trump. Why would you even know the difference? Trump has said and done that are not acceptable and yet you supported him. I’m sure you love it when he said KUNG FLU.
Your dog destroyed this country.

You people are so brainwashed. Don't you understand that they do this to you to maintain power? Ask yourself, if there was no racism in this country, how long do you think the Democrat party could survive without it? So they brainwash you leftists into believing that everything is racist, and promoted by Republicans.

So what is racist about Kung-flu? Before you answer, I suggest you go to dictionary.com and look up the definition of the word first.

Forum List

Back