47 of Clinton's friends mysteriously die.

Slyhunter

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2014
Florida
Funny things always happen to Bill and Hillary Clinton, friends have this nasty habit of turning up dead. We all gotta go sometimes, but the Clinton’s buddies seem to go under weird circumstances (and many by suicide). My friend Tami Jackson has compiled a list and description of 47 Clinton friends whose deaths seemed a bit odd. We will share them over the next few days. Below are the first ten.
follow the link to see the list --> The 47 Clinton Friends Who Mysteriously Turned Up Dead (Pt.1)

And you want her as your next president.

Funny things always happen to Bill and Hillary Clinton, friends have this nasty habit of turning up dead. We all gotta go sometimes, but the Clinton’s buddies seem to go under weird circumstances (and many by suicide). My friend Tami Jackson has compiled a list and description of 47 Clinton friends whose deaths seemed a bit odd. We will share them over the next few days. Below are the first ten.
follow the link to see the list --> The 47 Clinton Friends Who Mysteriously Turned Up Dead (Pt.1)

And you want her as your next president.

I am looking forward to Trump asking this too.

He does love Konspiracy theories!

psychopaths drive people to suicide.

I blame the confusion. If people were educated on psychopathy and psychopathic neurosis, then we wouldn't have to waste our lives on these "people".

mystery?

I bet it was an attack of the angry barbells crushing their throats when nobody was watching.

Reich wing blogs are not credible sources of information.
Neither are facts, apparently.

Naivete is bliss.

Oh, you're going to post some facts? Cool.
No, not for you any longer. Your track record in responding to facts resembles the Biblical admonition not to cast pearls before swine. Maybe you should be scouring youtube to weed out any homemade anti-Islam videos, lest another embassy is attacked because of it.

Naivete is bliss.

No, not for you any longer. Your track record in responding to facts resembles the Biblical admonition not to cast pearls before swine. Maybe you should be scouring youtube to weed out any homemade anti-Islam videos, lest another embassy is attacked because of it.

I didn't see any facts, just a link to a Reich wing blog screed. You don't see me posting leftist blog crap calling it "facts".

Naivete is bliss.

I didn't see any facts, just a link to a Reich wing blog screed. You don't see me posting leftist blog crap calling it "facts".

It is a fact because it is not reported by the left wing mainstream media that you will not believe anything reported nor will you find out anything more, because ignorance is bliss.

It is a fact all 47 of those people are dead. It is a fact many of those deaths the Clinton's benefited because they could no longer testify .

It is a fact that the facts surrounding their deaths make for great suspicion. There are many facts associated with those deaths, all you have to do is read about them and pause to think.

It is also a fact I could not care less what you do or think.

follow the link to see the list .The 47 Clinton Friends Who Mysteriously Turned Up Dead (Pt.1) And you want her as your next president.
The older you get more of your "friends" will be dead. It's a fact of life, not a proof of anything nefarious.
The Clinton Body Count

Naivete is bliss.

It is a fact because it is not reported by the left wing mainstream media that you will not believe anything reported nor will you find out anything more, because ignorance is bliss.

It is a fact all 47 of those people are dead. It is a fact many of those deaths the Clinton's benefited because they could no longer testify .

It is a fact that the facts surrounding their deaths make for great suspicion. There are many facts associated with those deaths, all you have to do is read about them and pause to think.

What you whine about as being a left wing mainstream media is another lie you've swallowed. Six major multinational corporations control ~90% of what americans see, hear and read, thanks to Clinton's deregulation of the FCC. What you get is corporate propaganda. If you think you know someone with a handle on something that can actually be prosecuted, please beg them to bring it forward. This Reich wing conspiracy blog shit ain't gonna cut it.

Naivete is bliss.

What you whine about as being a left wing mainstream media is another lie you've swallowed. Six major multinational corporations control ~90% of what americans see, hear and read, thanks to Clinton's deregulation of the FCC. What you get is corporate propaganda. If you think you know someone with a handle on something that can actually be prosecuted, please beg them to bring it forward. This Reich wing conspiracy blog shit ain't gonna cut it.

Prosecuted by who? By a cowardly or blackmailed republican congress? Or a corrupt judge? The IRS admitted its crimes, crashed 5 hard drives in one month "coincidentally" and still no one is convicted of anything. Nixon resigned over an 18 minute gap in a tape and Hillary gets away with murder on her illegal servers. The Clinton Foundation and its speeches and its donations and promises to foreign elements is so despicable but even the media will not say 'boo.'

Pretty hard to find anyone making serious demands because the risk and stakes are so high. The only place you do get the truth is the internet these days. Even Fox will not touch a lot of serious corruption and revelations.

So if it has not happened by not it will not. I know that. The devil is in control. And you are one of those naive hopefuls or indifferent types I mentioned earlier.

Prosecuted by who? By a cowardly or blackmailed republican congress? Or a corrupt judge? The IRS admitted its crimes, crashed 5 hard drives in one month "coincidentally" and still no one is convicted of anything. Nixon resigned over an 18 minute gap in a tape and Hillary gets away with murder on her illegal servers. The Clinton Foundation and its speeches and its donations and promises to foreign elements is so despicable but even the media will not say 'boo.'

Pretty hard to find anyone making serious demands because the risk and stakes are so high. The only place you do get the truth is the internet these days. Even Fox will not touch a lot of serious corruption and revelations.

So if it has not happened by not it will not. I know that. The devil is in control. And you are one of those naive hopefuls or indifferent types I mentioned earlier.

"The only place you do get the truth is the internet these days."

Because that's not part of your media? Sounds to me like your issue here is bipartisan doesn't it.

Because that's not part of your media? Sounds to me like your issue here is bipartisan doesn't it.

Whatever "sounds to you" makes no sense to me.
There are ways of vetting out the truth by seeking many sources. But as long as you rely on "the big five" that remains only ONE source. They parrot each other and refuse to report on disturbing facts.

There are ways of vetting out the truth by seeking many sources. But as long as you rely on "the big five" that remains only ONE source. They parrot each other and refuse to report on disturbing facts.

We are talking about your words love, let's recap:

"Prosecuted by who? By a cowardly or blackmailed republican congress? Or a corrupt judge? The IRS admitted its crimes, crashed 5 hard drives in one month "coincidentally" and still no one is convicted of anything. Nixon resigned over an 18 minute gap in a tape and Hillary gets away with murder on her illegal servers. The Clinton Foundation and its speeches and its donations and promises to foreign elements is so despicable but even the media will not say 'boo.'
So if it has not happened by not it will not. I know that. The devil is in control. And you are one of those naive hopefuls or indifferent types I mentioned earlier."

I see bipartisan, nice. I agree, your entire system is the problem.

"Prosecuted by who? By a cowardly or blackmailed republican congress? Or a corrupt judge? The IRS admitted its crimes, crashed 5 hard drives in one month "coincidentally" and still no one is convicted of anything. Nixon resigned over an 18 minute gap in a tape and Hillary gets away with murder on her illegal servers. The Clinton Foundation and its speeches and its donations and promises to foreign elements is so despicable but even the media will not say 'boo.'
So if it has not happened by not it will not. I know that. The devil is in control. And you are one of those naive hopefuls or indifferent types I mentioned earlier."

Can anyone tell me what this guy is trying to say?

Because asking him directly is of no help to me.

On the other hand, is it really all that important to know?

Can anyone tell me what this guy is trying to say?

Because asking him directly is of no help to me.

On the other hand, is it really all that important to know?

It IS like a foreign language to you isn't it, poor thing.

Forum List

Back