45's Muslim Ban Gets Smacked Down Again

God you guys are thick. The first amendment doesn't allow the gov to target a specific religion . That trumps (so to speak) the immigration laws.

Good gig the president has a duty to protect Americans from enemy's foreign and domestic...

Jesus Christ those countries again are fucked up and we are fighting in most of them.
Timmy is a dip shit liberal that would defend ISIS so long as they are against Trump.

You have no clue what you just posted, do you?

The constitution gives the us judiciary the power to hear cases between the USA and foreign nationals.. Thus the constitution applies to non-citizens outside of our borders.

That has nothing to do with this case does it. This is between a State and the Federal Government. Guess what skippy, a State has no standing to challenge Federal foreign policy as it pertains to citizens of foreign countries that have never set foot on US soil.

Last edited:
God you guys are thick. The first amendment doesn't allow the gov to target a specific religion . That trumps (so to speak) the immigration laws.

Good gig the president has a duty to protect Americans from enemy's foreign and domestic...

Jesus Christ those countries again are fucked up and we are fighting in most of them.
Timmy is a dip shit liberal that would defend ISIS so long as they are against Trump.

It's funny how the left bitches about greed and the rich, the judge said one of the reasons it would hurt Hawaii's tourist industry..

You make shit up because you can't refute what I am saying .

Sad .

It's funny how the left bitches about greed and the rich, the judge said one of the reasons it would hurt Hawaii's tourist industry..

I don't understand the correlation? You don't make sense.

You its

The constitution gives the us judiciary the power to hear cases between the USA and foreign nationals.. Thus the constitution applies to non-citizens outside of our borders.

That has nothing to do with this case does it. This is between a State and the Federal Government. Guess what skippy, a State has no standing to challenge Federal foreign policy as it pertains to citizens of foreign countries that have nerve set foot on US soil.
Theatrics.. Grand standing by liberal activist judges...

When you don't have anything play stupid...

Again the judge said the ban would hurt Hawaii's tourist industry..

Sad .
How is Trumps executive order targeting Muslims? He is not targeting Saudi Arabia,India, Indonesia, etc. just those nations that have the ISIS cancer in them.

That has nothing to do with this case does it. This is between a State and the Federal Government. Guess what skippy, a State has no standing to challenge Federal foreign policy as it pertains to citizens of foreign countries that have nerve set foot on US soil.
I remember back in the old days when liberals actually used this same line when Arizona passed SB1070. Those crazy obie days when the feds had full control of immigration, unlike today when I guess states can now pass laws like SB1070 and it would be fine. Funny how the record flips with Trump isn't it?

Just like when the huge IT company's sued over the first one...

It was all about cooperate greed they need them to under cut American workers salary.

Sad .
How is Trumps executive order targeting Muslims? He is not targeting Saudi Arabia,India, Indonesia, etc. just those nations that have the ISIS cancer in them.
Timmy wants the cancer.

Nearly only counts in horseshoes, hand grenades and atomic bombs.

Close enough that the same intentions applied.

Yeah, to keep people out that we can't properly check their backgrounds because effective governments and records don't exist. But let's not let little things like FACTS get in the way of good regressive propaganda, RIGHT?

OK. So point to me where Dems are against tourism? Let's here your retarded reasoning .

Actually the TRO and it's extension says the opposite.

Congress is free to grant exceptions to eo effectiing foreigners, but they haven't
But they shall and when challanged Gorsuch will be the extra vote needed to uphold said future law. Sanctuary cities are done too.

Future law? Congress shall pass no ex-post facto laws.
It would not be an ex post facto law. It would be a current law allowing the POTUS to establish the perimeters immigration. Then ICE can boot the others out that came in before.

OK. So point to me where Dems are against tourism? Let's here your retarded reasoning .

Uhm who owns the large hotels?

Please don't make me feel like I'm at work talking with a patient who has mental issues, Timmy.

Forum List

Back