Scamalot: Nepotism is Alive and Well at the White House

a blond in the purse and shoe business, with security clearance, sitting in the War Room with the Joint Chiefs of Staff having the ability to make decisions ...

how comforting, I feel safer already ..

• Banned
IMG_0318.JPG

did dear ol dad ever decide what her title will be?

• Banned
That works. She possibly could be beneficial in a way. SHe might be somewhat a voice of reason to the madman in the Oval Office. This lunatic becomes unhinged when he doesn't like someone's tweet. No telling what's he'll do if a national emergency arises. She could be a calming influence on the psycho.
So I guess the best title for her could be his " handler."

Weeks ago I read an article by a psychiatrist who said the fact that Trump has his family working beside him is a sign he needs "mental" caretakers to be with him 24/7. Ivanka may be the only person who can reason with him.

Back in 1919 President Wilson suffered a stroke during his second term while campaigning for support for the creation of the League of Nations, a forerunner of the UN. Wilson's wife assumed many of president's duties while hiding the severity of the president's physical condition.

Worse than ever before.

Last time it was this bad Nixon was marrying-off his daughters at White House expense.

Good thing W Bush's daughters were teenaged sluts and not of marrying age.

Gee just like the Kennedys!
You're thinking of Bobby K. as the AG for JFK.

Bobby probably got both of them killed though because Bobby was fighting the Mob, and the Mob had put their father into business bootlegging booze out of Canada into the USA.

Trump Dynasty in action, all the real crooks at the top. Above the law. What have you Trump voters done.

Forum List

Back