450 pound chicago negress gets $1100 a month disability for being fat

UK article, though it concerns an american. Looks like obozo told the american press not to touch this subject.

Woman with 7ft wide backside hopes to inspire larger ladies | Mail Online

PUBLISHED: 22:48 EST, 29 December 2013

She has to wear extra large trousers and once managed to crack a toilet bowl just by sitting on it but Sarah Massey, 33, says she is proud to have one of the world's largest posteriors.

The Chicago mother-of-two's derriere measures an impressive 7ft in diameter and sometimes proves too large to fit through doorways.

But despite being proud of her record-breaking rear end, 32-stone Ms Massey admits that living with a super-sized bottom isn't always easy and receives £750 in disability benefit each month as a result of having limited mobility.

She's not the only person in America getting disability for being morbidly obese, and, moreover, it's most likely those who are doing so are mostly white folks. Negro and negress are insulting terms; you show your racism in using those terms and in your continuous racist posts and threads like this. IMO someone like you is mentally ill.

Last edited:
She shouldn't be proud of her ass, and its got nothing to do with her genes - she is morbidly obese. Simple as that. Make her lose weight, or cut her benefits.

That would mean more work for some social worker, and they don't care. "Hey - it's not my money"

All govt programs are riddled with fraud.

UK article, though it concerns an american. Looks like obozo told the american press not to touch this subject.

article-2530778-1A53FA6800000578-857_306x572.jpg

She has to wear extra large trousers and once managed to crack a toilet bowl just by sitting on it but Sarah Massey, 33, says she is proud to have one of the world's largest posteriors.

The Chicago mother-of-two's derriere measures an impressive 7ft in diameter and sometimes proves too large to fit through doorways.

But despite being proud of her record-breaking rear end, 32-stone Ms Massey admits that living with a super-sized bottom isn't always easy and receives £750 in disability benefit each month as a result of having limited mobility.

Betty Boob-Job?

She's not the only person in America getting disability for being morbidly obese, and, moreover, it's most likely those who doing so are mostly white folks. Negro and negress are insulting terms; you show your racism in using those terms and in your continuous racist posts and threads like this. IMO someone like you is mentally ill.

HAHAHA. When liberals have no argument, they call you racist.

BTW - i'm anti-racist since i oppose affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of white people. You support it and that makes you the racist.

Lots of lazy whites but there are NO hard-working blacks.

The blacks I work with are hard working.

By your standards a dead sloth is hard working. HAHAHA.

Actually, i've worked with a number of blacks in my life and they seem to work as hard as whites. Which isn't saying much. The only truly hard worker i ever saw was me.

Last edited:
Last time I heard 'negress' was an episode of the original Star Trek where a faux Abraham Lincoln remarked of Lt. Uhurua, "What a lovely negress."

Who gives a shit

The pathetic pussy racists here like Shitshispeedos get a 'thrill' out of using such terms in the hopes that someone will call them on it. Then they get to stomp their little feet like petulant, androgynous children whining "I can use the word if I want to!"

Just another way for them to demonstrate what ridiculous clowns they are.

Ahh come on black man, you know you want to make her your nubian queen :lol:

article-2530778-1A53FA6800000578-857_306x572.jpg

And what is the reason you felt everyone needed to know this women's race, and needed to use it in the thread title?

I think the picture would have given her race away anyhow.

Forum List

Back