450 pound chicago negress gets $1100 a month disability for being fat

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
UK article, though it concerns an american. Looks like obozo told the american press not to touch this subject.

Woman with 7ft wide backside hopes to inspire larger ladies | Mail Online

PUBLISHED: 22:48 EST, 29 December 2013

article-2530778-1A53FA6800000578-857_306x572.jpg

She has to wear extra large trousers and once managed to crack a toilet bowl just by sitting on it but Sarah Massey, 33, says she is proud to have one of the world's largest posteriors.

The Chicago mother-of-two's derriere measures an impressive 7ft in diameter and sometimes proves too large to fit through doorways.

But despite being proud of her record-breaking rear end, 32-stone Ms Massey admits that living with a super-sized bottom isn't always easy and receives £750 in disability benefit each month as a result of having limited mobility.

• Banned
Her butt isn't 7 feet wide obviously. Maybe they meant circumference though they say diameter.

Negress? NEGRESS???? What the fuck kind of backwards mindset do you occupy, anyway?

And I'm white by the way. But people like you make me ashamed of my race.

I'm glad my taxes are paying for her fat ass to get fatter.
Oh wait, I'm not.

your taxes are paying not only for her, but for many "disabled" by their excessive fat - it's an epidemic on par with a uterine job. Might even get more popular - morbid obesity among black women is higher than in all other races combined.

However, the trend is getting epidemic among others s well.

the only positive is that the fat way to gubmint handout is also the one which has Darwinian taste to it :lol:

This is a lie:

'Apart from my younger sister, the women in my family all have large behinds - I only eat between 1,500 and 2,000 calories per day.

People who are that obese eat far more than that, as demonstrated by the truly horrific TLC documentary "I Eat 33,000 Calories A Day".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0y-qHGdwj4o].[/ame]

UK article, though it concerns an american. Looks like obozo told the american press not to touch this subject.

She has to wear extra large trousers and once managed to crack a toilet bowl just by sitting on it but Sarah Massey, 33, says she is proud to have one of the world's largest posteriors.

The Chicago mother-of-two's derriere measures an impressive 7ft in diameter and sometimes proves too large to fit through doorways.

But despite being proud of her record-breaking rear end, 32-stone Ms Massey admits that living with a super-sized bottom isn't always easy and receives £750 in disability benefit each month as a result of having limited mobility.

And yet, if she is a heterosexual, she's allowed to legally marry in all 50 states. :D

She turned you down, didn't she?

And what is the reason you felt everyone needed to know this women's race, and needed to use it in the thread title?

When in doubt play the racism card.

It was already played in the OP.

If anyone here thinks that "nigress" is not offensive, go right up to your black female boss and call her "nigress."

:lol:

Any moment you will dive for that truth you claim to be about. So what do you think of someone getting welfare due to self inflicted fatness? Ohh, I wonder what their HC costs look like, NP there either as its' FRreRERRErereEEEeeeee! yaya!

This is a lie:

'Apart from my younger sister, the women in my family all have large behinds - I only eat between 1,500 and 2,000 calories per day.

People who are that obese eat far more than that, as demonstrated by the truly horrific TLC documentary "I Eat 33,000 Calories A Day".
]

of course they eat much more.

she forgot one zero ;)

And yet, if she is a heterosexual, she's allowed to legally marry in all 50 states. :D

she is asexual :D

Forum List

Back