450 pound chicago negress gets $1100 a month disability for being fat

[

as anything in medicine, there is no panacea. But gastric bypass, with all it's potential problems and complications, is often the only option when you get to a certain BMI.
Because you do not lose weight just from eating less when you get to a certain size and you have other problems.

Gastric bypass doesn't work either. People gain the weight back somehow. Nothing actually works for the super-obese. I took off around 35 pounds 9 years ago and i've kept if off. That is doable. But if you're a 100+ pounds overweight, the situation is hopeless. You can take if off, but you can't keep it off.

of course it does.

it does not work on EVERYBODY, but nothing in medicine works on everybody.

that is what I referred when telling there is no panacea.
do you know what it means?

Negress? NEGRESS???? What the fuck kind of backwards mindset do you occupy, anyway?

And I'm white by the way. But people like you make me ashamed of my race.
Taxpayers are tired of Washington pickpockets, Kooshdakhaa.

This really is about resentment of paying taxes to finance this woman's future of disfiguring obesity and disease. Food stamps are the very worst thing that ever happened to her, because she's in it so deep she can never get out of the hole easy government money put her in.

I understand all that. What I don't get is why this justifies blatant racism. In the minds of some, anyway.

It's not about race just because this fat woman happens to be black. It's an entirely different matter. And we all know it's not unique to blacks. Well, some of us do, anyway.

They make be ashamed of being white too.

But, there has always been ignorance and stupidity and there always will be.

[

as anything in medicine, there is no panacea. But gastric bypass, with all it's potential problems and complications, is often the only option when you get to a certain BMI.
Because you do not lose weight just from eating less when you get to a certain size and you have other problems.

Gastric bypass doesn't work either. People gain the weight back somehow. Nothing actually works for the super-obese. I took off around 35 pounds 9 years ago and i've kept if off. That is doable. But if you're a 100+ pounds overweight, the situation is hopeless. You can take if off, but you can't keep it off.
Your vernacular is slightly wrong. They CHOOSE not to keep it off. It's like detoxing an alcoholic. They may be detoxed but the are still alcoholic and they expect instant gratification. Their health will not improve with gastric surgery AND if they get a major illness treating it with oral meds is almost impossible'. Even in my line treatment is difficult. Since there I no functioning stomach I had to choose from the very few meds that are absorbed lower in the digestive tract. people on food stamps have the means to eat healthy. They just choose not to. In addition to all the other problems, the abdominal area is very vascular. Dying of a blood clot 6 months out is more than a little likely.

Furthermore anyone on Medicaid can go to their doctor and get on a weight loss plan.

your taxes are paying not only for her, but for many "disabled" by their excessive fat - it's an epidemic on par with a uterine job. Might even get more popular - morbid obesity among black women is higher than in all other races combined.

However, the trend is getting epidemic among others s well.

the only positive is that the fat way to gubmint handout is also the one which has Darwinian taste to it :lol:

I am sure these burdens all work, righty?

do you think Darwinian rule is racist? :rolleyes:

I don't care which fatsos will become extinct.
This is disgusting

but statistically speaking the RATE of obesity in the inner city black women is skyrocketing and that is very far from something you should be happy about.

CDC Data & Statistics | Feature: Compared with whites, Blacks had 51% higher and Hispanics had 21% higher obesity rates

In most of the states examined, blacks had the highest prevalence (number of existing cases in a defined group of people during a specific time period) of obesity, followed by Hispanics, and then whites.
Among blacks in 45 states and DC with sufficient respondents, the prevalence of obesity ranged from 23.0% to 45.1%, with a total of 40 states having an obesity prevalence of ≥30%, including 5 states (Alabama, Maine, Mississippi, Ohio, and Oregon) with a prevalence of ≥ 40%.

dsobesityadults_270px.gif

There are less black females than white ones, so when you see 39% black females it is skewed.

article-0-0B45F52F00000578-977_224x423.jpg

honeyboo.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

Furthermore anyone on Medicaid can go to their doctor and get on a weight loss plan.

which won't work if somebody is morbidly obese and on various medications which impair the metabolism ( although being morbidly obese by itself is a severe impairment of metabolism).

gastric bypass or banding is not a panacea. should not be applied to everybody.
but should be an available option for the weight reduction plan, not like it is now - when one has to fight even with a private insurances to cover it.
Which makes me wonder - is anybody ever thinking about costs and plans?

I am sure these burdens all work, righty?

do you think Darwinian rule is racist? :rolleyes:

I don't care which fatsos will become extinct.
This is disgusting

but statistically speaking the RATE of obesity in the inner city black women is skyrocketing and that is very far from something you should be happy about.

CDC Data & Statistics | Feature: Compared with whites, Blacks had 51% higher and Hispanics had 21% higher obesity rates

In most of the states examined, blacks had the highest prevalence (number of existing cases in a defined group of people during a specific time period) of obesity, followed by Hispanics, and then whites.
Among blacks in 45 states and DC with sufficient respondents, the prevalence of obesity ranged from 23.0% to 45.1%, with a total of 40 states having an obesity prevalence of ≥30%, including 5 states (Alabama, Maine, Mississippi, Ohio, and Oregon) with a prevalence of ≥ 40%.

dsobesityadults_270px.gif

There are less black females than white ones, so when you see 39% black females it is skewed.

oh, I see, in the skewed logic of the racist with complexes of black inferiority 39% is less than 21% :lol:

I know that basic math is not a stronghold of the uneducated racists but it is hilarious to observe it first hand :lmao:

which won't work if somebody is morbidly obese and on various medications which impair the metabolism ( although being morbidly obese by itself is a severe impairment of metabolism).

gastric bypass or banding is not a panacea. should not be applied to everybody.
but should be an available option for the weight reduction plan, not like it is now - when one has to fight even with a private insurances to cover it.
Which makes me wonder - is anybody ever thinking about costs and plans?
It only doesn't work for the non compliant. I prescribed psych meds. For 2 decades. Weight gain is not a given. And exersize corrects the problem if there is one. A person who is morbidly obese does not need one more area of life that gives instant gratification. They need to change their lives and attitudes toward food. If they don't then surgery will be ineffective. If they do they don't need surgery. Your personal fat story is not generalizable.

Are you serious? Does medicaid actually pay for such crap?? Anyone can lose weight on their own - no need to make taxpayers fork over $300 an hour to some quack doctor.

Does medicaid also pay to help poor kids who can't do their homework?

Forum List

Back