41% is Biden’s new approval rating

So 41% and that’s from biased leftist sources so it’s likely closer to 30%. Not a surprise given his awful leadership around the border, economy, the virus and now foreign policy.

#Truth over Facts
#Buyers Remorse
#Surrenderer in Chief

Trump had 5 years of 95% negative press coverage...while biden has had nothing but protection and covering for him......it really is likely more around 25%.........if the truth was known...

Hoping and expecting are not the same. If I say give it time the Patriots will lose more games with a rookie QB, it doesn’t mean I hope my team loses but logically I expect it.

Understand? OCD ridden fat fuck?

“Biden sucks” - Faun
Your post reeks of enthusiasm, ShortBus.

Trump had 5 years of 95% negative press coverage...while biden has had nothing but protection and covering for him......it really is likely more around 25%.........if the truth was known...
Well that's bullshit. Much of the media these days are rightwing and they utterly fawned over Trump.

No way 41% of Americans approve of this guy. He hasn't done anything right yet. In fact, everything he has touched has gotten drastically worse. Realistically I'd say he has around 10% approval and we can explain them as just being too dumb to know any better.

So 41% and that’s from biased leftist sources so it’s likely closer to 30%. Not a surprise given his awful leadership around the border, economy, the virus and now foreign policy.

#Truth over Facts
#Buyers Remorse
#Surrenderer in Chief

I agree, it's probably closer to 30%

“Biden sucks” —- Faun

you literally voted for a candidate you believe sucks. That makes you an idiot.
LOL

Poor ShortBus. Yes, I voted for the candidate I believe sucks less than the candidate I didn't vote for. So what?

Maybe Zog will let us know when Uncle Joe’s RCPA falls below where Donnie’s was at its best? (around 43) :cool-45:
38.6% at this same point in 2017. :ack-1:

Biden sucks, but Trumps sucked more.

LOL

Poor ShortBus. Yes, I voted for the candidate I believe sucks less than the candidate I didn't vote for. So what?
It means you’re an idiot. OCD ridden fat fuck. And your vote didn’t even count. Move on. This thread is about Biden and now most people think he sucks. You’re one of them.

Truth over Facts
Buyers Remorse
Surrenderer in Chief

You lost seats in the House dummy and you lost every GOP Senate seat you went after in the general. Facts vs your lies go wash your lying mouth out with soap.
The Dems control the Senate now, how did that happen. BTW the voters in Georgia hate your Chump actually we all do.

Wrong game. Why are you still opining? You admitted he sucks. That was the point of the thread. Move on.
LOL

That's the game that matters, ShortBus.

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back