41% is Biden’s new approval rating

So 41% and that’s from biased leftist sources so it’s likely closer to 30%. Not a surprise given his awful leadership around the border, economy, the virus and now foreign policy.

#Truth over Facts
#Buyers Remorse
#Surrenderer in Chief

You're fucked in the head, ShortBus. That's just one poll and from 4 days ago. His average among all the polls reported by realclearpolitics, is 47.4%

Untitled.jpg

And as much as Biden sucks, Trump, like you, sucked more. His average JAR on this date in 2017 was: 38.6%

You're fucked in the head, ShortBus. That's just one poll and from 4 days ago. His average among all the polls reported by realclearpolitics, is 47.4%

View attachment 531373

And as much as Biden sucks, Trump, like you, sucked more. His average JAR on this date in 2017 was: 38.6%
This thread isn’t about Trump. It was a USA Today / Suffolk poll. Is the poll erroneous? So you admit that Biden sucks. Thanks OCD ridden Fat Fuck.

There is NO WAY this brain damaged, corrupt idiot has an approval rating above 25%.
Unfortunately more than 25% of our population are brainwashed functional morons who will support a failed Democrat to their graves. Hurray for diversity and immigration.

This thread isn’t about Trump. It was a USA Today / Suffolk poll. Is the poll erroneous? So you admit that Biden sucks. Thanks OCD ridden Fat Fuck.
So? I also pointed out that among all polls, not just the one you cherry picked, Biden's JAR is 47.4%

Sucks to be you, ShortBus.

That's with the liberal news media covering his ass 24/7. If they attacked Biden like they attacked Trump it would be in the teens.

I watched too and he was fantastic, just remember President Biden beat your chap in two debates, took the House, took the Senate and took the WH from your Chump.
You lost seats in the House dummy and you lost every GOP Senate seat you went after in the general. Facts vs your lies go wash your lying mouth out with soap.

You lost seats in the House dummy and you lost every GOP Senate seat you went after in the general. Facts vs your lies go wash your lying mouth out with soap.
Still won the House. Still won the Senate. Still won the Executive branch. Not too shabby while the "greatest president ever" was presiding, huh? And now with a 47.4% presidential JAR while the rightwing media attacks Biden non-stop.

tenor.gif

Still won the House. Still won the Senate. Still won the Executive branch. Not too shabby while the "greatest president ever" was presiding, huh? And now with a 47.4% presidential JAR while the rightwing media attacks Biden non-stop.

tenor.gif
You didn't win anything stupid. You STOLE the White House and everyone knows it. Here I'll just laugh in your face now :auiqs.jpg:

Meister
I agree. He's done nothing but fuck up America since he took office.

He made a mess of our border. A border Trump had handled quite well.

He made another mess of the Stan. Trump left him the plan, all he had to do was follow through. He couldn't even do that.

The mans an incompetent boob who should never have made it into the WH.
1630080093834.png
trump's bigly border wall

So? I also pointed out that among all polls, not just the one you cherry picked, Biden's JAR is 47.4%

Sucks to be you, ShortBus.
So it’s below 50% in every poll you cherry picked and you admit he sucks. Checkmate, OCD ridden fat fuck.

Hoping for more deaths reveals more about you than I'm certain you wanted to share.
Hoping and expecting are not the same. If I say give it time the Patriots will lose more games with a rookie QB, it doesn’t mean I hope my team loses but logically I expect it.

Understand? OCD ridden fat fuck?

“Biden sucks” - Faun

Forum List

Back