41% is Biden’s new approval rating

You said the average was 47%. You’re all over the place. You voted for a candidate you believe sucks. You’re an imbecile. Go troll elsewhere.
LOL

By "all over," you mean pointing out realclearpolitics shows an average of 47.4% and his most recent poll at 49%.

LOL

By "all over," you mean pointing out realclearpolitics shows an average of 47.4% and his most recent poll at 49%.
It was a different poll with different persons. I posted A USA Today poll. Never said it was the most recent one. OCD fool go elsewhere to troll. The thread has received more likes than dislikes so you’re in the minority. You’re also fat, old and ugly. Gross.

Then who cares? I am talking about the USA Today poll.
Yes, I know. You’re talking about an older poll which is now obsolete. Polls are merely a snapshot in time. Yours is outdated yet because you're a retard, you want to ignore his most recent polls.

Perhaps Biden’s job is to ruin this nation.

If so he is doing a great job.

If there was you would be banned. Are you going to tattle take again? OCD fool.

41%
LOL

It was you who ran yo the mods, ShortBus. You admitted it when you thought my avatar was banned.

:lmao:

But I'm amused by your, I know you are but what am I, Peewee imitation.

Yes, I know. You’re talking about an older poll which is now obsolete. Polls are merely a snapshot in time. Yours is outdated yet because you're a retard, you want to ignore his most recent polls.
A week is obsolete? OK OCD fool.

It was a different poll with different persons. I posted A USA Today poll. Never said it was the most recent one. OCD fool go elsewhere to troll. The thread has received more likes than dislikes so you’re in the minority. You’re also fat, old and ugly. Gross.
You're lying again, ShortBus. You said his new JAR "is" 41%. That's a lie. When you posted that, his new JAR was 49%.

But again, I understand why you want to cherry pick his lowest JAR, even if it is outdated.

You should be more concerned about the hefty lead the Democrats have lost on the generic ballot.

In fact, the two polls with the Republicans +1 are the first time they've lead the generic ballot since 2016.

You should be more concerned about the hefty lead the Democrats have lost on the generic ballot.

In fact, the two polls with the Republicans +1 are the first time they've lead the generic ballot since 2016.

And the odds that the democrat party is going to improve anything in this country between now and the next two elections are less than none.....

In polling yes, ShortBus. Why do you think the only election polls that are meaningful are the ones within a day or two of the election.

You really are quite ignorant.
How old was the poll when I posted it? 2 days? Come on man, you’re making an OCD fool of yourself. You’re obsessed with the number 41% and missed the big picture that most of the country thinks he sucks. Like you do. Lol

Why would anyone be concerned about an election poll 14 months out from the election?

After the Taliban runs Biden out of Afghanistan on the 31st, Congress should invoke the 25th Amendment.
Congress doesn't invoke the 25th Amendment. Congress can assign a body to do so, though that would require the cooperation of Pelosi and Schumer. And even then, they would still need Harris to go along with it. The only other combination of invokers would be Harris and a majority of Biden's cabinet.

So no matter how you shake it up, it's extremely unlikely you're going to see the 25th Amendment invoked after we pull out of Afghanistan.

Congress doesn't invoke the 25th Amendment. Congress can assign a body to do so, though that would require the cooperation of Pelosi and Schumer. And even then, they would still need Harris to go along with it. The only other combination of invokers would be Harris and a majority of Biden's cabinet.

So no matter how you shake it up, it's extremely unlikely you're going to see the 25th Amendment invoked after we pull out of Afghanistan.
He's incompetent, it will happen.

Why would anyone be concerned about an election poll 14 months out from the election?

The generic ballot is generally a reliable predictor of how the next election will go and the momentum usually doesn't shift much, particularly when it's moving against the party in the White House.

We discussed this before. I do Not read biased news crap. Post your own words and summarize or don’t post at all. 41%. Your vote is responsible for dead Americans

LOL!!!! you playing the what's good for 'thee' is not good for me game, 'eh zoggy? first YOU told me in the past that approval rating don't mean squat; then what do YOU do in the OP?

lol.... when i post links - they are ALWAYS factually based. no matter who the source is. & when i give my opinion, i always have back up to prove what i say.

now, i never post 'biased news crap'. YOU didn't even look at the linked sources did ya. nope... so yer defense is as shallow as you can get & a complete cop out.

the 1st link is VOA ... a source YOU yourself have posted.

VOICE OF AMERICA

Voice of America​

Last updated on April 24th, 2021 at 02:17 pm

Voice of America - Least Biased - Not Left - Not Right - Credible
Factual Reporting: High - Credible - Reliable

the 2nd, CBS news is left of center ... but lookey at their factual reporting - it's the same as VOA.

CBS NEWS

CBS News​

Last updated on April 4th, 2021 at 08:56 pm

CBS News - Left Center Bias - Liberal - Democrat - Progressive - Credible

the 3rd link - the texas tribune is also noted for their HIGH factual reporting.

Texas Tribune​

Last updated on August 5th, 2021 at 06:57 pm

Texas Tribune - Left Center Bias - Democrat - Liberal - Progressive - Credible

all from the media bias check website.

oh ya.... one more thing b4 you say the last 2 are 'left center'...

your own link - USA TODAY is....

now wait for it....

USA TODAY

USA Today​

Last updated on April 4th, 2021 at 11:11 am

USA Today - Left Center Bias - Liberal - Progressive - Democrat - Credible

LEFT-CENTER BIAS​

These media sources have a slight to moderate liberal bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information but may require further investigation. See all Left-Center sources.

• Overall, we rate USA Today Left-Center Biased based on editorial positions that slightly favor the left. We also rate them High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a clean news reporting fact check record.

so there is that. now, you gonna say that your own source isn't legit.
' cause it's 'biased '?

double checkmate.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back