40% of bay area scum plan to leave the communist utopia known as San Francisco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
So, 40% of the worthless shitbags in San Francisco who voted in their problems now want to run from the problems they helped create. Just remember, the letter D next to a candidates name stands for destruction of your community and your country. These worthless pieces of America-hating shit need to stay where they came from and live with the consequences of their voting actions. They deserve every bit of crime brought upon them, they voted for it. These worthless piles of shit are unwelcome wherever they move to. Normal Americans don't want them bringing their mentally ill politics and voting to their areas. This bay area shit will just ruin whatever communities they go to, increase the crime rate etc. Fuck them. If they move to your area make them feel unwelcome, I know I will have ZERO problem doing just that!!!

Yeah, 76% of them want increase police, well then dumbshits, change your fucking voting habits and stay in the shithole you voted for and created.

So, 40% of the worthless shitbags in San Francisco who voted in their problems now want to run from the problems they helped create. Just remember, the letter D next to a candidates name stands for destruction of your community and your country. These worthless pieces of America-hating shit need to stay where they came from and live with the consequences of their voting actions. They deserve every bit of crime brought upon them, they voted for it. These worthless piles of shit are unwelcome wherever they move to. Normal Americans don't want them bringing their mentally ill politics and voting to their areas. This bay area shit will just ruin whatever communities they go to, increase the crime rate etc. Fuck them. If they move to your area make them feel unwelcome, I know I will have ZERO problem doing just that!!!

Yeah, 76% of them want increase police, well then dumbshits, change your fucking voting habits and stay in the shithole you voted for and created.

Hopefully they clean off their shoes, and give em the sniff test before leaving SF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back