40% of all oil is used in high tech materials and pharmaceuticals. Ouch

It must suck to suck. Democrats. But big oil is here to stay.

Of the 60% of oil that is burned. Only 27% is used by cars.

Your electric vehicles don't even dent the burning of fossil fuels.
Yep. Here is a list from the Department of Energy.

Edit: BTW...at some point, if we switch to electric cars, the liberals will start complaining about landfills full of batteries. I remember when the complains "paper bags are evil we must move to plastic". Now plastic bags are evil.

We've got like 500 years of proven reserves at current consumption levels. I'm sure we can figure it out by then.

I think you got that wrong ... we only have 50 years left of proven reserves {libtard citation} ... what you missed is that we are discovering oil faster than we're consuming it ... so these proven reserves are increasing right now ... and we might have an actual 500 years left ... but it will run out someday ...

We can figure it out today ... and pollute the environment less ... or learn to get buy without ... humans evolved without plastic, we don't need it ...

High Tech, Opioids, and Oil huh? The Devil and her Mistresses.....

How do you make ammonia (NH3) from methane (CH4) ... are we transmuting carbon in nitrogen? ... HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW ...

But yes, I agree ... so we should STOP burning the stuff ... gee whiz ...
They make nitrogen fertilizers from natural gas. Ask them

Worse yet, 20 percent of all energy produced is used to transport or distribute the other 80 percent.

We've got like 500 years of proven reserves at current consumption levels. I'm sure we can figure it out by then.

The USA has reserves, but other nations do not. GM went bankrupt because it was building cars that couldn't be sold outside of the USA.

Time to get with the 21st Century and move from your cowboy economy, which is dragging the nation down, to a conserver economy. There are BILLIONS to be made in the transition, and whole new job markets to open up.

How many millions of Americans are going to die when Joe Biden "ends fossil fuels" like he promised he would?

Forum List

Back