4 Reasons Why 'Climate Change' Is a Flat-Out Hoax

No..the atmosphere of venus does not have a greenhouse effect. The first requirement of a greenhouse effect as described by climate science is that IR from the warmed surface heats the atmosphere. On venus, the atmosphere is so dense that almost no solar energy ever reaches the surface so the surface is not warmed by incoming energy.

And your explanation for the temperature of the Venusian surface would be what?

Then there is the fact that the dark side of venus is the same temperature as the light side even though night on venus is 58 days long. Explain how a greenhouse effect, as described by climate science keeps the dark side of the planet the same temperature as the daylight side during a night that last 58 days.

Gosh. It might make one think that atmospheric CO2 traps IR energy

Here on earth, the so called greenhouse effect starts bleeding energy even before the sun goes down...in fact, it starts bleeding energy as soon as the sun passes its zenith at "high noon".

Wrong. The system takes in energy at dawn. The rate at which it takes in energy increases till the zenith, then decreases through the afternoon, reaching zero once again at sunset.

The greenhouse effect, as described by climate science doesn't even begin to explain the temperature of venus...but the ideal gas law along with the incoming solar energy, predict its temperature very accurately....no greenhouse effect required.

Dear reader, this is where Same Shit, Different Day uses his insane contention that an atmosphere, compressed by gravity, generates an endless supply of energy and heats itself from its creation till the end of time, thus demonstrating that he flunked middle school physical science and never took another science class thereafter. If any of you think this witless idiot knows what he's talking about, I've got a bridge to sell you.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
CO2 and CH4 are GHGs. Science settled. We are adding more of each to the atmosphere. Science settled. There is a warming trend going on right now. Science settled. The TSI from the sun is decreasing at present. Science settled. There are two factors determining the long term temperature on the surface of the Earth. The energy the Earth receives from the sun, and the energy it retains. Science settled. Given these facts, what can one conclude from them concerning the present warming?

The fact that they want to END the DEBATE, say the science is settled, and demonize those who don't blindly agree as "Deniers" tells me all I need to know. It is a SCAM to push more big government, and economy choking taxes on fossil fuels, and products that use fossil fuels that run the world.

Look man, some poster on here denying the greenhouse effect exists in an open system TOLD ME the atmosphere of Venus was why its hotter than Mercury (presumably because it holds heat). Then he told me the greenhouse effect doesn't exist.

I can get behind the idea we need to build tanks as fast as we can tobfight the Chinese or whatever.

That double talk though just sounds like a bad ex girlfriend I had.

Climate change is happening, and has always happened. Any effect by Man is theoretical, and not yet proven. The natural cycles of the Sun, and other factors are a huge contributor to weather, and climate change. Man, I doubt very much.

The fact that they want to END the DEBATE, say the science is settled, and demonize those who don't blindly agree as "Deniers" tells me all I need to know. It is a SCAM to push more big government, and economy choking taxes on fossil fuels, and products that use fossil fuels that run the world.

Look man, some poster on here denying the greenhouse effect exists in an open system TOLD ME the atmosphere of Venus was why its hotter than Mercury (presumably because it holds heat). Then he told me the greenhouse effect doesn't exist.

I can get behind the idea we need to build tanks as fast as we can tobfight the Chinese or whatever.

Now this is truly funny.

You don't have even a basic grasp of the physics involved. I posted the LOG of your beloved CO2 a few posts back and you have yet to respond to my question, what does it show?

First, after Algore’s rant, it was Global Warming. Not, as that doesn’t seem to be working out so well, it’s Climate Change. What comes next?

Here’s what the author of this piece writes:

First, a disclaimer: I am not a climate scientist. In fact, I am not a scientist of any kind. But I do have a degree in electrical engineering, which I mention only to point out that I am at least as qualified as the next non-scientist to form rational opinions about global warming claims.

In obtaining my degree, I took enough classes in chemistry, physics, and geology to develop a keen appreciation of the scientific method, the best way ever devised for winnowing the truth from fakery and deception. If taking the scientific method into account, no intelligent person can fail to see that the constant drumbeat of wild and hysterical claims about the climate are insults to the search for Truth.

Following are four reasons why I will bet my life that "climate change" is the greatest scientific and political hoax in human history.

1. Rampant scientific fraud

2. The duping of Mr. & Mrs. John Q. Public

3. A long trail of wildly inaccurate predictions

4. Intentional concealment of inconvenient parts of climate history

All of the details and conclusions @ https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/10/4_reasons_why_climate_change_is_a_flatout_hoax.html

The IPCC is still wrong on climate change. Scientists prove it. @ https://www.americanthinker.com/art...ng_on_climate_change_scientists_prove_it.html

Now hear this:

‘Sobering’ New UN Report Challenges Republican Climate Hawks’ Free-Market Dogma | HuffPost

I am 71 hears old and I actually fear reincarnation more than death and this is why. I do not want to come back into a world on fire, plagued by drought, extreme weather, and famine That is where we are headed. The pig headed and greedy conservatives had better wake up and realize that they can't kill the earth for short term profits which is exactly what this is all about.

Younger people had better wake the fuck up and think about their future regardless of their spiritual beliefs

5bbbaff2220000bb01dd9996.jpeg

A landmark new United Nations report warning of catastrophic global warming doesn’t seem to have shaken many Republican climate hawks’ faith that market tweaks alone can deliver the unprecedented emissions cuts needed to avert disaster.

The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, a U.N. consortium of researchers from 40 countries, said Sunday the reductions needed to avoid average global warming beyond 1.5 degrees Celsius (2.7 degrees Fahrenheit) above preindustrial levels require “rapid, far-reaching and unprecedented changes in all aspects of society.”

“The only force that I know of on the planet that can deliver innovation as quickly as we need it is the free enterprise system,” said former Rep. Bob Inglis (R-S.C.), now the executive director of RepublicEn, a group urging Republicans to support a ca

And please spare us the hysterical horsesit which I can already hear about the evil UN plotting to usurp our soverenty and establish a one world government . Get the fuck over it.

LMFAO you posting about reincarnation as proof man made climate change is real ?

What a LGBT dofus..
No bubba. Do you have a reading problem.?? That is not what I said at all.

Do YOU have a thinking problem? the current warming trend very similar to PREVIOUS warming trends back to the mid 1800's. There are FEWER landfalling hurricanes and Tornadoes than usual in the last decade. Increasing cold/snow in recent decades, decreasing wildfire and flood deaths.

Alarmist/Warmists have failed to show evidence that CO2 is a driver of climate, which of course isn't surprising since it doesn't exist.
Evidence | Facts – Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet

Either you are extremely ignorant, or you are a liar. More than likely both are true.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

That's hilarious and based on failed modeling...

Get back to me when you have real observations and real science.. Nice piece of propaganda, very light on actual science or fact.

No..the atmosphere of venus does not have a greenhouse effect. The first requirement of a greenhouse effect as described by climate science is that IR from the warmed surface heats the atmosphere. On venus, the atmosphere is so dense that almost no solar energy ever reaches the surface so the surface is not warmed by incoming energy.

And your explanation for the temperature of the Venusian surface would be what?

Then there is the fact that the dark side of venus is the same temperature as the light side even though night on venus is 58 days long. Explain how a greenhouse effect, as described by climate science keeps the dark side of the planet the same temperature as the daylight side during a night that last 58 days.

Gosh. It might make one think that atmospheric CO2 traps IR energy

Here on earth, the so called greenhouse effect starts bleeding energy even before the sun goes down...in fact, it starts bleeding energy as soon as the sun passes its zenith at "high noon".

Wrong. The system takes in energy at dawn. The rate at which it takes in energy increases till the zenith, then decreases through the afternoon, reaching zero once again at sunset.

The greenhouse effect, as described by climate science doesn't even begin to explain the temperature of venus...but the ideal gas law along with the incoming solar energy, predict its temperature very accurately....no greenhouse effect required.

Dear reader, this is where Same Shit, Different Day uses his insane contention that an atmosphere, compressed by gravity, generates an endless supply of energy and heats itself from its creation till the end of time, thus demonstrating that he flunked middle school physical science and never took another science class thereafter. If any of you think this witless idiot knows what he's talking about, I've got a bridge to sell you.
Where to start with this total misconception of facts...

The weight of the atmosphere is warmed with input and it cools at the rate the molecules can no longer retain energy and warm minus the mass/mass^2 thermal balance.

I don't have time to rehash your ignorance and try and teach you...

CO2 and CH4 are GHGs. Science settled.

Really? Guess that means you can provide a bit of observed, measured data which establishes a coherent link between the absorption of IR by a gas and warming in the atmosphere. Lets see it.

It is always interesting to see what passes for actual evidence in that little mind of yours. Never fails to amuse.

You don't have even a basic grasp of the physics involved. I posted the LOG of your beloved CO2 a few posts back and you have yet to respond to my question, what does it show?

What it shows is that he doesn't have any idea of what you are talking about. His position, like all warmist's positions are based on their political leanings..not any actual evidence.

There is more evidence that Hillary Clinton is the most honest woman in the US than there is for man made climate change.

Now this is truly funny.

It shows I don't need to respond to nonsense.

The first requirement of a greenhouse effect as described by climate science is that IR from the warmed surface heats the atmosphere. On venus, the atmosphere is so dense that almost no solar energy ever reaches the surface so the surface is not warmed by incoming energy.
That is not true. The surface is warmed during the Venus day. Here is a picture from a Venus lander. Lots of sun. Kind of cloudy though.

phoebe-regio.jpg

That is simply not true. The hottest time of day is around 3:00 PM. The zenith is at noon.
but the ideal gas law along with the incoming solar energy, predict its temperature very accurately....no greenhouse effect required.
That has been disproved long ago. It came from a blog with shoddy unaccepted science.

That poster has been here a long time spouting crap about Venus that he read in some blog.

Really? Guess that means you can provide a bit of observed, measured data which establishes a coherent link between the absorption of IR by a gas and warming in the atmosphere. Lets see it.

It is always interesting to see what passes for actual evidence in that little mind of yours. Never fails to amuse.
That has been explained to you many many times. But you keep cross-posting the same crap because you don't believe modern physics.

That is not true. The surface is warmed during the Venus day. Here is a picture from a Venus lander. Lots of sun. Kind of cloudy though.

Let me guess...you think that picture was taken with a kodak.

Tell you what...you find how much energy is reaching the surface of venus from the sun...plug it into the greenhouse effect equation and tell me what it predicts the temperature will be...here is a hint....not even close.

That has been disproved long ago. It came from a blog with shoddy unaccepted science.

Guess that's why it is the basis for the standard atmosphere...no greenhouse effect necessary.

That has been explained to you many many times. But you keep cross-posting the same crap because you don't believe modern physics.

So again...that would be a no...you can't provide a single piece of observed, measured evidence which supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability. Just as I said. All the rest is nothing more than smoke screen to divert from the fact that you can't provide even one piece of real data to support your faith.

Tell you what...you find how much energy is reaching the surface of venus from the sun...plug it into the greenhouse effect equation and tell me what it predicts the temperature will be...here is a hint....not even close.

Guess that's why it is the basis for the standard atmosphere...no greenhouse effect necessary.
That's not what the experts say.
Venus has an extremely dense atmosphere composed of 96.5% carbon dioxide... (Taylor, Fredric W. (2014). "Venus: Atmosphere")

The CO2-rich atmosphere generates the strongest greenhouse effect in the Solar System, creating surface temperatures of at least 864 °F ( "Venus". Case Western Reserve University. 13 September 2006.)

Of course you want to believe fake science from a blog,

First, after Algore’s rant, it was Global Warming. Not, as that doesn’t seem to be working out so well, it’s Climate Change. What comes next?

Here’s what the author of this piece writes:

First, a disclaimer: I am not a climate scientist. In fact, I am not a scientist of any kind. But I do have a degree in electrical engineering, which I mention only to point out that I am at least as qualified as the next non-scientist to form rational opinions about global warming claims.

In obtaining my degree, I took enough classes in chemistry, physics, and geology to develop a keen appreciation of the scientific method, the best way ever devised for winnowing the truth from fakery and deception. If taking the scientific method into account, no intelligent person can fail to see that the constant drumbeat of wild and hysterical claims about the climate are insults to the search for Truth.

Following are four reasons why I will bet my life that "climate change" is the greatest scientific and political hoax in human history.

1. Rampant scientific fraud

2. The duping of Mr. & Mrs. John Q. Public

3. A long trail of wildly inaccurate predictions

4. Intentional concealment of inconvenient parts of climate history

All of the details and conclusions @ https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/10/4_reasons_why_climate_change_is_a_flatout_hoax.html

The IPCC is still wrong on climate change. Scientists prove it. @ https://www.americanthinker.com/art...ng_on_climate_change_scientists_prove_it.html
climate inflation and deflation happens under anarcho-capitalism as we may understand it without better use of quantum theories.

i make a motion for a special battalion of mathematical engineers to pioneer better quantum mechanics such that mechanical engineers may develop better and more efficient technologies which may better help us cope with natural climate change, regardless.

So again...that would be a no...you can't provide a single piece of observed, measured evidence which supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability. Just as I said. All the rest is nothing more than smoke screen to divert from the fact that you can't provide even one piece of real data to support your faith.
It was covered before. Ground measurements were made which observed the amount of back-radiation by CO2. Ask your favorite physicist, Prof Raeder about the physics of that.

Forum List

Back