4 Reasons Why Christianity is True - Slam Dunk

You're sentencing yourself to damnation.

Unless you're wrong. Then no harm, no foul.

That proves nothing.

Slam dunk! You're dismissed.
any idiot can say slam dunk

that guy proved nothing everything was his opinion

Any idiot can say "that guy proved nothing" sans an argument.

I hate to tell you this but saying "If truth exists then god must exist" isn't proof of anything

Is what you claim absolutely true or are you just pretending to be God?

You don't really grasp the underlying basis of your assertion, do you? What's your ontological justification?

I don't claim anything as absolute truth.

Your entire argument is an appeal to authority. But for that to work then everyone must acknowledge that there is some universal authority and there isn't

People are very arrogant to assume they're of special importance or relevance to God. There's a whole universe out there and y'all think God chose us to be his favorite creatures. Heaven and Hell? That's all for us too apparently. People really need to get over themselves.
The UNIVERSE was created by GOD for HIS pleasure. Hell was the final destination of the fallen angels; unfortunately, humans who side with Satan and his hoards will eventually reside there also. GOD chose the nation of Israel out of all other nations to be the one through which the MESSIAH would come. I see no reason to believe that GOD couldn't choose one planet from which to populate HIS entire Universe ---- if that were HIS plan. GOD is the focus and not man. When man is the focus, that is where the trouble begins. Read Genesis ---- what does the serpent tell Eve (Adam was more than likely listening, by the way)?

The UNIVERSE was created by GOD for HIS pleasure. Hell was the final destination of the fallen angels; unfortunately, humans who side with Satan and his hoards will eventually reside there also. GOD chose the nation of Israel out of all other nations to be the one through which the MESSIAH would come. I see no reason to believe that GOD couldn't choose one planet from which to populate HIS entire Universe ---- if that were HIS plan. GOD is the focus and not man. When man is the focus, that is where the trouble begins. Read Genesis ---- what does the serpent tell Eve (Adam was more than likely listening, by the way)?

Humans seem to need the belief that they're important to God.

Humans seem to need the belief that they're important to God.
If that were entirely true there wouldn't be any atheists.

Christianity is true by virtue of its prevalence in the world, as foretold in the New Testament. History and experience bear it out.

The simple reality is that if an individual chooses to try to live according to biblical precepts, he is very likely to outlive those who do not. "Children, honor your parents that your days maybe long."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back