4 Hours at the Capitol (BBC/HBO)

It was an act of domestic terrorism and treason by conservatives, an attempt to destroy our democratic institutions and the political process with nothing but contempt for the will of the American people.
There was a lot of anger there. Mainly fed by Trump. On the whole the rioters were not intelligent people and easily manipulated. Trump knows this and yet he persists in lies that will lead to bloodshed. He is an evil man egging on animals.

It was an act of domestic terrorism and treason by conservatives, an attempt to destroy our democratic institutions and the political process with nothing but contempt for the will of the American people.
Waah waah waah waah now back to naptime Looneytunes.

I have just watched this again. I wonder if any of the dickheads on this thread have had the chance to watch it.

Two things have struck me this time.

The betrayal of the Capitol Police by the GOP animals like Gaetz.
The heroes amongst the Police who saved democracy by standing up to animals.

There is a telling clip of MTG laughing after being evacuated. Babbitt deserved to be shot but so did most of the insurrectionists. The police showed great restraint by not shooting more of the animals.

I do think that the police deserve medals for their work, particularly an Officer Goodman. And I am more convinced that the instigators need to be punished for traitorous actions.

The brave officers were also let down by their leadership. There was a huge breakdown in comms on the day and there didnt seem to be plans for any sort of attempted coup. That needs to be sorted out.
You do know Poopeypants is president now right Dimmer?

You are a democracy.

Gee, I bet that is why our Pledge of Allegiance reads:

Screen Shot 2021-12-15 at 3.47.02 PM.png

Excellent documentary covering the trump riots in January. Worth watching when we see the antics of the GOP in trying to stifle any investigation of the events.

Like most limited people they tend not to be able to see further than their noses. So a good turn out on the day is proof to them that their antics had public support. Thats how dumb they are.

A GOP congressman lamented the actions because it made them "look bad". Then he returned out of his hidden tunnel to vote against certifying the election.

One of the rioters. A guy from Cowboys 4 Trump. Stated that it would be wrong to assume that they were all trump fans. It was difficult to see how civilization can build a bridge to these loons.

Worth watching . Should be on HBO on your side.

Tommy,

You can admit it, the guy wearing the bull horns kinda turned you on, am I right? :D

trump and his thugs wanted to turn it into a banana republic where animals call the shots.Only the dregs of society like you find that acceptable.

Why do you hate America ?
Tommie the Commie sits around, spouting off just like a clown. He hates our freedoms and our ways, proving his ignorance every day.

I have just watched this again. I wonder if any of the dickheads on this thread have had the chance to watch it.

Two things have struck me this time.

The betrayal of the Capitol Police by the GOP animals like Gaetz.
The heroes amongst the Police who saved democracy by standing up to animals.

There is a telling clip of MTG laughing after being evacuated. Babbitt deserved to be shot but so did most of the insurrectionists. The police showed great restraint by not shooting more of the animals.

I do think that the police deserve medals for their work, particularly an Officer Goodman. And I am more convinced that the instigators need to be punished for traitorous actions.

The brave officers were also let down by their leadership. There was a huge breakdown in comms on the day and there didnt seem to be plans for any sort of attempted coup. That needs to be sorted out.
The betrayal of the Capitol Police

Interesting that when police stand up to criminals doing criminal acts, then get accused of excessive force, but not for the capitol police.

TT, you are such a buck tooth, island inbred, moron.

trump and his thugs wanted to turn it into a banana republic where animals call the shots.
You'll be happy to know that after cheating his way into the WH, Joe Crapola did just that.

Only the dregs of society like you find that acceptable.
What, that Joe cheated his way into the Oval Office but can't do the job? I don't accept that at all.

Why do you hate America ?
LOOK IN THE MIRROR TOMMY--- Now, which of us is the one always bitching about the U.S.A.? :uhh: Yeah--- I thought so.

Excellent documentary covering the trump riots in January. Worth watching when we see the antics of the GOP in trying to stifle any investigation of the events.

Like most limited people they tend not to be able to see further than their noses. So a good turn out on the day is proof to them that their antics had public support. Thats how dumb they are.

A GOP congressman lamented the actions because it made them "look bad". Then he returned out of his hidden tunnel to vote against certifying the election.

One of the rioters. A guy from Cowboys 4 Trump. Stated that it would be wrong to assume that they were all trump fans. It was difficult to see how civilization can build a bridge to these loons.

Worth watching . Should be on HBO on your side.
Awesome, poor Tommy needs a hug . Unfortunately for Tommy even his family can't stand him . So he hates on America and Americans. What happens when your scum, and you got nothing ...

Well |I watched this again last night. Having sat through a lot of the Trump insurrection hearings I wondered if it would make more sens
It made me more angry.

It has since been proven that the election was fair.
It has been proven that trump knew it was fair.
It has been proven that those around him knew it was fair.

That trump and his co-plotters were laughing and joking as his minions were trying to destroy America is shocking indeed.

It is inconceivable that he should escape the consequencs of his actions. His collaborators should also be punished for their part in this.Remember that when people were hurrying down to safe rooms some members were meeting trump and pleading for pardons for their part in this.
Trump turned the US into a banana republic. He should not get away with it.

Well |I watched this again last night. Having sat through a lot of the Trump insurrection hearings I wondered if it would make more sens
It made me more angry.

That trump and his co-plotters were laughing and joking as his minions were trying to destroy America is shocking indeed.

It is inconceivable that he should escape the consequencs of his actions. His collaborators should also be punished for their part in this.Remember that when people were hurrying down to safe rooms some members were meeting trump and pleading for pardons for their part in this.
None of that has been proven at all, in fact the opposite is true. You should do a better job of filtering the trashy propaganda you watch Commie.

It made me more angry.

Bwaaahhhaaaaa...Only an idiot would think the election wasnt stolen. Here is the guy even admitting to the voter fraud.

None of that has been proven at all, in fact the opposite is true. You should do a better job of filtering the trashy propaganda you watch Commie.
If you deny yourself information then you run the risk of being misinformed.Either you support the work of the J6th commitee or you hate America.

Forum List

Back