4 fake rape cases why innocent until proven guilty is critical

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The left has weaponized sexual assault cases for political assassination purposes, and it has worked for them. We need evidence for a reason! If you agree please watch our latest video: "4 Fake Rape Cases; Why Innocent Until Proven Guilty is Critical"

--------------------

Yep the kid nails it and is right on the money.

We shouldn't prosecute anyone with out proof. What is good enough proof?

With technology the way it is today isn' ttrue anybody can be set up since we have been conditioned to believe that Videos or photos don't lie. That might have been true fifty years ago or even 25 but today even a video , or photos can still be rigged up to make someone look guilty hell even innocent......

How will we ever know what is or isn't true?

The leftist think a computer that can tell if one is lying is 100 percent because it's the truth God. Really I mean really. Anybody ever notice just how often computrs have glitches, crash, or get everything wrong they shouldn't.

The leftist think a computer that can tell if one is lying is 100 percent because it's the truth God.

If anything doesn't go to their agreement has always been consider "lying". The "Truth" is always and always has been "whatever they feel is the truth".

• Banned
The leftist think a computer that can tell if one is lying is 100 percent because it's the truth God.

If anything doesn't go to their agreement has always been consider "lying". The "Truth" is always and always has been "whatever they feel is the truth".

I would say that is pretty accurate. Blowback is coming for these liars in any case. What I don't understand is when these cases are proven lies such as in the 4 cases the guy mentioned in the video why can't these poor fellas get their scholarships back, jobs, etc.

It seems only fair they regain all of what they lost, It's as if they are tainted and painted as such forever.

Just like peopel who aren't evn convicted get their faces plasterd all over the place on sites like " mugshot" .com or something like that. and if it isn't that site doing it the cops do it.

I see that as totally not fair to do until that person has been actually sent to prison be it state or county.

Forum List

Back