Kissed two girls today. Now im at 45 kisses, not far from 50
Still a long way until I reach my goal of 100
How many girls have you guys kissed?

When I was a lesbian I kissed hundreds.

Ummm...why?

'Girls'? Girls are under 18. Gals/women are over 18. I hope you are not taking advantage of teenaged girls in some sort of bizarre/sick college frat game.

And bragging (assuming that is what you are doing) online is silly. There is no way to corroborate your story...so why bother posting it?
Why would you bother telling a bunch of strangers about some thing that you have zero proof of?

Why don't you just end this contest of yours and leave the 'girls' alone?

I kissed 1 today. Wouldn't trade that one for hundreds of others.

Did you come up with the goal to kiss 100 girls yourself or is this some kind of challenge someone posed to you? At any rate, seems kind of juvenile for a 26 year old man, if you really are.

Ummm...why?

'Girls'? Girls are under 18. Gals/women are over 18. I hope you are not taking advantage of teenaged girls in some sort of bizarre/sick college frat game.

And bragging (assuming that is what you are doing) online is silly. There is no way to corroborate your story...so why bother posting it?
Why would you bother telling a bunch of strangers about some thing that you have zero proof of?

No way to corroborate, zero proof? Well, we know he’s a dimocrat.

So you're like what? 9, 10 years old tops?

Why the fuck would you post this?

Ummm...why?

No way to corroborate, zero proof? Well, we know he’s a dimocrat.
Actually it's a tRumpkin.

First off a gentleman does not tell this sort of thing. Second off some one of maturity does not post such things in a political forum. Third off if you learn to keep your mouth shut and how to make the girl need a beach towel after ward you will get to do more than just kiss!

It's got to be in the thousands, starting in preschool, and on into recent high school reunions.

Forum List

Back