35 Key People Involved In The Russia Hoax Who Need To Be Investigated

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Funny how things change. The Washington Post couldn't say a nice thing about congressional Republican efforts to investigate the Obama administration and FBI shenanigans that occurred before and after the 2016 election. That's if they even covered these efforts at all.... So there's a few people on the Democrats' list who should be investigated, but not for the reasons Democrats say. Some should also be charged with crimes.... Partisan Democrats in the Obama administration were all too willing to believe the allegations, and use them as an excuse for bad behavior whether they believed them or not.
Here are 36 people who should be interviewed under oath, if they have not been interviewed already, some of whom should be subjected to criminal prosecution.
Obama and Comey's FBI People
Gregory Brower
Kevin Clinesmith,
Joseph Pientka,​
Obama's DOJ People
Tashina Gauhar,
John Carlin,
David Laufman,
Mary McCord,​
Obama's State Department People
Victoria Nuland,
Jonathan Winer,
Elizabeth Dibble,
Thomas Williams,
Colin Kahl,
Kathleen Kavalec,
Lewis Lukens,​
People Tied to the DNC or Clinton Campaign
Marc Elias,
Michael Sussmann,
Robbie Mook,
Jake Sullivan,
Cody Shearer,
Sidney Blumenthal.​
Fusion GPS People
Rinat Akhmetshin,
Edward Baumgartner,
Peter Fritsch,
Mary Jacoby,
Shailagh Murray,
Neil King Jr.,
Thomas Catan,
Daniel Jones,
Glenn Simpson​
The Big Fish
Jim Clapper,
James Comey,
Andrew McCabe,
John Brennan.​
You don't have to think that the Clintons killed Seth Rich to think something stinks to high heaven here. Justice has been grossly miscarried, on a high and far-reaching level. If this is what America is to be like going forward, it will be only a shell of what it once was in the past. The only hope is for Barr's DOJ to swing into action.

~~~~

Omitted in this list is Barack Obama, Joe Biden, and Sally Yates. Even this list is still just the top layer of bad the bad actors. There's much more that they are hiding about Hillary by keeping attention on the Mueller witch hunt.
Here are some facts that often get omitted in that coverage. There was a presidential candidate in 2016:
Whose husband traveled to Moscow and collected a $500,000 speaking fee from Vladimir Putin cronies while she was serving as secretary of State, negotiating with the Russians; Who ran a Cabinet agency that authorized the sale of a large swath of strategic American uranium assets to Putin’s nuclear company at the very moment the FBI had proven the company was engaged in extortion, bribery, kickbacks and racketeering; Who served in an administration that helped arrange and approve billions of dollars in nuclear fuel contracts for Moscow at American nuclear plants, just a short while before Putin’s forces invaded our ally, Ukraine;
Whose campaign chairman served on the board of a clean-energy company that received a $35 million investment from Russia while she served as secretary of State;
Whose prominent fundraiser subsequently came under investigation for possible illegal lobbying activities involving Manafort and Russia-backed Ukraine politicians; and
Whose family’s charitable empire accepted support from a lobbying and public relations firm working for a Russian nuclear giant needing State Department approval for a U.S. transaction. Her name was Hillary Clinton."
Unfortunately, No one is going be prosecuted for any internal criminality committed during the First Black President Administration. The cultural/historical element of that administration provides the ultimate "get out of jail free card" for every single one of them. This, of course, is but one more assault committed against the US Constitution. We are well into the United States' post- Constitution period. It can also be reasonably argued we in a pre-Revolutionary period.

Let's put Trump under oath first.

The very idea terrifies the shit out of Trumptards.

Collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia has already been established. The only question remaining is how high it went.

"What did the President know, and when did he know it?"

]
trump-tweet-putin-best-friend.jpg

To this day, you cannot find a single Trumptard expressing outrage that Russia interfered in our election.

Of course, if Putin had given the black guy a leg up, at least ten pounds of foam would be flying from their mouths every day.

Let's put Trump under oath first.

The very idea terrifies the shit out of Trumptards.
I'm game.

I'm not really sure what good it will do.

Who cares. Everyone with a shred of common sense knows that Sec. Clinton committed grievous crimes against the Republic. Apparently being an elite slated to become president shielded her from any prosecution. So now, what do you think the upshot of being president has on Trump's position?

I have done enough research to know that both of them are favored.

They are both untouchable. We are no longer a nation of laws, it's a bannana republic where the justice system is used purely for show and partisan tactics. These folks are not accountable any longer. All of this crap is only meant to distract folks to the corruption and get them fighting amongst each other.

It's all nonsense.

I would LOVE to have the DoJ or FBI come out and say, "It appears as if Mr. Trump may have committed some improprieties or conflicts of interest, but he did not have any intent to do so. . . "

Or some balderdash. . . .

:auiqs.jpg:

REPORTER (Jeff Mason from Reuters): President Putin, did you want President Trump to win the election and did you direct any of your officials to help him do that?

PUTIN: Yes, I did. Yes, I did. Because he talked about bringing the US/Russia relationship back to normal.

Read the full transcript of the Helsinki press conference

SO?

I am sure folks in Britain, Saudi Arabia and Canada did everything they could to enable Clinton to win.

DO YOU HAVE A POINT? :dunno:

To this day, you cannot find a single Trumptard expressing outrage that Russia interfered in our election.

Of course, if Putin had given the black guy a leg up, at least ten pounds of foam would be flying from their mouths every day.
I would be enraged if I was not fully aware that Israel interfered way more, Britain did much more interference, as did Canada, Mexico, and Saudi Arabia.

Collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia has already been established. The only question remaining is how high it went.

"What did the President know, and when did he know it?"

]
trump-tweet-putin-best-friend.jpg
iu

You forgot Bruce Ohr and his wife.
Having another investigation, when in the end, the elites would never bring down anyone in their circle. It is a waste for time and resources.

The only thing that is important is that folks have the illusion that there is real choice in their government.

The House of Rothschild backs both the Clintons and Trumps so no matter who won, the outcome for foreign and commercial policy would be favorable to the BANK of LONDON, and nobody would get hurt.

Nobody is going to jail.

It's all a distraction from the real corruption.

WTF is collusion?

The word they want to replace is conspiracy. Did members of the Trump campaign conspire with Russian agents in regards to the information warfare Russia was unleashing on the USA against the Clinton campaign?

REPORTER (Jeff Mason from Reuters): President Putin, did you want President Trump to win the election and did you direct any of your officials to help him do that?

PUTIN: Yes, I did. Yes, I did. Because he talked about bringing the US/Russia relationship back to normal.

Read the full transcript of the Helsinki press conference

SO?

I am sure folks in Britain, Saudi Arabia and Canada did everything they could to enable Clinton to win.

DO YOU HAVE A POINT? :dunno:
We know Mexico did.

Forum List

Back