Will NJ, NY, CT, PA, IL, CA, VT, or ME have a funding crisis pre-election?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Most of the above have:

Declining populations

Capital Flight

and major unfunded liability problems.

If one gets into trouble a daisy chain reaction could go into effect.

Most of the above have:

Declining populations

Capital Flight

Not to mention that they can’t unload their huge property taxes on the rest of via tax deductions any more.

The debt of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania has balloned and reached unsustainable level.

Most of the above have:

Declining populations

Capital Flight

As taxes go up, and homes get cheaper. I lived in Ohio for several years, and when my friends found out I was leaving they had a fit. Like I said taxes lower you homes value and the reason for living in a State. I am sure a family of 22 Mexicans will buy it and pay the taxes more or less with the welfare checks the get from the State.

Most of the above have:

Declining populations

Capital Flight

As taxes go up, and homes get cheaper. I lived in Ohio for several years, and when my friends found out I was leaving they had a fit. Like I said taxes lower you homes value and the reason for living in a State. I am sure a family of 22 Mexicans will buy it and pay the taxes more or less with the welfare checks the get from the State.

While illegals are a major problem in OH and other states OH is one of the best industrial mid-west states, at least by the numbers.

Most of the above have:

Declining populations

Capital Flight

How about you actually look up population growth numbers before opening your dumb mouth?

Most of the above have:

Declining populations

Capital Flight

How about you actually look up population growth numbers before opening your dumb mouth?
I did you leftard

Then you should know damn well that none of these states have declining population. But you don't, because dumb and all.

Learn to read and do research on your lies so you won't reveal the extent of your innumeracy and illiteracy, by the way is English your native tongue?

Forum List

Back