34-31 OT : Where are you mother-fucker?

Pete's gotta be the dumbest coach in the NFL. Now he says he didn't call an on-sides kick- He blames the kicker.

According to Seattle coach Pete Carroll that wasn't the plan. The Seahawks weren't going for an onside kick and were instead trying to pop the ball up beyond the first row of Rams then attempt to recover it there.
Pete Carroll says he never called OT onside kick, blames kicker

He's too dumb for words!
If you don't boot it long and kick it like he did that is an onside kick. It went 10 yards. To say it wasn't an onside kick is Carroll trying to dig his way out of another stupid call. I am a huge fan and trust me, I would like to bust his chops right now

Huggy

Paybacks' a bitch, ain't it?

Payback for WHAT exactly? This wasn't the first time my Hawks have lost a game in St Louis Sparky. Somehow I believe the Seahawks will get over it. Or they won't. Maybe it was all the stupid questions about the stupid interception at the end of the Super Bowl? Ya that's probably it...all the stupid questions about the stupid interception in the last Super Bowl..

It would have been nice for you to announce this stupid payback deal BEFORE the game so I could have felt the whole implication of losing today.

Losing is a bitch no matter how it happens. Wilson will just say it's like God's lesson or some stupid shit. Me? I think it was the dumb ass pooch/on side kick call that Carroll won't take credit for calling.

Over coaching by Carroll is costing them winable games

Sometimes less is more

Loved that they bitched all year that Lynch should have been given the ball as he was money on a two yard gain.

Today, a one yard play and they gave the ball to lynch and he couldn't make one yard. :lmao:

Seattle biggest problem is not recognizing the blitz. For god sake St Louis is noted for blitzing on third and long and Seattle still refuses to keep the running backs in to block. If Wilson can't see the linebackers bunching up to blitz he is a moron along with the coaching staff. Need a clue....six sacks and most coming on third and long without a back staying to block. That is one reason they acquired Graham is to receive the quick pass over the middle when the linebacker line up to blitz vacating the middle.

Loved that they bitched all year that Lynch should have been given the ball as he was money on a two yard gain.

Today, a one yard play and they gave the ball to lynch and he couldn't make one yard. :lmao:

The play was not toward the line, which was bunched up, but across the line of scrimmage which Lynch usually does do well. It would have been better IMO to have a quarterback sneak, a pass to Graham or running roll out by Wilson. But that is just my opinion.

Pete's gotta be the dumbest coach in the NFL. Now he says he didn't call an on-sides kick- He blames the kicker.

According to Seattle coach Pete Carroll that wasn't the plan. The Seahawks weren't going for an onside kick and were instead trying to pop the ball up beyond the first row of Rams then attempt to recover it there.

He's too dumb for words!
actually he is one of the smartest coaches there is only calling those bone head plays he does because he is a crooked coach on the take.

Um, doesn't anyone wanna talk about the Rams?

yeah lets talk about the worst attendance in the league sunday for their HOME OPENER against a major draw their division rival the seahawks no less.:biggrin::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

John Clayton of ESPN tells it like it is that they dont support the Rams down there in stank louis.Here is what he twitted on tweeter.:lmao::rofl:

Amazing to see how small the crowd is here in St. Louis for an opener. I know fans are upset but this is a good team.
John Clayton on Twitter

Jim Thomas of the saint louis post also estimated the crowd was no larger than 40,000 or so at the 66,000 capacity in the stadium.

Having been there myself seeing the game with my own eyes,I can attest that Clayton and Thomas indeed are telling the truth.:up:

Thomas also did not mentioned out of the 40,000 or so fans at the game,about 25,000 of them were seahawk fans which is not the least bit surprising since the opposing fans ALWAYS outnumber Ram fans there.:up:

they only care about baseball down there,they could care less about having a pro football team.lol

here are some pics of inside that stadium,as you can see,it is a ghost town.lol

Bring Back the Los Angeles Rams's Photos - Bring Back the Los Angeles Rams | Facebook

Last edited:
since you cheer this phony fraud team on for some unfathomable reason,they could have used help from you having your butt in one of those seats sunday.:lmao::rofl:

51,792? Decide for yourself...

PHOTOS OF GAME.
Bring Back the Los Angeles Rams's Photos - Bring Back the Los Angeles Rams | Facebook

i think not.:biggrin:

here is what i found was really funny about what was in the game program.oh the irony.:biggrin:

LOOK: Rams feature awkward moving company ad in Week 1 program - CBSSports.com

Rams ‘official mover’ ad is too real

Last edited:

He's too dumb for words!
no surprise,this coach is as crooked as a doornail on the take.

First he uses Bevil as his patsy for the most retarded call in superbowl history now he is trying to put the blame on his kicker while still on the take.

The play was not toward the line, which was bunched up, but across the line of scrimmage which Lynch usually does do well. It would have been better IMO to have a quarterback sneak, a pass to Graham or running roll out by Wilson. But that is just my opinion.

The play was on Okung's side and he as much as admitted that he screwed the pooch in the after game locker room interview. There was no hole for Lynch to run in. Okung and Britt should have made a hole and did not. I don't remember who was the TE on that side. I'll have to go back and pull up the play on my Game Pass.

34-31 OT : Where are you mother-fucker?

On a little green and blue dot millions of miles from star Sol in the edge of a huge star littered pinwheel which is an ordinary bright spot in this enormous universe.

Is it a co-incidink that the Seahawks's colors are green and blue? I think not.

Forum List

Back