34-31 OT : Where are you mother-fucker?

What is it with Pete Carrol and dumb calls?

Last edited:
Onside kick to start OT was idiotic .....very little to gain, plenty to lose

I didn't see that. I only saw the last play, where it was 4th and inches and carrol decided to run the ball with Lynch out of the shotgun formation. I thought you were sarcastically sayong that was a dumb call.

Pete's gotta be the dumbest coach in the NFL. Now he says he didn't call an on-sides kick- He blames the kicker.

According to Seattle coach Pete Carroll that wasn't the plan. The Seahawks weren't going for an onside kick and were instead trying to pop the ball up beyond the first row of Rams then attempt to recover it there.
Pete Carroll says he never called OT onside kick, blames kicker

He's too dumb for words!

Pete's gotta be the dumbest coach in the NFL. Now he says he didn't call an on-sides kick- He blames the kicker.

According to Seattle coach Pete Carroll that wasn't the plan. The Seahawks weren't going for an onside kick and were instead trying to pop the ball up beyond the first row of Rams then attempt to recover it there.

He's too dumb for words!

Didn't look anything like a pooch. Only went eight yards. Even a pooch would give them great field position

You have a great defense. Kick away and try for a three and out

I didn't see that. I only saw the last play, where it was 4th and inches and carrol decided to run the ball with Lynch out of the shotgun formation. I thought you were sarcastically sayong that was a dumb call.

I don't mind that call. It just didn't work

He's too dumb for words!

Didn't look anything like a pooch. Only went eight yards. Even a pooch would give them great field position

You have a great defense. Kick away and try for a three and out

Exactly. Why take a chance on a trick play when you have one of the best defenses in the league? He's beyond stupid. Maybe he secretly wants to lose?

:rofl:

I don't mind that call. It just didn't work

It was just funny they were in a very simular situation in the SB and this time they ran the ball and got stuffed.

Against the best defensive line in the NFL.

Not only do the Rams have the best defensive line in the league, they go 6 deep!

Not only do the Rams have the best defensive line in the league, they go 6 deep!

Not even close. The bills have the best Dline, buddy.

I would love to see the rams be good. Or Cleveland or Washington. Somebody new. I hope the rams do it if the lions can't. I'll start rooting and watching ram games. They that good this year?

Huggy

Paybacks' a bitch, ain't it?

Payback for WHAT exactly? This wasn't the first time my Hawks have lost a game in St Louis Sparky. Somehow I believe the Seahawks will get over it. Or they won't. Maybe it was all the stupid questions about the stupid interception at the end of the Super Bowl? Ya that's probably it...all the stupid questions about the stupid interception in the last Super Bowl..

It would have been nice for you to announce this stupid payback deal BEFORE the game so I could have felt the whole implication of losing today.

Losing is a bitch no matter how it happens. Wilson will just say it's like God's lesson or some stupid shit. Me? I think it was the dumb ass pooch/on side kick call that Carroll won't take credit for calling.

Payback for WHAT exactly? This wasn't the first time my Hawks have lost a game in St Louis Sparky. Somehow I believe the Seahawks will get over it. Or they won't. Maybe it was all the stupid questions about the stupid interception at the end of the Super Bowl? Ya that's probably it...all the stupid questions about the stupid interception in the last Super Bowl..

It would have been nice for you to announce this stupid payback deal BEFORE the game so I could have felt the whole implication of losing today.

Losing is a bitch no matter how it happens. Wilson will just say it's like God's lesson or some stupid shit. Me? I think it was the dumb ass pooch/on side kick call that Carroll won't take credit for calling.
This was payback for that game you should've lost last year on Monday night.

Forum List

Back