33 & Beyond: The Royal Art of Freemasonry

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
I have watched a handful of documentaries on Freemasonry and, like any Mason, chuckled at both the inaccuracies of "the secret information" ..."what goes on behind the doors"... and the general drama and mysticism they would apply to it.

This is the first one I have seen that is accurate. Possibly because every speaker is a FM.
No they don't reveal the rituals and codes... but do reveal the purpose, beauty and importance of them and their application.

So if you are a Freemason, or something you thought you might be interested in, I would recommend watching this (Streaming on Prime Video)
Like I say it is the only documentary on Masonry I have ever seen that was even the least bit accurate.

So Mote it Be

I will say... if there was ever a time in our country where Freemasonry is needed for our young men... holy cow is it ever now.

I though Freemasons were like Knights of Columbus or Shriners. Documentary looks interesting.

I though Freemasons were like Knights of Columbus or Shriners. Documentary looks interesting.
The Shriner Club is a "derivative" of Freemasonry. All Shriners are Master Masons, you have to complete the degrees of Freemasonry in order to be a Shriner.
Knights of Columbus is a knock off the Freemasons. It is a Catholic institution.
(Want to be clear I am not saying anything untoward about KofCs)

Masonry had a HUGE impact on my life.
I became a Master Mason at 27. Profoundly influenced me as a father and a man.
I cannot begin to tell you the positive influence Freemasonry can be to a young man.
It is an awesome experience to go through the degrees. Unlike anything else I have ever experienced.

I have watched a handful of documentaries on Freemasonry and, like any Mason, chuckled at both the inaccuracies of "the secret information" ..."what goes on behind the doors"... and the general drama and mysticism they would apply to it.

This is the first one I have seen that is accurate. Possibly because every speaker is a FM.
No they don't reveal the rituals and codes... but do reveal the purpose, beauty and importance of them and their application.

So if you are a Freemason, or something you thought you might be interested in, I would recommend watching this (Streaming on Prime Video)
Like I say it is the only documentary on Masonry I have ever seen that was even the least bit accurate.

So Mote it Be

Thanks. I have added it to my watchlist.

Forum List

Back