327 thousand UNSOLICITED BALLOTS sent out for the GA Senate run-off!

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Here we go again. Over 300 thousand UNSOLICITED ballots have been sent out in Georgia for the two Senate seat elections! If 10 percent of those ballots are hijacked by Democrats, America is screwed.

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Here we go again. Over 300 thousand UNSOLICITED ballots have been sent out in Georgia for the two Senate seat elections! If 10 percent of those ballots are hijacked by Democrats, America is screwed.

dems will win the Seats by 10 to 12 million votes -- each

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score

:eusa_pray:

I don't think there is anything wrong with voting by mail.

But you really have to wonder about people who are so eager to vote but only if you make it this easy for them.

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score

But you really have to wonder about people who are so eager to vote but only if you make it this easy for them.
UNSOLICITED ballots are bullshit

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score

Several states use this system.
Nobody has ever argued that their elections are not legitimate.

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Several states just send out ballots without request? Link?

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score

Several states just send out ballots without request? Link?
HI, CO, OR,

• Five states—Colorado, Hawaii, Oregon, Utah and Washington—allow all elections to be conducted by mail.

BS Filter

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Bullshit. Every time there is a recount in a close election in a blue state the Democrats always find votes that are overwhelmingly Democrat. Gee, what a coincidence.

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score

Bullshit. Every time there is a recount in a close election in a blue state the Democrats always find votes that are overwhelmingly Democrat. Gee, what a coincidence.
That doesn't even make sense.

BS Filter

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Men in women's bathrooms make sense to you, so I'm not too concerned about your opinion.

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score

Men in women's bathrooms make sense to you, so I'm not too concerned about your opinion.
You're ignorant of my opinion on the topic...and volumes more.

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score

An out of context gaffe and a blue line. Wow. Impressive.

BS Filter

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Blah, blah and blech!

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score

Blah, blah and blech!
I see I've reduced you to grunting. It wasn't that hard.

BS Filter

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Blah, blah and blech!
Your President isn't even sworn in yet and he's already on crutches. Good luck.

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score

Blah, blah and blech!
Glad to see you're admitting he's President. Major step forward. Your BDS may be in remission.

BS Filter

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Blah, blah and blech!
Glad to see you're admitting he's President. Major step forward. Your BDS may be in remission.
Your President. He won't be around long.

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score

An out of context gaffe and a blue line. Wow. Impressive.
You're crazy. Seek therapy

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score

Blah, blah and blech!
Your President. He won't be around long.
Wow...you'll have to get used to calling Kamala Harris, "Madame President". LOL

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List