Hackers and Sleuths hired to prove trump won.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost

Now this is interesting. Nothing like hiring those who know how to do such things and can work on the other side to bust them.

The 57-year-old multimillionaire also appeared on several podcasts, including a November 23 appearance in which he said: "I'm a free agent, and I'm self-funded, and I'm funding this army of various odd people," according to the Daily Beast.

"It’s really going to make a great movie someday," he added.

Byrne claims he’s funding teams of “hackers and crackers” who realized all the way back in August that Dominion voting machines could be used to steal the election from Trump. Since the election, those voting machines have figured prominently in Trump supporters’ allegations of fraud, despite the company’s repeated denials and any actual proof the voting tallies were changed. -Daily Beast
Byrne says he's been communicating with former Trump attorney Sidney Powell for weeks - who last week filed two lawsuits in Michigan and Georgia alleging massive schemes to rig the election for Joe Biden.

this shit show from loser donald created such a vacuum, any attention hore can now step on to the stage to grab some of that spotlight, regardless how brain dead they look... :)

Meanwhile.....(Note the bumper sticker on the back of the truck).

The transportation of Federal mail in a privately-owned vehicle is against the law. FB and twitter are censoring this photo. Make it go viral

1606719417833.png

From OANN
The president of Brazil said he plans to wait “a bit longer” to recognize a winner of the U.S. presidential election.
On Sunday, Jair Bolsonaro told reporters he thinks it’s wise to allow President Trump’s legal arguments to go through in court before congratulating a winner.
He also said there is evidence of widespread voting fraud, though he added he’s not sure whether it was enough to sway the election.
“It is one of those countries that is the ‘mother of democracy,’” Bolsonaro stated. “Now, the media does not report on this but I have my sources of information. It’s no use talking to you, they won’t disclose it, but there was a lot of fraud there.”
He also criticized his own country’s voting system by saying it would be much more secure if it switched back to paper ballots.

you should attend the next "loser donald" event with leaky rudy and soccer mom sydney and the gang with this proof in your hand...
i bet you will get a lot of attention too... :D
Get the fuck out of my thread if you are only here to troll.

Now this is interesting. Nothing like hiring those who know how to do such things and can work on the other side to bust them.

The 57-year-old multimillionaire also appeared on several podcasts, including a November 23 appearance in which he said: "I'm a free agent, and I'm self-funded, and I'm funding this army of various odd people," according to the Daily Beast.

Byrne claims he’s funding teams of “hackers and crackers” who realized all the way back in August that Dominion voting machines could be used to steal the election from Trump. Since the election, those voting machines have figured prominently in Trump supporters’ allegations of fraud, despite the company’s repeated denials and any actual proof the voting tallies were changed. -Daily Beast
Byrne says he's been communicating with former Trump attorney Sidney Powell for weeks - who last week filed two lawsuits in Michigan and Georgia alleging massive schemes to rig the election for Joe Biden.

Do you believe George Bush won? Or do you think he cheated it and took it form Al Gore?

this shit show from loser donald created such a vacuum, any attention hore can now step on to the stage to grab some of that spotlight, regardless how brain dead they look... :)
Shit show...grabbing the spotlight

THERE IS NO OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT ELECT ASSHOLE

JOE HAS NOT BEEN ELECTED THE PRESIDENT, LET ALONE, DECLARED THE WINNER
OTHER THEN BY THE MEDIA AND THEY DON'T DECIDE WHOSE ELECTED

EVEN WHEN YOU STATE THESE FACTS IN A TWEET ON TWITTER
THEY FLAG THE TWEET...MULTIPLE SOURCES CALLED THIS ELECTION DIFFERENTLY

WHEN OBAMA RAN FOR RE ELECTION IN 2012 HE LOST NEARLY HALF THE PV

WHEN HILLARY RAN IN 2016 SHE LOST MORE THAN HALF THE PV
IN FACT, WITH 7.6 MILLION MORE VOTERS IN 2016
SHE DIDN'T EVEN MAMAGE TO GAIN MORE VOTES THEN OBAMA HAD IN 2012
SHE HAD 62,281 FEWER VOTES

80 MILLION PEOPLE DID NOT VOTE FOR JOE
WHILE REPUBLICANS FLIPPED 13 HOUSE SEATS AND WON 27 TOSS UPS

Do you believe George Bush won? Or do you think he cheated it and took it form Al Gore?
I don't know. Seriously. I don't. But I think Bush won legit. Then again.........who really knows now?

Has ANY nomination been legit? This is why we really need to get to the bottom of this stuff. For BOTH parties. If it can be done for one, it can be used on another. Whether Trump wins or loses is not the case right now. Its the legitimacy of the voting process, don't you agree?

How do you know it's a privately owned vehicle if you can't see the license plate?
So you're saying the Post Office is in violation of the Hatch Act and their own policies????

663 Participation in Political and Community Activities (usps.com)

663.12 Additional Prohibited Political Activities
In addition to the restrictions on political activities referred to in 663.111, an employee may not:

1. Display a political picture or sticker on property owned or leased by the Postal Service. The employee is not forbidden, however, from displaying a picture, including a personally autographed picture of a political figure, in an office or place of work if it contains no language in the nature of political campaigning.
  2. Wear a political badge or button while in uniform or while on duty.
  3. Display a political picture or sticker on a private vehicle while that vehicle is being used for official purposes.

I don't know. Seriously. I don't. But I think Bush won legit. Then again.........who really knows now?

He didn't, the Cabal puts in who they can control the most. And now people are crying that Trump is fighting this. If anybody hates Trump, they should be proud that atleast he is exposing this. Because if we don't put a stop to this it will keep going on that your vote don't matter.

She didn't say it. She asked. But good point and info you supplied!

He didn't, the Cabal puts in who they can control the most. And now people are crying that Trump is fighting this. If anybody hates Trump, they should be proud that atleast he is exposing this. Because if we don't put a stop to this it will keep going on that your vote don't matter.
Exactly!

Has ANY nomination been legit? This is why we really need to get to the bottom of this stuff. For BOTH parties. If it can be done for one, it can be used on another. Whether Trump wins or loses is not the case right now. Its the legitimacy of the voting process, don't you agree?

We are on the same wavelength.:)

Exactly!

Your awesome Gracie, keep up with the truth and the fight against tyranny. :)

Forum List

Back