31 year old woman who raped a 13 year old boy gets no prison time.

I get the sentiment. Really I do. But you've never been a young man. And it just isn't the same. It never has been. Young boys don't come home pregnant, and become a burden on the family.

The kid was 13, a child, she is an adult and it was rape. He couldn't consent and it was her responsibility to control her urges. She didn't, crucify her

The kid was 13, a child, she is an adult and it was rape. He couldn't consent and it was her responsibility to control her urges. She didn't, crucify her
I don't disagree. She is clearly a social deviant. But as a guy who got his first taste at 13-1/2 years old... To a girl who was almost 17... I wasn't taken advantage of. I knew full, and well what I wanted. I don't regret it. Boys, are not like girls. That's just biology. I haven't wandered this wasteland of life lamenting this older woman taking advantage of me. Hell I ate that poon for two days to finally nail it. Quit treatin young men, like little girls. They arent.

Last edited:
Which to me is stupid. If a male has sex with a female minor, that can cause great psychological problems as it's likely she was manipulated into sex if not forced into it. For male minors it was a hell of a good time.

It is the same for male minors. That you cannot grasp that is not really my problem. It just says a lot about you.

I don't disagree. She is clearly a social deviant. But as a guy who got his first taste a 13-1/2 years old... To a girl who was almost 17... I wasn't taken advantage of. I knew full, and well wat I wanted. I don't regret it. Boys, are not like girls. That's just biology. I haven't wandered this wasteland on life lamenting this older woman taking advantage of me. Hell I ate that poon for two days to finally nail it. Quit teatin young men, like little girls. They arent.

TMI.... I mean really

Ya know, there's still this thing called the internet. Rather than depending upon a Vast, Ray, Gator, or Duke for advice on raising kids, an entire field of science called psychology exists where experts talk about such things.. expertly:

Ya know, there's still this thing called the internet. Rather than depending upon a Vast, Ray, Gator, or Duke for advice on raising kids, an entire field of science called psychology exists where experts talk about such things.. expertly:

Did I give advice for raising kids?

Can you point to which post I did that?

Thanks

Did I give advice for raising kids?

Can you point to which post I did that?

Thanks
Touchy, touchy. I wasn't trying to pick on anyone in particular.

Touchy, touchy. I wasn't trying to pick on anyone in particular.

Yet you added me in with the group of people that think it is awesome for a 13 year old boy to have sex with a 31 year old woman...that does actually piss me off.

Yet you added me in with the group of people that think it is awesome for a 13 year old boy to have sex with a 31 year old woman...that does actually piss me off.
Beats being pissed on. Tbh, I was picking on Ray. Ray just begs to be picked on,.. every day!

Oh and she got pregnant also. A man would get 20 years. You know the DA has to be a democrat.

A 31-year-old Colorado woman won't see the inside of a prison cell despite admitting to having sex with a 13-year-old boy in June 2022.

It later emerged that Andrea Serrano had become pregnant as a result of the sexual assault on the minor. She was freed shortly after her original arrest in July of last year on a $70,000 bond.

The Fountain Police Department had charged Serrano with sexual assault on a child by one in a position of trust, as well as sexual assault on a child. Investigators said that Serrano admitted to the relationship.

On Friday, it was widely reported that Serrano's lawyers had come to a plea deal with prosecutors that will force her to register as a sex offender but means she will avoid prison.

Since her arrest, Serrano has given birth to the teen's baby. The child is in her care. His family are planning to petition the courts to gain custody. The victim is now 14 years old.

Andrea Serrano is accused of having a 'mother figure' relationship with the 13-year-old she assaulted'mother figure' relationship with the 13-year-old she assaulted

I need to see a pic of her body before i can decide if this is right or wrong.

What it says about me is I realize the difference between males and females whereas you think the only differences are physical makeup.

I understand they are different, at 13 boys are far less mature and are far easier to control and manipulate.

Let me ask you what I asked the other, if this had been a gay relationship would you still think it was so very awesome for the 13 and 31 year old to be together?

Forum List

Back