31 year old woman who raped a 13 year old boy gets no prison time.

To both. That is why males are not exempt from age of consent laws

Which to me is stupid. If a male has sex with a female minor, that can cause great psychological problems as it's likely she was manipulated into sex if not forced into it. For male minors it was a hell of a good time.

When I was in junior high we had a hot English teacher. My friends and I would often talk about how great it would be to bang her. Female minors don't talk or think that way, we males do. And.......if she presented any opportunity for us to have a roll in the hay, it would have been a fantasy come true.

Having sex is a badge of honor to a young male.

The debate here is between people that realize we males think differently than females, and those that believe we all think alike.

Many years ago a female coworker confided in me. She had some dispute with her husband and realized she was completely wrong. She didn't to into detail so I have no idea what it was about. But she told me her plans were to send him some flowers at work. I said WHAT??? What does your husband do for a living? She said he was a mechanic at a dealership garage. I asked "are you looking for a divorce too!!!"

l could just imagine the other guys in the garage ragging on her husband for weeks on end. So I suggested she simply approach him and discuss the situation, and make sure it ends up with a sexual fantasy he might have told her about. Our heart is located below our belt line.

The next time I seen her a day or two later, I asked if she worked out her marital problems? She had that shit eating grin on her face and said "Did we ever. Thanks so much for your help."

What was on her mind is making amends the way she would want amends made to her if the situation were reversed. You can't do that because men and women think differently.

The debate here is between people that realize we males think differently than females, and those that believe we all think alike.

Many years ago a female coworker confided in me. She had some dispute with her husband and realized she was completely wrong. She didn't to into detail so I have no idea what it was about. But she told me her plans were to send him some flowers at work. I said WHAT??? What does your husband do for a living? She said he was a mechanic at a dealership garage. I asked "are you looking for a divorce too!!!"

l could just imagine the other guys in the garage ragging on her husband for weeks on end. So I suggested she simply approach him and discuss the situation, and make sure it ends up with a sexual fantasy he might have told her about. Our heart is located below our belt line.

The next time I seen her a day or two later, I asked if she worked out her marital problems? She had that shit eating grin on her face and said "Did we ever. Thanks so much for your help."

What was on her mind is making amends the way she would want amends made to her if the situation were reversed. You can't do that because men and women think differently.

Regardless it's still child sexual abuse

Wtf is the matter with you guys?

Nothing really. I'm just pointing out the vast differences between how a male and female mind work even at that age. That's why the penalty should be much less harsh for a female aggressor than a male aggressor. It may legally be the same crime, but the damage situation is much less for a male victim if you want to refer to him as an actual victim.

As a female you have no way to relate to the raging hormones that a young male has. It's been many years since I was 13, but I sure remember how it was, what I thought about, and what I was obsessed about. I can't speak for all males, but I'm sure most when I say at that age, sex is on your mind nearly 24/7.

Nothing really. I'm just pointing out the vast differences between how a male and female mind work even at that age. That's why the penalty should be much less harsh for a female aggressor than a male aggressor. It may legally be the same crime, but the damage situation is much less for a male victim if you want to refer to him as an actual victim.

As a female you have no way to relate to the raging hormones that a young male has. It's been many years since I was 13, but I sure remember how it was, what I thought about, and what I was obsessed about. I can't speak for all males, but I'm sure most when I say at that age, sex is on your mind nearly 24/7.

I'm a mother to two sons and we have daughters also. Trust me if some female pedophile ever touched our sons she'll suffer the same fate a man would who touches our daughters...and it won't be pretty .

The same should apply equally in the law

I'm a mother to two sons and we have daughters also. Trust me if some female pedophile ever touched our sons she'll suffer the same fate a man would who touches our daughters...and it won't be pretty .

The same should apply equally in the law
Equality exists only in the realm of mathematics...

Forum List

Back