31 patriot front members arrested at pride parade for planning a riot. White national supremest group.

No, I didn’t make the claim that ALL right-wingers are convinced that dead people are voting for Democrats.

Was this you? Buddy?

Yes, yes, it’s always an elaborate conspiracy theory with you right-wingers.

Right-wingers. Plural. You never specified whom within the group were not conspiracy theorists here.

Dismiss reality as you so please. I won't stop you. I will not deprive you of your favorite activity.
Reality? You mean the claim that you haven’t shown any evidence for? That reality?

You’ve embarrassed yourself far too much for one day. Run along.

Was this you? Buddy?

Right-wingers. Plural. You never specified whom within the group were not conspiracy theorists here.
Not ALL right-wingers. Just some.

You do this far too often. This exact same stupid argument of yours where you read something that’s not actually there. You really need to stop doing that but you won’t because you lack integrity.

Reality? You mean the claim that you haven’t shown any evidence for? That reality?

(one foot out the door)

What people will see in this thread is me posting evidence and you readily dismissing it. I went through all the records, you didn't. I found the names, you didn't. I found the dead guy and the alive woman possibly being exploited by staffers in a nursing home. Dead or alive, the premise rings true.

Let it be known I expended the effort while you sat back and did nothing.

I bid thee adieu, for the final time.

P.S.

Not ALL right-wingers. Just some.
Bullshit. Now you only modify your claim when called out on it. I've heard quite enough out of you, conspiracy theorist.

(one foot out the door)

What people will see in this thread is me posting evidence and you readily dismissing it.
What evidence??? You have not shown a single instance of a dead person voting.

You’re embarrassed with your terrible failure and you’re just trying to salvage what’s left of your dignity.

You seriously think I'll apologize to someone with such overly broad and stereotypical views of other people? Ha. Hardly. The gauntlet is thrown down.
You’re going to see whatever you want to see. You’ve proven that you’re a conspiracy theorist moron who believes that dead people vote despite being unable to show evidence for that claim.

Is your gauntlet made of tinfoil?

You’re going to see whatever you want to see. You’ve proven that you’re a conspiracy theorist moron who believes that dead people vote despite being unable to show evidence for that claim.

Is your gauntlet made of tinfoil?

You will see whatever you want to see. You've proven you're a conspiracy theorist moron who believes every living, breathing right-winger from coast to coast is a conspiracy theorist.

Furthermore, I can just as easily say that what I did was frivolous, but it had the unintended side effect of proving just how conspiratorial and tribalistic people like you are. You make overbroad and generalistic assumptions about people, it's clear for anyone in this thread to see.

By the way, tinfoil is better than bubble wrap, my insecure friend. You may wish to find something else to protect your fragile personality with.

And yes, insomnia is a thing. It sucks. That's why I'm still here.

You too?

Me too.

I have a bad case, I go three days sometimes.

It's okay, I get a lot of work done, but my schedule disrupts the household. Which is why I have an office and a pad out here in Burbank, near my work

Yeap. Me too.
Mine is cyclic, kind of monthly.

On a good day, I have what they now call non-24. My sleep cycle is more like 28 hours, so I'll go around the clock twice or more in a month.

I'm usually on Chinese time about half the month. :p

It's one of the reasons I have to work for myself. Can't hold a 9-5, I show up asleep half the time.

Only black people riot. 😂😂😂

These white dudes were going to bring violence and got busted.

Just because they had masks and protective gear doesn't mean they were planning a riot.

They may have just been planning to protest against Homosexuality, and anticipated that the libs might get violent with them as they often do.

Radical libs really don't accept the fact that some people don't approve of their positions very well.

You will see whatever you want to see. You've proven you're a conspiracy theorist moron who believes every living, breathing right-winger from coast to coast is a conspiracy theorist.

Furthermore, I can just as easily say that what I did was frivolous, but it had the unintended side effect of proving just how conspiratorial and tribalistic people like you are. You make overbroad and generalistic assumptions about people, it's clear for anyone in this thread to see.

By the way, tinfoil is better than bubble wrap, my insecure friend. You may wish to find something else to protect your fragile personality with.

So much whining. You’re just upset that you failed to present even a single instance of your conspiracy theory that dead people vote.

Pathetic.

Alleged Patriot Front Leaks....

I will not be going through this tonight, but have seen enough to think they are "authentic."
From the Patriot Front leaks (link above):

PF Code of Conduct
https://vault.unicornriot.ninja/patriotfrontleaks/2021/Organizational Documents and Notes/Patriot Front Member Guides/1 - General Conduct.png

The buff Fed, Kieran, doing some redecorating...
Index of /patriotfrontleaks/2021/Mega.nz Files A-M/Kieran/

The buff Fed teaching some marching lessons...
https://vault.unicornriot.ninja/patriotfrontleaks/2021/Mega.nz Files A-M/drilling_draft1.mp4

Media coverage they compiled about themselves, including some news coverage from the Rubin Report exploring if they are Feds or not...
Index of /patriotfrontleaks/2021/Mega.nz Files A-M/DC_media_coverage_and_clips/

Picture of FBI billboard they covered up with a big sheet...
https://vault.unicornriot.ninja/patriotfrontleaks/2021/Mega.nz Files A-M/FBI_Billboard/photo_2021-10-20_00-35-36.jpg

Forum List

Back