31 patriot front members arrested at pride parade for planning a riot. White national supremest group.

So they didn't exactly riot? They just PLANNED to?

What type of riot? A 'riot' riot or a liberal 'mostly peaceful' protest?

CNN-Headline-Fiery-2.jpg

Make a thread about it. This is about whites going to start a riot. Your boys.
"Your boys"

Pfft. There goes another clueless leftist thinking that all Republicans and conservatives are white supremacists.

But while I'm here, I will talk about the riots of 2020, because there were well over 500 of them, and many got away with it. Not even so much as this level of organized apprehension for them.

Only black people riot. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

These white dudes were going to bring violence and got busted.
You mean the feds were going to riot?

From your link --

Police found riot gear, one smoke grenade, shin guards and shields inside the van, White said. They wore arm patches and logos on their hats that identified them as members of Patriot Front, he said.

Police learned about the U-Haul from a tipster, who reported that โ€œit looked like a little army was loading up into the vehicleโ€ in the parking lot of a hotel, White said. Officials spotted the truck soon after and pulled it over, he said.

That's a LOT less convincing than what you WOULD HAVE FOUND at any AntiFa meet-up all through the SUMMER of 2020. THERE you'd find molotov cocktails, commercial grade fireworks, industrial strength lasers for blinding cops, skateboards for fast manuevering and clobbering people with and tools to LOOT and burn buildings.

Seems to be a double standard in PRO-ACTIVE policing here and also a double standard in the reporting.

Compared to the preparations and armament of LEFTIST rioters -- these kids are rank amateurs. Hope they could chant and threaten as well as their peers.

LOL just one guy?

You do realize there are white people in your party, right?

I guess there wasn't a BLM protest going on so they could set fires.

Notice the right wing era are avoiding white violence by talking about the past. Avoiding the subject of the thread.

It's classic deflection.

Don't look here remember two year ago.

Basically saying it's ok for these people to do it if those people did it.

I think both suck.

There was NO riot they were stopped on a tip, where else are you going to flog a few stupid whites planning a riot?

Your thread is stupid.

Forum List

Back