31 patriot front members arrested at pride parade for planning a riot. White national supremest group.

But I do thank you for allowing me to refine my argument with each passing hour. However...

"Never argue with stupid people or they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." -Mark Twain

Lo and behold, what have I done? I argued with a stupid person, and you beat me not with any facts, mind you, but with experience.

I'm pretty sure nothing will compel you at this point. You are too attached to the idea that right-wingers (all of them) are conspiracy theorists. So it kinda makes anything I do to convince you rather pointless now doesn't it?

What's the point? You're too entrenched in your position to see anything else to the contrary. Broadbrushing and false dilemmas are your strategies here. We have gone like this for close to 7 hours now.

The two records I found indicate she has an active voter registration in Ingham County, MI. But the site says it is a "possible historical record." Family search indicates she might possibly be alive, but living in a nursing home or assisted care facility as of 2001.

'Historical record' means she may have not voted in some time even though her record is active.

Given the strict Covid restrictions Kathy Hochul put in place in 2020, I doubt Dyer would have had anyone come fill out an absentee ballot for her due to the severe nursing home staffing shortages as a result of the virus. I also doubt she had any family members coming to take her to a polling place either for the risk of exposing her to the virus.

Regardless of her vitality, the irregularity remains.

I'm not quitting, I'm tired. I am simply pointing out your willful blindness to any facts you are presented with.
So no, you couldn’t find anything on Viva Dyer.

Didn’t think so.

But I do thank you for allowing me to refine my argument with each passing hour. However...

"Never argue with stupid people or they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." -Mark Twain

Lo and behold, what have I done? I argued with a stupid person, and you beat me not with any facts, mind you, but with experience.
You made the claim. You couldn’t back it up.

I’m not the stupid person here. You’re a moron who thinks that dead people vote despite being unable to prove your own idiotic claim.

Are you all done embarrassing yourself?

There's no chance you read any of that. Like I said, you're convinced I'm wrong, and will always contend I'm wrong, no matter what relevant facts I put up.

Please tell us all how lazy you are without actually telling us.
Still not seeing anything on Viva Dyer. You’re so bad at this.

Go find her and stop making excuses you bumbling retard. You would rather make personal attacks against me instead of actually backing up your idiotic conspiracy theory claim.

I did find her. This further proves you didn't read anything I said about her in my last post.

Go read post #579 before issuing any demands of me.
You mean the post where you were unable to show that she’s dead? That post?

Yea that’s a great way to show that dead people are voting. Great job.

Are you all done embarrassing yourself with your retarded conspiracy theory that you can’t show evidence for?

My assumption was that everyone on that list was dead, when in fact it was taking into account every irregularity in votes cast in the 2020 election. Whether it be dead people voting or people voting for other people without their knowledge or consent.

Mistake is mine, point remains.

My assumption was that everyone on that list was dead, when in fact it was taking into account every irregularity in votes cast in the 2020 election. Whether it be dead people voting or people voting for other people without their knowledge or consent.

Mistake is mine, point remains.
So you can’t back up your claim that Viva Dyer is dead.

How does your point remain when you can’t show evidence for your claim? You claim that dead people voted and yet you can’t show a single instance of this happening. That’s just dumb.

You should probably just quit while you’re behind.

Yea that’s a great way to show that dead people are voting. Great job.

Are you all done embarrassing yourself with your retarded conspiracy theory that you can’t show evidence for?
You took no effort of your own to prove your case either.

First, you claimed the links were broken. Then when I proved otherwise, you suddenly got them to work.

When you then claimed I couldn't find the names, I did, and that is when you switched to "that doesn't prove they're dead!" well no, a voter site does not record births or deaths.

The links I gave you were ones correcting mistaken additions to the death file, and another one that does not go back to Dyer's birth year (1920), and only covers 1934-2011. The SSA DMF itself goes back to the 1700's and costs $1850 to vetted agencies. Gee, imagine me paying $1850 to prove you wrong? You're not worth it, pal.

And need I remind you, you were the first one to spew this contention.
And there’s another retarded right-wing conspiracy theorist.

- The covid vaccine kills you.
- Michelle Obama is a man.
- Barack Obama was born in Kenya.
- "Pizza" is Democrat code for sex with children.
- Sandy Hook was fake.
- Joe Biden has dementia.
- David Hogg is a crisis actor.
- The 2020 election was stolen.
- Jewish space lasers started the wildfires.
- Covid is no worse than the flu.
- Joe Biden is a pedophile.
- Dead people vote for Democrats.
- Hillary Clinton has people killed.
- Ray Epps is an undercover FBI agent.
- FBI agents pretended to be a white supremacist group

You made the initial claim that anyone in the right-wing will claim "dead people vote for democrats." Sure, there are those that do. But you have some well and truly alive people who were being voted for without any prior consent or knowledge. Having their names forged on absentee ballots, like this case here, which raises more suspicion that she could have easily had her name forged on an absentee ballot.

Like I said, thanks for allowing me to refine my argument. I would go on for the rest of the night, but I have an appointment tomorrow.

You took no effort of your own to prove your case either.

First, you claimed the links were broken. Then when I proved otherwise, you suddenly got them to work.
I posted the screenshot you lying sack of shit.

You made the claim that dead people are voting. You failed miserably in showing evidence for your idiotic conspiracy theory.

Claim what you like, Xponent. You did not approach this discussion with an open mind to begin with. And you will exit just the same. Closed-minded, blind, and ignorant.

People claiming something is a conspiracy is an easy outlet for people not willing to acknowledge the evidence, dead or alive.

Claim what you like, Xponent. You did not approach this discussion with an open mind to begin with. And you will exit just the same. Closed-minded, blind, and ignorant.

People claiming something is a conspiracy is an easy outlet for people not willing to acknowledge the evidence, dead or alive.
I asked you for evidence that dead people are voting. I used the website that you insisted I use. I checked the list of names that you insisted I dig information on. Nothing.

I put effort into hearing out your idiotic argument and I’ve only watched you stumble over yourself like a moron in failing to present a case.

Your idiotic conspiracy theory is dismissed. You should be ashamed of yourself for believing something so ridiculously stupid.

You made the initial claim that anyone in the right-wing will claim "dead people vote for democrats." Sure, there are those that do. But you have some well and truly alive people who were being voted for without any prior consent or knowledge. Having their names forged on absentee ballots, like this case here, which raises more suspicion that she could have easily had her name forged on an absentee ballot.

Do you need some help moving those goal posts?

I don’t dispute that voter fraud happens. What I’m disputing is your argument that dead people are voting.

I posted the screenshot you lying sack of shit.

You made the claim that dead people are voting. You failed miserably in showing evidence for your idiotic conspiracy theory.
Bwa ha! Struck a nerve have I? The evidence is there. You made a broad, sweeping, conspiratorial claim of your own that somehow ALL right-wingers are convinced dead people vote for Democrats. It was classic broad brushing. You never once proved that ALL right-wingers do in fact think in a similar fashion. Your overall premise was "all right-wingers are conspiracy theorists!" essentially.

So, who was the conspiracy theorist? Why would you ever expect to get away with making such a claim? You are what you say I am. A conspiracy theorist. That makes you a hypocrite, and this discussion a wash.

Good night, conspiracy theorist.

Bwa ha! Struck a nerve have I? The evidence is there. You made a broad, sweeping, conspiratorial claim of your own that somehow ALL right-wingers are convinced dead people vote for Democrats. It was classic broad brushing. You never once proved that ALL right-wingers do in fact think in a similar fashion. Your overall premise was "all right-wingers are conspiracy theorists!" essentially.

So, who was the conspiracy theorist? Why would you ever expect to get away with making such a claim? You are what you say I am. A conspiracy theorist. That makes you a hypocrite, and this discussion a wash.

Good night, conspiracy theorist.
I posted evidence for my claim, conspiracy theorist. The same can’t be said of you.

No, I didn’t make the claim that ALL right-wingers are convinced that dead people are voting for Democrats. I didn’t say that all right-wingers are conspiracy theorists. Looks like this is the part where you flail like an idiot and “infer” things that I never said nor meant. As usual.

Forum List

Back