31 patriot front members arrested at pride parade for planning a riot. White national supremest group.

Honorable Senator Ted Cruz knows that Feds will commit crimes in order to coerce others to do so....

“I want to turn to the FBI,” Cruz said. “How many FBI agents or confidential informants actively participated in the events of January 6th?”

“Sir? I’m sure you can appreciate that I can’t go into the specifics of sources and methods,” Sanborn replied.

“Did any FBI agents or confidential informants actively participate in the events of January 6th?’ Cruz went on. “Yes or no? January 6th?”

“No, sir,” Sanborn responded. “I can’t, I can’t answer that.”

“Did any FBI agents or confidential informants commit crimes of violence on January 6th?” Cruz continued.

“I can’t answer that, sir,” she replied.

“Did any FBI agents or FBI informants actively encourage and incite crimes of violence on January 6th?” he pressed.

“Sir, I can’t answer that,” Sanborn responded.

“Ms. Sanborn. Who is Ray Epps?” Cruz asked.

“Yeah, I’m aware of the individual, sir,” she replied. “I don’t have the specific background to him.”

“Well, there are a lot of people who are understandably, very concerned about Mr. Epps,” Cruz zaid. “On the night of January 5th, 2021, Epps wandered around the crowd that had gathered and there’s video out there of him chanting, ‘Tomorrow, we need to get into the capital, into the capital.’ This was strange behavior. So strange that the crowd began chanting ‘Fed, Fed, Fed, Fed, Fed. Fed.’ Ms. Sandburn, was Ray Epps a Fed?”

“Sir,” she replied. “I cannot answer that question.”

“The next day, the next day on January 6th, Mr. Epps is seen whispering to a person,” Cruz went on. “And five seconds later, five seconds after he is whispering to a person, that same person begins to forcibly tear down the barricades. Did Mr. Epps urge them to tear down the barricades.”

“Sir,” the FBI official replied. “Similar to the other answers, I cannot answer that.”

Forum List

Back