30,000 Ballots Scanned Multiple Times

They have tons of credible evidence, dumbass. However, the courts are run by mostly Democrats in those states.
Incredibly enough Arizona, Nevada, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Georgia are swing states
because the leftist corruption runs so deep (in Georgia the governor and sec. of state are republicans
in name only).
It's not surprising the election corruption we all see so clearly is ignored by judges in those states.
It's called "corruption" and left wing jackals here see no evil when it benefits them not to.
I wouldn't be surprised of Soros funded the election of the SOS.

Obama does something: Dims praise him.

Don't you see what a unbelievable piece of shit you are?
Of course, I had said nothing concerning your Obama, nor evoked any previous administration
as a desperately-needed diversion from the present.

That was your failed ploy, Scaramouche, Scaramouche.

How is the object of your cult's devotion fairing in the nation's courts these days?

(Please do not attempt a diversion to Nixon or any other potus of yore, Skippy.)

No, but you are obviously transgender. Fucking twerp.
So you believe the term "transgender" is an insult? What kind rightwing hater are you?
that was an observation. If I wanted to insult you, I'd post your credit score.
My credit score is excellent, douchebag.

You just revealed that you're a hater who despises transgenders. How do you explain yourself?
Sure it is, loser.
Prove it's not, douchebag.

Now, explain why you hate transgenders, you fucking transphobic hater.
You not being able to come to terms with your sexuality isn't my problem, cupcake.

And I will sleep soundly at night for the next EIGHT years knowing there is sanity back in the White House.
Stay triggered!

One person, a few votes. New standard.

A contractor for Dominion Voting Systems, who worked at Detroit's TCF Center on Election Day, has told Michigan lawmakers that she saw roughly 30,000 ballots being scanned multiple times by the counting machines. The contractor, Mellissa Carone, who works as a freelance IT professional, made the allegations Wednesday night before a panel of Michigan House Oversight Committee members.

Carone was at the Detroit center early on Election Day, Nov. 3, until about 4 the next morning. She also returned to the site later on Nov. 4.

On November 10, Carone said in an affidavit that she witnessed "nothing but fraudulent actions take place. I observed numerous employees, city workers, running batches of ballots through the tabulators countless times, without discarding them first," Carone said during the Wednesday evening hearing.

She testified next to Rudy Giuliani, the personal attorney to President Trump, who has been leading most of the litigations efforts pertaining to the election. Carone testified that on Election Day, the vote tabulating machines would jam up to three times an hour. When the machines would jam, election officials were supposed to reset the count on the machines to ensure that no ballots were scanned more than once, explained the witness.

"Instead of discarding, they were just rescanning, rescanning, rescanning. Counting ballots nine to 10 times," Carone said. She also said there were more than 20 tabulating machines at her ballot counting center.

The ballots were meant to be counted in batches of 50, though, Carone noted that she observed the tabulation count climb well into the hundreds multiple times throughout the day.

"I called my manager to a specific tabulating machine and I showed him a number on it that was over 500. They shouldn’t be over 50. Ballots come in batches of 50. I said that we have a severe problem here Nick," said Carone, of her attempt to notify her manager about the issue. "He [Nick] said, ‘Melissa I don’t want to hear that we have a problem, we are here to assist with IT, we are not here to run their election.’ And at that point, I was really frustrated and upset, I could tell what was going on," she continued. "They were cheating. It was very, very apparent."

A Republican legislator nuked that. He pointed out that there would be 30,000 more votes than voters. She was so bad that even Giuliani was embarassed as he tried to shush her. It also sounded like she probably sees a lot of pink elephants.
That's total bullshit, of course.

That is not bullshit that is fact. It seems immature people like you are inxcapable of accepting fact.

This one act of voter fraud alone may have given Biden his margin of victory in Michigan. The contractor saw about 30,000 ballots being scanned multiple times, as many as nine or 10 times. Biden only "won" Michigan by 155,000 votes out of 5.6 million votes cast. Michigan's Democratic governor and Democratic secretary of state are refusing to take any action to investigate this report and the many other reports of voter fraud in the state.

Then the number of votes and the number of voters would be off by at least 30,000. That is simply not true.

Michigan Republican state legislator Steve Johnson questioned Carone at the Wednesday hearing on her claim that the poll book “is completely off.”

In a very bizarre back-and-forth, she actually claimed it’s off “by over 100,000” and Johnson tried to ask a question as she continued barreling through with her fraud claim.

“We’re not seeing the poll book off by 30,000 votes,” Johnson said.

“What’d you guys do, take it and do something crazy to it?” Carone actually responded.

“I’m just saying the numbers are not off by 30,000 votes,” Johnson said.

WATCH: Witness at Michigan Hearing Goes Viral for Wild Exchange With GOP Lawmaker (mediaite.com)

Worth noting that she appeared to be intoxicated or just plain crazy. Even Guliani was embarassed as he tried to shush her.

Trump and his legal lackeys are discovering over and over and over that having no credible evidence to present will get their candy tushies kicked down the courthouse steps every time, even by trump-appointed judges.

View attachment 425399
I don't get no respect in the godless courts
'cuz I'm a faith-based leader that
don't need no stinkin' evidence!"

View attachment 425400
"Oh, Lordy!
My bum hurts somethin' fierce!"
They have tons of credible evidence, dumbass. However, the courts are run by mostly Democrats in those states.

They have also been bounced by Republican judges and even judges appointed by Trump.

Incredibly enough Arizona, Nevada, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Georgia are swing states
because the leftist corruption runs so deep (in Georgia the governor and sec. of state are republicans
in name only).
It's not surprising the election corruption we all see so clearly is ignored by judges in those states.
It's called "corruption" and left wing jackals here see no evil when it benefits them not to.

No it is because suburban voters are fed up with the Trump GOP. As early as 2014, these areas voted for Republicans. The corruption is among Republicans who are trying to take over this country.

This one act of voter fraud alone may have given Biden his margin of victory in Michigan. The contractor saw about 30,000 ballots being scanned multiple times, as many as nine or 10 times. Biden only "won" Michigan by 155,000 votes out of 5.6 million votes cast. Michigan's Democratic governor and Democratic secretary of state are refusing to take any action to investigate this report and the many other reports of voter fraud in the state.

Then the number of votes and the number of voters would be off by at least 30,000. That is simply not true.

Michigan Republican state legislator Steve Johnson questioned Carone at the Wednesday hearing on her claim that the poll book “is completely off.”

In a very bizarre back-and-forth, she actually claimed it’s off “by over 100,000” and Johnson tried to ask a question as she continued barreling through with her fraud claim.

“We’re not seeing the poll book off by 30,000 votes,” Johnson said.

“What’d you guys do, take it and do something crazy to it?” Carone actually responded.

“I’m just saying the numbers are not off by 30,000 votes,” Johnson said.

WATCH: Witness at Michigan Hearing Goes Viral for Wild Exchange With GOP Lawmaker (mediaite.com)

Worth noting that she appeared to be intoxicated or just plain crazy. Even Guliani was embarassed as he tried to shush her.
She's the voice of republican reason.

It should be noted once again.

Trump's legal team has not proven one single case of fraud.

Not a single one.
If Biden was looking through iron bars right now, you turds would still claim there as "no evidence."

How do you define "proven," asshole?

haaaa ha ha ha ha , you kill me deplorable.....

1607195541257.png

She is not the primary witness. The primary witness is a video showing people packing the ballot box with suitcases pulled out of their asses.
Norman, please listen to me...

You and others who are unaware of all the checks and balances in our voting process, are intentionally being played, with this kind of stuff.

You can NOT have more absentee paper ballots counted than the absentee envelopes counted when they were received in.

The checks and balances catches overcounts. You cant have just cases of printed illegal ballots show up... the system of checks and canvassings throws up a red flag if the batch counted has more ballots, than absentee envelopes received back and verified as registered voters.

You also can not have ballots counted twice either, for the same reason....it would be caught as an over count.

Giuliani, Bannon, Stone, Flynn, and all the other Trumpty lawyers KNOW better, and know the checks and balances catch these kind of elections fraud, YET they are presenting it to you via viral videos, anyway....

But they are NOT even trying to present this garbage in court, because they would be sanctioned for presenting fraudulent evidence.

You are truly being played by them.....

A contractor for Dominion Voting Systems, who worked at Detroit's TCF Center on Election Day, has told Michigan lawmakers that she saw roughly 30,000 ballots being scanned multiple times by the counting machines. The contractor, Mellissa Carone, who works as a freelance IT professional, made the allegations Wednesday night before a panel of Michigan House Oversight Committee members.

Carone was at the Detroit center early on Election Day, Nov. 3, until about 4 the next morning. She also returned to the site later on Nov. 4.

On November 10, Carone said in an affidavit that she witnessed "nothing but fraudulent actions take place. I observed numerous employees, city workers, running batches of ballots through the tabulators countless times, without discarding them first," Carone said during the Wednesday evening hearing.

She testified next to Rudy Giuliani, the personal attorney to President Trump, who has been leading most of the litigations efforts pertaining to the election. Carone testified that on Election Day, the vote tabulating machines would jam up to three times an hour. When the machines would jam, election officials were supposed to reset the count on the machines to ensure that no ballots were scanned more than once, explained the witness.

"Instead of discarding, they were just rescanning, rescanning, rescanning. Counting ballots nine to 10 times," Carone said. She also said there were more than 20 tabulating machines at her ballot counting center.

The ballots were meant to be counted in batches of 50, though, Carone noted that she observed the tabulation count climb well into the hundreds multiple times throughout the day.

"I called my manager to a specific tabulating machine and I showed him a number on it that was over 500. They shouldn’t be over 50. Ballots come in batches of 50. I said that we have a severe problem here Nick," said Carone, of her attempt to notify her manager about the issue. "He [Nick] said, ‘Melissa I don’t want to hear that we have a problem, we are here to assist with IT, we are not here to run their election.’ And at that point, I was really frustrated and upset, I could tell what was going on," she continued. "They were cheating. It was very, very apparent."
she's a trainwreck

Before Trump people like this would have been afraid to open their mouths. Now they've been given a public platform to spew out their lies and conspiracy theories. So, Donald Trump's legacy - making stupid the modus operandi in the US.
rnqwb4ch11361.jpg

What a fact free wall of text.

That certainly is the garbage we were expecting you to read.
Yeah indeed in his warped mind and the warp minds of shill Toto as well,this was an informative fact filled post he made. :lmao: :laughing0301:

She is not the primary witness. The primary witness is a video showing people packing the ballot box with suitcases pulled out of their asses.

You and others who are unaware of all the checks and balances in our voting process, are intentionally being played, with this kind of stuff.

You can NOT have more absentee paper ballots counted than the absentee envelopes counted when they were received in.

The checks and balances catches overcounts. You cant have just cases of printed illegal ballots show up... the system of checks and canvassings throws up a red flag if the batch counted has more ballots, than absentee envelopes received back and verified as registered voters.

You also can not have ballots counted twice either, for the same reason....it would be caught as an over count.

Giuliani, Bannon, Stone, Flynn, and all the other Trumpty lawyers KNOW better, and know the checks and balances catch these kind of elections fraud, YET they are presenting it to you via viral videos, anyway....

But they are NOT even trying to present this garbage in court, because they would be sanctioned for presenting fraudulent evidence.

Only an idiot would be stupid enough to listen to your garbage length babble mrs hypocrite troll,the troll whoCLAIMS to be a Christian and hates lying because that is satans way but then displays her hypocrisy here everyday on the boards ignoring the mountains of evidence of vote fraud along with covid being a hoax and what a lbiden is and his ties to communist China.:ahole-1:

you love lying biden and his lies and will have a place reserved for you in hell alongside him years later after he dies and he is in hell waiting for you.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

the only way people like him will even consider listening to your babble is when you stop LYING thst this was not massive vote fraud and that Biden hates America and is a commie warmonger. :cuckoo: :lmao: :laughing0301: :lmao: :laughing0301:

We both know your bias toward the dem party is so pathetic that the ONLY reason you accept 9/11 as an inside job was cause it happened under bush,we both know you never would though had it happened under Obama.you cliam you did not vote for him but your posts prove thst is Another one of your lies. :ahole-1:

Last edited:
No it is because suburban voters are fed up with the Trump GOP. As early as 2014, these areas voted for Republicans. The corruption is among Republicans who are trying to take over this country.
Says the person who excuses and covers for voter fraud, speaking of taking the nation over.

A Republican legislator nuked that. He pointed out that there would be 30,000 more votes than voters. She was so bad that even Giuliani was embarassed as he tried to shush her. It also sounded like she probably sees a lot of pink elephants.
That's total bullshit, of course.

That is not bullshit that is fact. It seems immature people like you are inxcapable of accepting fact.
Another bullshit artist hypocrite who calls bullshit facts. :laughing0301: :lmao:

Trump and his legal lackeys are discovering over and over and over that having no credible evidence to present will get their candy tushies kicked down the courthouse steps every time, even by trump-appointed judges.

View attachment 425399
I don't get no respect in the godless courts
'cuz I'm a faith-based leader that
don't need no stinkin' evidence!"

View attachment 425400
"Oh, Lordy!
My bum hurts somethin' fierce!"

They have also been bounced by Republican judges and even judges appointed by Trump.
Corrupt ones who took payoffs and went for the money as well.hey troll,love how you forgot to mention that trumps lawyers and whistleblowers are getting death threats,one whisleblower got put in the hospital asshole.

Only an idiot would be stupid enough to listen to your garbage length babble mrs hypocrite troll,the troll whoCLAIMS to be a Christian and hates lying because that is satans way but then displays her hypocrisy here everyday on the boards ignoring the mountains of evidence of vote fraud along with covid being a hoax and what a lbiden is and his ties to communist China.:ahole-1:

you love lying biden and his lies and will have a place reserved for you in hell alongside him years later after he dies and he is in hell waiting for you.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

the only way people like him will even consider listening to your babble is when you stop LYING thst this was not massive vote fraud and that Biden hates America and is a commie warmonger. :cuckoo: :lmao: :laughing0301: :lmao: :laughing0301:

We both know your bias toward the dem party is so pathetic that the ONLY reason you accept 9/11 as an inside job was cause it happened under bush,we both know you never would though had it happened under Obama.
You've really lost it, 911 (LAr)...

What exactly, in what i explained with the process, got you so bent out of shape?

We both know your bias toward the dem party is so pathetic that the ONLY reason you accept 9/11 as an inside job was cause it happened under bush,we both know you never would though had it happened under Obama.

What exactly, in what i explained with the process, got you so bent out of shape?
As always you EVADE the facts of vote fraud,once again for the 100th and final time,why do you lie that there was no vote fraud ignoring that thousands of dead people voted were counted as votes for biden,ignoring all the whistleblowers thst have come forward risking their careers to tell the truth willing to testify knowing the severe penalty of perjury?:cuckoo:

Why do you cliam bs of no vote fraud when trumps early lawyers dropped out because of death threats to their family’s or ignore how whistle blowers are getting death threats now,one of the postal workers put in the hospital beaten severely after saying she had massive proof of vote fraud she witnessed? Why do you keep lying saying thousands of votes were not switched from trump to Biden even though whistleblowers have risked their lives saying that? Or Republican monitors assigned to monitor got turned away? :cuckoo:

Then you have the hypocrisy to say a man,lying Biden that stood by,who did nothing when mass murderer Obama was starting wars in the Mideast contiuning bush’s policys murdering women and children,lying to the people he would end the war,that Biden is a good man?

That’s being a fucking hypocrite and a coward to sit there and lie to me that those examples i brought up are not proof of vote fraud. Answer the freaking questions and stop lying that that’s not proof of vote fraud liar.

Or let me guess,none of that ever happened and I just made all thzt up right? Yeah right.grow up :cuckoo:

oh and if you come back with a couple of lame one or two liners again without answering the questions which is the norm for you again,you admitted I took you to school that vote fraud happened. :ahole-1:

Last edited:
It should be noted once again.

Trump's legal team has not proven one single case of fraud.

Not a single one.
If Biden was looking through iron bars right now, you turds would still claim there as "no evidence."

How do you define "proven," asshole?

haaaa ha ha ha ha , you kill me deplorable.....

View attachment 425436
Your the sore loser not able to accept facts your boy biden illegally got in.

As always you EVADE the facts of vote fraud,once again for the 100th and final time,why do you lie that there was no vote fraud ignoring that thousands of dead people voted were counted as votes for biden,ignoring all the whistleblowers thst have come forward risking their careers to tell the truth willing to testify knowing the severe penalty of perjury?:cuckoo:

Why do you cliam bs of no vote fraud when trumps early lawyers dropped out because of death threats to their family’s or ignore how whistle blowers are getting death threats now,one of the postal workers put in the hospital beaten severely after saying she had massive proof of vote fraud she witnessed? Why do you keep lying saying thousands of votes were not switched from trump to Biden even though whistleblowers have risked their lives saying that? Or Republican monitors assigned to monitor got turned away? :cuckoo:

Then you have the hypocrisy to say a man,lying Biden that stood by,who did nothing when mass murderer Obama was starting wars in the Mideast contiuning bush’s policys murdering women and children,lying to the people he would end the war,that Biden is a good man?

That’s being a fucking hypocrite and a coward to sit there and lie to me that those examples i brought up are not proof of vote fraud. Answer the freaking questions and stop lying that that’s not proof of vote fraud liar.

Or let me guess,none of that ever happened and I just made all thzt up right? Yeah right.grow up :cuckoo:

oh and if you come back with a couple of lame one or two liners again without answering the questions which is the norm for you again,you admitted I took you to school that vote fraud happened. :ahole-1:
Oh and if that was all too long and complicated for your brain to absorb Care4all which I’m sure it was, here it is short and sweet dummies style for you.

you keep coming on here lying saying no vote fraud happened. Oh really? You seem to have the fucked up logic that trumps lawyers and whisteleblowers who have been given death threats to their familys,one beaten up,severely and in the hospital now after she said she had evidence of major vote fraud,is in your warped mind,not evidence,yeah right,grow up. :cuckoo:

again,your hypocrisy is sick,you CLIAM to be a Christian against lying because that is satans way,like YOU don’t lie here here everyday thst massive vote fraud occurred and evade facts it did.?:cuckoo::lmao::laughing0301:

Well mrs hypocrite.enjoy your place next to lying biden in hell when you join him in laters years and hope you like the heat.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Forum List

Back