3 obama disasters that Trump fixed......

The liberal news media faked a fabricated story about the Obama presidency. Obama was largely a failure in comparison to other presidents in terms of leadership and achievements. When Obama personally put his legacy on the line in the 2016 election the American people rejected him and his legacy.
LOL

The American people rejected Obama's legacy by giving more votes to Hillary than any other candidate??

:cuckoo:

This is where I remind you dummies that Trump won more votes in 49 of 50 states. Only in FUBAR California did Hillary win 4 million more votes than Trump. Ouch, that's gonna leave a mark on you leftwits. :auiqs.jpg:
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, you said, "American people," not "states." More "American people" voted for Hillary than for any other candidate.

You rightards crack me up.
thumbsup.gif
Did you purposely misquote BL’s post?
Nothing was misquoted. Why do you blame me for your reading comprehension failures?
The liberal news media faked a fabricated story about the Obama presidency. Obama was largely a failure in comparison to other presidents in terms of leadership and achievements. When Obama personally put his legacy on the line in the 2016 election the American people rejected him and his legacy.
LOL

The American people rejected Obama's legacy by giving more votes to Hillary than any other candidate??

This is where I remind you dummies that Trump won more votes in 49 of 50 states. Only in FUBAR California did Hillary win 4 million more votes than Trump. Ouch, that's gonna leave a mark on you leftwits. :auiqs.jpg:
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, you said, "American people," not "states." More "American people" voted for Hillary than for any other candidate.

thumbsup.gif
Nothing was misquoted. Why do you blame me for your reading comprehension failures?
The post was quite clear.
Your dementia is quite clear.

BluesLegend: When Obama personally put his legacy on the line in the 2016 election the American people rejected him and his legacy.
Faun: The American people rejected Obama's legacy by giving more votes to Hillary than any other candidate??
BluesLegend: This is where I remind you dummies that Trump won more votes in 49 of 50 states.
Faun: Dumbfuck, you said, "American people," not "states." More "American people" voted for Hillary than for any other candidate.

[emphasis added to highlight Indeependent's dementia]
You just omitted the fact stated about California.
Are you proud of your deception?
LOL

I omitted nothing relevant, ya moron. His initial comment was about the American people. That includes Californians. That he tried to alter his initial comment to make it accurate, when it wasn't, isn't my concern. He can change his position another 100 times for all I care. It will not make his initial comment, "when Obama personally put his legacy on the line in the 2016 election the American people rejected him and his legacy," right.
Sorry, schmuck, you played with someone’s words and you are an embarrassment.
You're fucking deranged. I didn't play with his words. I quoted his words -- "American people." Again, for the hard of learning ... more American people voted for Hillary than any other candidate. That's not playing with words -- it's the reality from which you're divorced.
Liberal...Emotionally incapable of reading an entire post.
No wonder 1 second sound/video bites are significant to you and your mentally ill ilk.
LOL

Slobbers the idiot trying, and failing, to defend redefining the American people as 49 states.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

Did you flunk out of school before you were taught about how we elect presidents in this country? Hell Hillary's lead in votes in California were probably mostly illegals. :eusa_hand:
Dumbfuck, I said nothing about how presidents are elected. I spoke how the American people voted in response to your idiotic statement, "when Obama personally put his legacy on the line in the 2016 election the American people rejected him and his legacy."

Again, more American people voted for Hillary than any other candidate.

Are you feeling stupid yet?

I find your pathetic attempts to insult amusing. Calm down, enough with your 'rage' red text okay. :cuckoo:
Red is not rage. It's highlighting. Whasamatter? You don't like me highlighting your idiocies?

Your desperation is delicious. I burst your liberal talking point on Hillary and you got mad, responded with bold red venting and attempted insults.

LOL

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif
LOL

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

BluesLegend: When Obama personally put his legacy on the line in the 2016 election the American people rejected him and his legacy.
Faun: The American people rejected Obama's legacy by giving more votes to Hillary than any other candidate??
BluesLegend: This is where I remind you dummies that Trump won more votes in 49 of 50 states.
Faun: Dumbfuck, you said, "American people," not "states." More "American people" voted for Hillary than for any other candidate.

LOL

I omitted nothing relevant, ya moron. His initial comment was about the American people. That includes Californians. That he tried to alter his initial comment to make it accurate, when it wasn't, isn't my concern. He can change his position another 100 times for all I care. It will not make his initial comment, "when Obama personally put his legacy on the line in the 2016 election the American people rejected him and his legacy," right.
You're fucking deranged. I didn't play with his words. I quoted his words -- "American people." Again, for the hard of learning ... more American people voted for Hillary than any other candidate. That's not playing with words -- it's the reality from which you're divorced.
No wonder 1 second sound/video bites are significant to you and your mentally ill ilk.
LOL

Slobbers the idiot trying, and failing, to defend redefining the American people as 49 states.

Faun, I can't remember the last time you ever made an honest post.

LOL

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif
LOL

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

LOL

Many on the left were handicapped at birth mentally.
LOL

Spits the moron who thinks the American people reject Obama and his legacy.

LOL

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif
LOL

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

LOL

LOL

LOL

You say that as though I give a shit what you think?

LOL

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif
LOL

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

LOL

LOL

LOL

The feeling is mutual.
The facts are mine.
The fancy is yours.

LOL

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif
LOL

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

LOL

LOL

LOL

The feeling is mutual.
The facts are mine.
The fancy is yours.
LOLOL

You have no facts here. You're literally trying, and failing, to defend him trying, and failing, to alter his original statement.

Andrew Klavan points out the 3 disasters obama created that Trump had to fix....

Donald fixes nothing. Psychotic treasonous criminals usually don’t.

Where is the treason? Joe biden is the one whose family has a 1.5 billion dollar deal from the Chinese government, not Trump.

You have to realize that dems are a lemming type population. Someone in their area says something and they follow along and repeat it no matter if they know they are repeating a lie or not

Yes yes all the respected journalists in the world and law enforcement are wrong, only Rupert Murdoch bought off high School grad x Coke head pundits know the truth LOL

Andrew Klavan points out the 3 disasters obama created that Trump had to fix....

Where is the treason? Joe biden is the one whose family has a 1.5 billion dollar deal from the Chinese government, not Trump.

You have to realize that dems are a lemming type population. Someone in their area says something and they follow along and repeat it no matter if they know they are repeating a lie or not

Yes yes all the respected journalists in the world and law enforcement are wrong, only Rupert Murdoch bought off high School grad x Coke head pundits know the truth LOL

I presume you didn't notice that the ratings of these respected journalists are in the toilet.

LOL

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

Did you flunk out of school before you were taught about how we elect presidents in this country? Hell Hillary's lead in votes in California were probably mostly illegals. :eusa_hand:
Dumbfuck, I said nothing about how presidents are elected. I spoke how the American people voted in response to your idiotic statement, "when Obama personally put his legacy on the line in the 2016 election the American people rejected him and his legacy."

I find your pathetic attempts to insult amusing. Calm down, enough with your 'rage' red text okay. :cuckoo:
Red is not rage. It's highlighting. Whasamatter? You don't like me highlighting your idiocies?

Your desperation is delicious. I burst your liberal talking point on Hillary and you got mad, responded with bold red venting and attempted insults.
LOL

If you burst anything, it's an aneurysm. All you did was make a moronic statement about the American people rejecting Obama and his legacy -- which you then tacitly admitted even you know that was a moronic thing to state because in your very next post, you tried to alter it from the American people to some American people. You wouldn't have had to redefine the people you were talking about had your initial comment been completely wrong.

LOL

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

LOL

If you burst anything, it's an aneurysm. All you did was make a moronic statement about the American people rejecting Obama and his legacy -- which you then tacitly admitted even you know that was a moronic thing to state because in your very next post, you tried to alter it from the American people to some American people. You wouldn't have had to redefine the people you were talking about had your initial comment been completely wrong.

Lib please your ancestors felt the beat down. :itsok:

LOL

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

LOL

LOLOLOL

You think you beat me down by changing your position??

rotfl-gif.288736

LOL

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

LOL

LOLOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736

It's obvious to all readers. Tissue?

Yeah and CNN is the most trusted in the world right? You might actually try and cut back on the drugs yourself.

LOL

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

LOL

LOLOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736

It's obvious to all readers. Tissue?
LOL

Why on Earth would I need a tissue for bitch slapping you silly with the back side of my pimp hand??

Yeah and CNN is the most trusted in the world right? You might actually try and cut back on the drugs yourself.

All three of our cable news are disgrace, basically no news at all, just pundit s arguing endlessly and giving too much respect to GOP phony scandals and conspiracy theories. But at least MSNBC and CNN are not garbage propaganda and "opinion". Like Rupert Murdoch propaganda. Tiny one TV network and several newspapers you think is the truth . Poor America. I definitely prefer the BBC CBS evening news PBS France 24 the German station and the New York times The Washington Post or any other newspaper except those published by Rupert Murdoch the swine scumbag....

All three of our cable news are disgrace, basically no news at all, just pundit s arguing endlessly and giving too much respect to GOP phony scandals and conspiracy theories. But at least MSNBC and CNN are not garbage propaganda and "opinion". Like Rupert Murdoch propaganda. Tiny one TV network and several newspapers you think is the truth . Poor America. I definitely prefer the BBC CBS evening news PBS France 24 the German station and the New York times The Washington Post or any other newspaper except those published by Rupert Murdoch the swine scumbag....

Roflol. If think that CNN is serious news then you must actually think the National Enquirer and Babylon Bee are serious news organizations

CNN and MSNBC are garbage propaganda, and so are ABC, NBC, CBS and PBS. The other sources you name are also garbage propaganda.

Roflol. If think that CNN is serious news then you must actually think the National Enquirer and Babylon Bee are serious news organizations

Like Fox and MSNBC, CNN does very little news and is just another debate society with endless stupid divisive debate of GOP talking points period but at least they are not propaganda garbage from the brainwashed right. My advice is to listen to the BBC France 24 Washington Post New York times and everything not owned by Rupert goddamn murdock, brainwashed functional moron.

Forum List

Back