Fauci may allow people to go back to movie theaters by 2021

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
May 17, 2013
WTF..............Fauci saying he might allow people to go back to theaters by 2021.........who the hell does he think he is now........A GOD......

Check out this pompus ass.

Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, believes Americans will be able to sit in theaters again once a coronavirus vaccine has existed "for almost a year."

Fauci was responding to a question from actress Jennifer Garner about when Americans can expect to return to theaters during an interview posted to Garner's Instagram page on Thursday.

"I think it’s going to be a combination of a vaccine that has been around for almost a year and good public-health measures," Fauci said. "I would think by the time we get to the end of 2021 — maybe even the middle of 2021."

WTF..............Fauci saying he might allow people to go back to theaters by 2021.........who the hell does he think he is now........A GOD......

Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, believes Americans will be able to sit in theaters again once a coronavirus vaccine has existed "for almost a year."

Fauci was responding to a question from actress Jennifer Garner about when Americans can expect to return to theaters during an interview posted to Garner's Instagram page on Thursday.

"I think it’s going to be a combination of a vaccine that has been around for almost a year and good public-health measures," Fauci said. "I would think by the time we get to the end of 2021 — maybe even the middle of 2021."

Emperor Fauci has spoken, and he's going to hurt Hollywood. Good for him.

titanicband.gif

Just note this, we MUST have mail in voting... and we MUST send ballots to everyone... dead or alive.

Emperor Fauci has spoken, and he's going to hurt Hollywood. Good for him.

View attachment 387748
He is a legend in his own mind.............failure to me.........but the left will use him until they no longer need him and then they will discard him like a rag..........normal for them.

Just note this, we MUST have mail in voting... and we MUST send every ballots to everyone... dead or alive.
That is why it is called the MAIL IN VIRUS in many places now.

Fauci, the medical virologist who told us masks were a waste of time is now making medical, political, financial, legal, business and economic decisions for the entire country.

Forum List

Back