3 obama disasters that Trump fixed......

Once again, 90+% of these Loans were ILLEGAL, not just bad practice.

Honesty%20and%20Liess_zps0ep4jlf8-S.jpg
90+% of Sub-Prime loans when to people earning too much or too little money and living in upper middle class or extremely wealthy areas.
The government supplied software appropriately rejected these applications which were then Rubber Stamped.
It’s beyond me that you are allowing your ideology to deny facts.
I’m a member of the Tribe so I am well aware of thousands of my fellow Tribesmen who received these Loans and invested them in the “Sky Is The Limit” Stock Market.
There were Foreclosure signs across the US in very wealthy areas.
You can post all the FoxNews Links you want to, but these Loans were ILLEGAL.

Let's see, I have posted reliable sources and facts along with working links supporting my information.

You, on the other hand, have posted your opinion with nothing supporting your OPINION.

You go, guy!

Everytime-S.jpg
Seriously...
Like I have to spoon feed you?

The liberal news media faked a fabricated story about the Obama presidency. Obama was largely a failure in comparison to other presidents in terms of leadership and achievements. When Obama personally put his legacy on the line in the 2016 election the American people rejected him and his legacy.
LOL

The American people rejected Obama's legacy by giving more votes to Hillary than any other candidate??

:cuckoo:

This is where I remind you dummies that Trump won more votes in 49 of 50 states. Only in FUBAR California did Hillary win 4 million more votes than Trump. Ouch, that's gonna leave a mark on you leftwits. :auiqs.jpg:
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, you said, "American people," not "states." More "American people" voted for Hillary than for any other candidate.

You rightards crack me up.
thumbsup.gif

The liberal news media faked a fabricated story about the Obama presidency. Obama was largely a failure in comparison to other presidents in terms of leadership and achievements. When Obama personally put his legacy on the line in the 2016 election the American people rejected him and his legacy.
LOL

The American people rejected Obama's legacy by giving more votes to Hillary than any other candidate??

This is where I remind you dummies that Trump won more votes in 49 of 50 states. Only in FUBAR California did Hillary win 4 million more votes than Trump. Ouch, that's gonna leave a mark on you leftwits. :auiqs.jpg:
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, you said, "American people," not "states." More "American people" voted for Hillary than for any other candidate.

thumbsup.gif
Did you purposely misquote BL’s post?

LOL

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif
Nothing was misquoted. Why do you blame me for your reading comprehension failures?

LOL

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif
Nothing was misquoted. Why do you blame me for your reading comprehension failures?
LOL

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif
The post was quite clear.

LOL

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

Did you flunk out of school before you were taught about how we elect presidents in this country? Hell Hillary's lead in votes in California were probably mostly illegals. :eusa_hand:

LOL

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif
LOL

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif
Your dementia is quite clear.

BluesLegend: When Obama personally put his legacy on the line in the 2016 election the American people rejected him and his legacy.
Faun: The American people rejected Obama's legacy by giving more votes to Hillary than any other candidate??
BluesLegend: This is where I remind you dummies that Trump won more votes in 49 of 50 states.
Faun: Dumbfuck, you said, "American people," not "states." More "American people" voted for Hillary than for any other candidate.

[emphasis added to highlight Indeependent's dementia]

LOL

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

Did you flunk out of school before you were taught about how we elect presidents in this country? Hell Hillary's lead in votes in California were probably mostly illegals. :eusa_hand:
Dumbfuck, I said nothing about how presidents are elected. I spoke how the American people voted in response to your idiotic statement, "when Obama personally put his legacy on the line in the 2016 election the American people rejected him and his legacy."

Again, more American people voted for Hillary than any other candidate.

Are you feeling stupid yet?

LOL

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif
LOL

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

BluesLegend: When Obama personally put his legacy on the line in the 2016 election the American people rejected him and his legacy.
Faun: The American people rejected Obama's legacy by giving more votes to Hillary than any other candidate??
BluesLegend: This is where I remind you dummies that Trump won more votes in 49 of 50 states.
Faun: Dumbfuck, you said, "American people," not "states." More "American people" voted for Hillary than for any other candidate.

You just omitted the fact stated about California.
Are you proud of your deception?

LOL

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif
LOL

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

LOL

I omitted nothing relevant, ya moron. His initial comment was about the American people. That includes Californians. That he tried to alter his initial comment to make it accurate, when it wasn't, isn't my concern. He can change his position another 100 times for all I care. It will not make his initial comment, "when Obama personally put his legacy on the line in the 2016 election the American people rejected him and his legacy," right.

LOL

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif
LOL

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

LOL

I omitted nothing relevant, ya moron. His initial comment was about the American people. That includes Californians. That he tried to alter his initial comment to make it accurate, when it wasn't, isn't my concern. He can change his position another 100 times for all I care. It will not make his initial comment, "when Obama personally put his legacy on the line in the 2016 election the American people rejected him and his legacy," right.
Sorry, schmuck, you played with someone’s words and you are an embarrassment.

LOL

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif
LOL

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

LOL

Actually, I should thank you for proving that Liberals can’t handle information in context.

LOL

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

Dumbfuck, I said nothing about how presidents are elected. I spoke how the American people voted in response to your idiotic statement, "when Obama personally put his legacy on the line in the 2016 election the American people rejected him and his legacy."

I find your pathetic attempts to insult amusing. Calm down, enough with your 'rage' red text okay. :cuckoo:

LOL

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

I find your pathetic attempts to insult amusing. Calm down, enough with your 'rage' red text okay. :cuckoo:
The moron proves it doesn't have the emotional capacity to read an entire post.

LOL

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif
LOL

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

LOL

You're fucking deranged. I didn't play with his words. I quoted his words -- "American people." Again, for the hard of learning ... more American people voted for Hillary than any other candidate. That's not playing with words -- it's the reality from which you're divorced.

LOL

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif
LOL

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

LOL

You're fucking deranged. I didn't play with his words. I quoted his words -- "American people." Again, for the hard of learning ... more American people voted for Hillary than any other candidate. That's not playing with words -- it's the reality from which you're divorced.
Liberal...Emotionally incapable of reading an entire post.
No wonder 1 second sound/video bites are significant to you and your mentally ill ilk.

LOL

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif
LOL

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

LOL

Actually, I should thank you for proving that Liberals can’t handle information in context.
LOL

You're even more deranged. :cuckoo:

I took nothing out of context. The American people are in ALL states + DC, not just the ones he cherry picked. That's the context of the American people. That you don't know that reveals more about you than I expect you wanted known.

LOL

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

Red is not rage. It's highlighting. Whasamatter? You don't like me highlighting your idiocies?

LOL

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif
LOL

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

LOL

LOL

You're even more deranged. :cuckoo:

I took nothing out of context. The American people are in ALL states + DC, not just the ones he cherry picked. That's the context of the American people. That you don't know that reveals more about you than I expect you wanted known.
No, moron.
You and your mentally ill ilk lack the emotional capacity to read an entire post which is why you morons always post Links to headlines that have nothing to do with the content of the story,
His point was that Hillary won by over 3 million votes and just about all of those votes were from California.
It's OK, I occasionally meet people like you who can't maintain eye contact and twist your necks every which way...
My goal in life is to give you a heart attack.

LOL

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif
LOL

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

LOL

Liberal...Emotionally incapable of reading an entire post.
No wonder 1 second sound/video bites are significant to you and your mentally ill ilk.

Many on the left were handicapped at birth mentally.

Forum List

Back